Windows 10: Annoying windows 10 1909 theme wont save 2 different pics on 2 screens

Discus and support Annoying windows 10 1909 theme wont save 2 different pics on 2 screens in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when i try to save my own custom theme on the god aweful windows 10 1909 it wont save a custom theme i make where it only shows the first screen and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by billyhatcher341, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Annoying windows 10 1909 theme wont save 2 different pics on 2 screens

when i try to save my own custom theme on the god aweful windows 10 1909 it wont save a custom theme i make where it only shows the first screen and not both why did u idiots remove it from control panel im very mad about this that was much better and more functional than the ugly hard to use settings app please let me save 2 photos on one custom theme thats what it should mean. I also hate the ugly light and dark theme crap its so ugly it hurts my eyes.

:)

billyhatcher341, Dec 14, 2019
  2. Kari Win User

Windows 10 Themes created by Ten Forums members [2]

Annoying windows 10 1909 theme wont save 2 different pics on 2 screens [​IMG]
    Note Continued from - Windows 10 Themes created by Ten Forums members

Annoying windows 10 1909 theme wont save 2 different pics on 2 screens [​IMG]
    Information Hi fellow Ten Forums geeks Annoying windows 10 1909 theme wont save 2 different pics on 2 screens :)

Thanks to @Wynona's and @cliff's idea I thought why not start sharing our homemade Windows 10 themes. To keep this clean and simple, please post only themes with copyright free or your self made backgrounds to avoid any copyright infringements. Your theme, your pics, your screensaver if not using a native Windows screensaver or one that is clearly free to use.

Save the theme for sharing, zip it and attach to your post here. A screenshot or two would also be nice to show a fast overview.

List of original themes by our members:

The list will be updated by Wynona and Cliff.

Create a Windows 10 theme and share it at the TenForums.com

Tutorial: Theme - Save in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

1.) Settings > Personalization > Background, select the images you want to use, one picture or a slideshow

2.) Settings > Personalization > Colors, select the colors

3.) Settings > Personalization > Themes >Lock Screen > Screen saver settings, select the screen saver (not obligatory)

4.) Settings > Personalization > Themes >Theme Settings, your theme will be shown as Unsaved Theme. Save it by right clicking it and selecting Save theme for sharing, name it as you wish:
    Attachment 23052

5.) Now go to the location where you saved the theme file and run it to apply the theme on your computer:
    Attachment 23056

6.) It will now replace your unsaved theme which can be deleted:
    Attachment 23053

7.) Right click the themepack file and zip it, Windows will create a zip archive file:
    Attachment 23054
    Attachment 23055

8.) Attach the zip archive to your post here with a screenshot or two (tutorial: Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Ten Forums - Windows 10 Forums)

3. dual screens with 2 different pointers

Since my last windows 10 update some time ago, my dual screens have 2 different pointers. one screen has a black pixelated box and the other screen has the regular pointer. it only disappears after i reboot the computer. Every time i put my computer to
    sleep it occurs. Extremely annoying. please help

BridgetteJoseph, Dec 14, 2019
  4. Annoying windows 10 1909 theme wont save 2 different pics on 2 screens

Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

Annoying windows 10 1909 theme wont save 2 different pics on 2 screens

1. Annoying windows 10 1909 theme wont save 2 different pics on 2 screens - Similar Threads - Annoying 1909 theme

2. 2 Windows folders in 2 different drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 Windows folders in 2 different drives: i recently bought a ssd and installed it in my pc gave to a center and now i noticed that i have two windows folders on two different drives C and D.I saw a similar thread with the same question and checked it.The problem was almost similar to mine so i was following the...
  3. 2 Windows folders in 2 different drives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 Windows folders in 2 different drives: i recently bought a ssd and installed it in my pc gave to a center and now i noticed that i have two windows folders on two different drives C and D.I saw a similar thread with the same question and checked it.The problem was almost similar to mine so i was following the...
  4. 2 Windows folders in 2 different drives

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. 2 Windows folders in 2 different drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 Windows folders in 2 different drives: I've got a Windows folder in the main C drive, but I've also got a Windows folder in my secondary E drive. I've compared all the files in both folders and the Windows folder in C has 111 files compared to 104 in the E Windows file, the common files are all exactly the same....
  6. 2 Windows folders in 2 different drives

2 Windows folders in 2 different drives: I've got a Windows folder in the main C drive, but I've also got a Windows folder in my secondary E drive. I've compared all the files in both folders and the Windows folder in C has 111 files compared to 104 in the E Windows file, the common files are all exactly the same....
  7. 2 Windows folders in 2 different drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Different background on 2 screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different background on 2 screens: I have windows 11. I work with two computer screens.Is it possible to use a different photo for both screens ? If yes, how do I go about it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/different-background-on-2-screens/27f59144-a1df-4646-9d3b-8d13ff81a0f5
  9. Different background on 2 screens

Different background on 2 screens: I have windows 11. I work with two computer screens.Is it possible to use a different photo for both screens ? If yes, how do I go about it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/different-background-on-2-screens/27f59144-a1df-4646-9d3b-8d13ff81a0f5
  10. PIC to PIC BYTEs divided by 2

PIC to PIC BYTEs divided by 2: Hi, I have a PCB with 2x PICs on 18F4620 MASTER and 18F4431 SLAVE. The SLAVE READs an Incremental encoder, then the MASTER CALLs for the 2xBYTEs. The SLAVE SEROUT, also a Digital analyser, shows correct BYTEs being SENT. Once in the MASTER, both BYTEs are now 1/2 of what...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen saver on 2 sceens in 1909