Windows 10: Any way of getting rid of this toolbar

Discus and support Any way of getting rid of this toolbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Any way of getting rid of this toolbar please. [img] Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (1909, 18363.836) 156774 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by daveb47, May 21, 2020.

1. daveb47 Win User

Any way of getting rid of this toolbar

Any way of getting rid of this toolbar please.

Any way of getting rid of this toolbar [​IMG]

Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (1909, 18363.836)

:)

daveb47, May 21, 2020

2. Getting rid of the shopathome toolbar in Windows 10

I am posting this for everyone else that is having the same problem and is using Windows 10.

The only way I found to get rid of the annoying shopathome toolbar in Microsoft Edge and Mozilla Firefox is to use this procedure:

I clicked on my folders icon at the bottom of the screen.

I clicked on my C: drive.

In the search text box, I typed "shopathome" and searched for anything that had shopathome in its name.

I removed 2 files: "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" and "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***".

After removing those 2 files, the toolbar stopped showing up in Echo and Firefox.

No shopathome app ever showed up in my list of apps, so it wasn't possible to remove it as you would using Windows 7 and uninstalling any shopathome programs. There is another name that the shopathome toolbar appears as in some cases. I forget the name,
    but it didn't appear in my list of apps either.

Baseball Mel, May 21, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    How to get rid of all the tips and cortana garbage on search toolbar?

Hi, I don't have anything like that appearing as i've never configured more than the most basic Cortana settings.

Try Notebook (icon left on Cortana), Lists - clear those.

Likewise, check for any Reminders

- you've shown the search field for Cortana at the bottom of your screenshots.

(And remember there's one top right of file explorer too).

Try this:
    Turn On or Off Cortana Suggested Reminders in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/th...ows-10.9204/" target="_blank" rel="noopener">

dalchina, May 21, 2020
  4. xuzo Win User

How to get rid of all the tips and cortana garbage on search toolbar?

I have 3 computers, some behave ok, and some don't...all same settings and fresh installs.

When I search for something on the taskbar, this blue bubble shows up with a whole buch of spam suggestions, like sports, news and crap from microsoft...it's really annoying.

I'm signed in with hotmail account, this is a genuine Windows 10 pro 64 bit.

How to I get rid of that damn thing once and for all? Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Thema:

1. Any way of getting rid of this toolbar - Similar Threads - getting rid toolbar

2. Any way to get rid of this nonsense in the Search box? 21H2 19044.1620

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to get rid of this nonsense in the Search box? 21H2 19044.1620: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/singulara [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/u1cgev/any_way_to_get_rid_of_this_nonsense_in_the_search/
  3. A black box on my home screen.Is there any way to get rid of it ?

A black box on my home screen.Is there any way to get rid of it ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Creative_Sundae4509 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m6xgf0/a_black_box_on_my_home_screenis_there_any_way_to/
  4. Any new way to get rid of the shortcut arrow on icons?

Any new way to get rid of the shortcut arrow on icons?: Looks like the old way of removing the shortcuts off of icons does not work anymore after a recent update, and instead you get big black boxes on the icons instead. Just wondering if anyone has found a way to remove these icons in Windows 10 yet? Certainly not the biggest...
  5. Any way to get rid of this edge push?

Any way to get rid of this edge push?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/m1ndvr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ltjf1o/any_way_to_get_rid_of_this_edge_push/
  6. How to get rid of Quick Access Toolbar?

How to get rid of Quick Access Toolbar?: [ATTACH] Is there any way I can remove this? I accidentally pressed a few keys when I was trying to open my clipboard history and this showed up. I've been trying to find a fix, but to no avail. submitted by /u/lillie-senpai [link] [comments]...
  7. Is there any way to get rid of media/volume overlay?

Is there any way to get rid of media/volume overlay?: Is there any way to get rid of media/volume overlay that pops up when I turn volume knob on my media keyboard? It is driving me nuts, just pops up there and cock blocks me from doing what I want for 20 seconds. submitted by /u/Ikkepop [link] [comments]...
  8. Is there any way to permanently get rid of this nag screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there any way to permanently get rid of this nag screen?: Every so often when I start up I get this annoying nag screen. I'm really not interested in any of the options offered but there seems to be no way to tell Micro$oft to go away and stop pestering me with it. It's really starting to get under my skin so if anyone has any...
  9. Is there any way to get rid of this collapsable folder group?

Is there any way to get rid of this collapsable folder group?: [ATTACH] Hey there fellers! I hate opening my file explorer and seeing this useless FOLDERS (5) thingy. Is there any way to remove it? Winaero Tweaker doesn't work*...
  10. Any way to get rid of OneDrive permanently?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any way to get rid of OneDrive permanently?: Can OneDrive be effectively deleted? I have absolutely no need for it. There are never problems with it on my desktops since they all run Windows 10 Pro (it has Group Policy Editor). But my laptop has Home and OneDrive keeps inserting its obnoxious self no matter what steps I...