Windows 10: another BSOD please help me again

Discus and support another BSOD please help me again in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i already clean install my computer in the other day but now i got new BSOD and i dont know why? please any kind hearted here please lend me your hand... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by emmanfour20, Jan 29, 2017.

1. another BSOD please help me again

i already clean install my computer in the other day but now i got new BSOD and i dont know why?
    please any kind hearted here please lend me your hand again and help me... thanks and god bless

here are the new attachments

:)

emmanfour20, Jan 29, 2017

2. BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULAR_INTERNAL_ERROR.........again and again help please!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Apologize for the difficulties that you're experiencing in Windows 10.

Please be assured that we will do our best to help you.

• Have you made any changes to the computer prior to this issue?
    If you see an error message VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE
    with blue screen (BSOD), it indicates that driver related to Graphics Card stops responding or malfunctioning. At that point of time system will restart automatically to prevent data loss and to restore the things to their default.

The most common reason for this issue is that due to incompatible graphics card drivers or graphics device is being overloaded beyond its capabilities. Please check and ensure that your system is running with latest Windows 10 compatible graphics
    card drivers. Follow the below mentioned steps and see if they helps.

You may try to install the driver in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Compatibility mode runs the driver using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the setup file and select
      Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Place a check mark next to
      Run this program in Compatibility mode
      and select previous
      the version of Windows from the drop down list.

• Check the functionality.
    Also, see: Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jan 29, 2017
  3. maxrunion Win User
    BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULAR_INTERNAL_ERROR.........again and again help please!

Problem, video in every browser plays choppy or with terrible audio lag and full screen tosses instant BSOD video scheduler internal error.

I have tried to update all drivers with no avail rolled back drivers to earlier versions, same results.

At the same time this started it stopped updating windows and preview builds. apply windows fix(sign back into Microsoft) and nothing. I have tried every fix* I have found with no avail, maybe I'm burnt out on it and its right in front of me but any help
    would be appreciated.

windows insider build # 10576

AMD Radeon HD 8210 driver version 15.201.1101.0

maxrunion, Jan 29, 2017
  4. another BSOD please help me again

0x00000133: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (24.01.2017 14:32:41) [Windows 10]
    CAUSED BY: nvlddmkm.sys [11.12.2016] * nVidia Video drivers

0x00000133: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (30.01.2017 03:09:11) [Windows 10]
    CAUSED BY: nvlddmkm.sys [20.01.2017] * nVidia Video drivers

looks like u tried different drivers for your GPU (maybe through youre GPU change). Maybe try an older NVIDIA Driver. U can use FurMark to see if its stable:

FurMark - GPU Stress Test

Pls remove actual driver with Display Driver Uninstaller:

Display Driver Uninstaller: How to use - Windows 7 Help Forums

BSODHunter, Jan 29, 2017
  5. ok i will try it sir thanks

emmanfour20, Jan 30, 2017
  6. i already clean install my computer in the other day but now i got new BSOD and i dont know why?
    please any kind hearted here please lend me your hand again and help me... thanks and god bless

here are the new attachments

emmanfour20, Feb 2, 2017
  7. When did the BSOD occur? What did u do at this event?

BSODHunter, Feb 2, 2017
  8. another BSOD please help me again

facebook in mozilla and AFK on MMORPG and standby mode of spotify.. why? what are the findings? *Sad

Help*cry

emmanfour20, Feb 2, 2017
  9. axe0 New Member
    Please remove all pirated programs and such from your system before we can start troubleshooting.
    The Forum Rules is meant for everything regarding piracy
    • Discussing it,
    • Asking for guidance,
    • Asking for a crack,
    • The use of it,
    • Etc.

axe0, Feb 4, 2017
  10. hi axe0,

where did u see pirated software?

BSODHunter, Feb 5, 2017
  11. axe0 New Member
    Hosts entries + KMSpico.

Given the kind of software that has been illegally activated, a proper way to get rid of everything pirated is a clean install.

Thema:

another BSOD please help me again

1. another BSOD please help me again - Similar Threads - another BSOD please

2. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. Please help me!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. Please help me!: PC SpecificationsCPU: Ryzen 3 3200gMOBO: MSI A320M-A PRO GRAPHICS: Radeon Vega 8 GraphicsRAM: Crucial DDR4 8GB 2666mhzFor almost a month now my PC has been experiencing frequent crashes/restarts which result in BSODs with the stop code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I first...
  3. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. Please help me!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. Please help me!: PC SpecificationsCPU: Ryzen 3 3200gMOBO: MSI A320M-A PRO GRAPHICS: Radeon Vega 8 GraphicsRAM: Crucial DDR4 8GB 2666mhzFor almost a month now my PC has been experiencing frequent crashes/restarts which result in BSODs with the stop code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I first...
  4. Help me with bsods please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me with bsods please: Lately i got bsod more and more often, at start it always was kernel thread priority floor violation code41 0x8000400000000002 appered only at power off/sleep mode. Did everything update driver, turned off all energy saving. Now i got bsod without any reason i just watched...
  5. Help me with bsods please

Help me with bsods please: Lately i got bsod more and more often, at start it always was kernel thread priority floor violation code41 0x8000400000000002 appered only at power off/sleep mode. Did everything update driver, turned off all energy saving. Now i got bsod without any reason i just watched...
  6. Please help me with bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me with bsod: Here's the minidump folder https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlmAwivwCKwWjVOMr9jsmJXAiQTR?e=5wHJ1RThe system often crashes along with some games especially games made with UE4 , and both report something like exception_unhandled, followed by a memory address-like hexadecimal code.On the...
  7. Please help me with bsod

Please help me with bsod: Here's the minidump folder https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlmAwivwCKwWjVOMr9jsmJXAiQTR?e=5wHJ1RThe system often crashes along with some games especially games made with UE4 , and both report something like exception_unhandled, followed by a memory address-like hexadecimal code.On the...
  8. BSOD,please help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    BSOD,please help me: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FlihnSIuHbVlVIyjUXYDfzlJZlEFMaLs/view?usp=sharing tb755655493thanks a lot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsodplease-help-me/351d0e88-446f-47e7-b6a9-d26dc783eb1b
  9. BSOD Help Me Please.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Help Me Please.: Hello Microsoft professionals, Ive been getting BSOD it says DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION. I followed every steps on the net, dskchk, sfc, reinstalling my display drivers, but nothing seems to help, i even reinstalled windows, lost all of my stuffs but the problem still persist....
  10. Disk 100... again. Please help me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disk 100... again. Please help me: I had this problem before after an update. Microsoft support remote accessed and refreshed the system on my dads laptop with a .iso file. My laptop never got the reflash, but a new update fixed it. Now I called customer service and cant talk to someone without paying. This...