Windows 10: Any shortcut to have apps start in tandem?

Discus and support Any shortcut to have apps start in tandem? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RandyWe2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dpdif1/any_shortcut_to_have_apps_start_in_tandem/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RandyWe2, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Any shortcut to have apps start in tandem?

/u/RandyWe2, Oct 30, 2019

2. How to pin app shortcut to desk top?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow below steps to change pin the apps on the desktop screen and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to perform the below steps to add the apps on desktop.

• Click on the “Start button” and locate the App that you want to pin to Desktop.
    • Right click on the “App” and click on “More options”.
    • Then click on “Open File location” and right click on the app, click on “Send to” option.
    • Then select “Desktop (Create shortcut)”.
    • Go to “Desktop” and check whether the app is located or not.

Or Step 2: To add shortcuts to the desktop

• Press and hold or right-click the desktop, tap or click New, and then tap or click Shortcut.
    • Enter the location of the item or tap or click Browse to find the item in File Explorer.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 30, 2019
  3. Add or Remove Items for All Apps in Start menu in Windows 10  

Hi, @Brink:

My caffeine titer is low, so I must be missing some blatant, basic step to add a shortcut to my account's All Apps list in the Start menu (Option1).
    The new process both for creating shortcuts and for adding/removing items to the Win10 start menu has me flummoxed.
    Your tutorials are always "topnotch", so this must be a cockpit error on my part.

>I would like to follow the suggestion on page 1 of the wushowhide.diagcab tutorial to add a shortcut in All Apps for my account.

I have d/l the wushowhide.diagcab and saved it to my downloads folder.
    I have done Step 1 on Page 1 of THIS tutorial to navigate to the Start Menu Programs folder.
    But HOW do I actually complete Step 3 to create a shortcut and then add it to the Start Menu "All Apps"??

I think I need to first somehow create a shortcut for the .cab file and then add it to All Apps in the start menu???

Please advise.

Thanks!
    MM

P.S. I have been postponing the probably inevitable installation of Class Shell.
    I would rather not have to install a 3rd-party program to be able to perform basic Windows tasks.
    But this new workflow in Win10 for a basic functionality might force me to do it.
    Sigh.

MoxieMomma, Oct 30, 2019
  4. Any shortcut to have apps start in tandem?

How to pin shortcut to start menu.

At first, you can create a shortcut in your Programs folder
    (in a hidden folder C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs). The shortcut appears in
    All apps list. Then you can pin it to Start menu / Taskbar as Mayank Gupta10 suggested.

The common way is to create a shortcut on the Desktop.
    But the more elegant way is creating Custom toolbars.

Sergiy Shklyar, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

Any shortcut to have apps start in tandem?

1. Any shortcut to have apps start in tandem? - Similar Threads - shortcut apps start

2. Lost shortcuts for apps in start menu of windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost shortcuts for apps in start menu of windows: Hello community, I accidentally deleted the shortcuts for many of the programs I have from the start folder in Windows File Explorer. I don't know how to get them back. Please help me....
  3. Start Menu shortcuts for Windows Store apps

Start Menu shortcuts for Windows Store apps: Most desktop apps create Start Menu shortcuts by default. I can change the names of shortcuts e.g. "Firefox" -> "Mozilla Firefox", create new ones, or delete existing ones by accessing the shortcut files on my PC. Usually, these are located at...
  4. slow starting any app or application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    slow starting any app or application: my computer is slow working , i have amd r2 graphic e2 7110 apu shut down is slow and starting windows is also slow any app or application is slow opening...
  5. Any way to add a "nickname" to a start menu shortcut?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to add a "nickname" to a start menu shortcut?: Specifically I want to be able to open Visual Studio Code by searching VS Code instead. League of Legends allows me to search "lol" to have the program immediately come to the top, is there any way I can replicate this? submitted by /u/MattHellstrand [link] [comments]...
  6. Is there any shortcut for this button?

Is there any shortcut for this button?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Luwepa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdts4v/is_there_any_shortcut_for_this_button/
  7. Add a group for app shortcuts on the start menu?

Add a group for app shortcuts on the start menu?: The start menu has groups of apps on the right side, e.g., Productivity, Explore, etc. How do I add a group of my own choosing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-a-group-for-app-shortcuts-on-the-start-menu/a88f905f-d124-4ae8-a862-50aacdc38d71
  8. are there any orientation shortcuts?

are there any orientation shortcuts?: i want a shortcut to rotate my screen many different times in quick succesion. but ctrl+alt+arrow isnt working. submitted by /u/officiallyaninja [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e0ywc3/are_there_any_orientation_shortcuts/
  9. Right click shortcuts doesn't work in any app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Right click shortcuts doesn't work in any app: Hi, I have this problem in my new and old one laptop. On the beginning, I would like to say, that I've did a clean install of Windows 10 on my new laptop. So, when I do a right click on any app (system - like windows file explorer; or apps like Mozzila Firefox), the...
  10. I have an unkonwn shortcut at my start menu

I have an unkonwn shortcut at my start menu: after windows 10 1809 update unknown shortcut "ms-resource:AppName/Text" has appeared on my start menu. I am unable to uninstall it. Please help?[ATTACH][ATTACH]...