Windows 10: Any way to get metro apps back?

Discus and support Any way to get metro apps back? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I loved the metro apps, and then Microsoft got rid of them. Is there any way to get those back? 4264 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by d2123cross, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Any way to get metro apps back?

I loved the metro apps, and then Microsoft got rid of them. Is there any way to get those back?

:)

d2123cross, Feb 19, 2015
  2. 稚空 Win User

How to disable smooth scrolling for metro apps in Windows 10?

Is there any way to disable the smooth scrolling effect for Metro apps and the start menu in Windows 10?

The scrolling in Metro apps and the start menu is a little bit delayed in comparison with traditional applications. I believe this is due to the smooth scrolling effect. However, I can't find a way to turn
    off it.

稚空, Feb 19, 2015
  3. Any way to get proprietary apps on the Windows Phone 7?

I just purchased the HTC Trophy on Verizon! I have a proprietary .net survey application that I used to run on my Windows 6.1 phone. In the past, I used ActiveSynch to download the app from my PC to my phone. With the WP7, it seems as if the Zune interface
    is the only way to USB synch between the PC and the WP7. Is there any way to get a proprietary app on the phone without going through the marketplace?

SharonUnknown, Feb 19, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Any way to get metro apps back?

I don't follow. Do you not have any 'Modern' (aka 'Metro') apps on your OS?

Edwin, Feb 19, 2015
  5. davehc Win User
    davehc, Feb 19, 2015
  6. Windows 10 has the metro apps in windows. I hate that

d2123cross, Feb 19, 2015
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Feb 19, 2015
  8. BunnyJ New Member

AH,, this is confusing.. can you expand on what you're talking about and what you want??

Jeff

BunnyJ, Feb 19, 2015
  9. d2123cross, Feb 19, 2015
  10. Edwin New Member
    K, sorry. *Redface That just threw me for a loop for a sec!

Edwin, Feb 19, 2015
  11. Edwin New Member
    Edwin, Feb 19, 2015
  12. It's OK
    Any way to get metro apps back? [​IMG]

Any way to get metro apps back? [​IMG]

d2123cross, Feb 19, 2015
  13. Brink
    Brink New Member

I'm not sure I understand. You can open all modern apps in full screen if you like.

Perhaps see how tablet mode as Edwin posted above may work for you.

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Any way to get metro apps back? - Similar Threads - metro apps

2. [SOLVED!] Can you create your own shortcuts to Metro apps in Windows?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    [SOLVED!] Can you create your own shortcuts to Metro apps in Windows?: I've been searching for the answer to this for quite a while and have not found a satisfactory answer until today, but on my own, not on the Internet. I'm actually very surprised this isn't easier to find online since the solution is so utterly simple!The answer is, YES. YES...
  3. [SOLVED!] Can you create your own shortcuts to Metro apps in Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [SOLVED!] Can you create your own shortcuts to Metro apps in Windows?: I've been searching for the answer to this for quite a while and have not found a satisfactory answer until today, but on my own, not on the Internet. I'm actually very surprised this isn't easier to find online since the solution is so utterly simple!The answer is, YES. YES...
  4. [SOLVED!] Can you create your own shortcuts to Metro apps in Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Keep Metro apps after Sysprep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep Metro apps after Sysprep: I am creating an OEM version of Windows 11 Home, and I want to include Metro Applications for the end-user, and after I sysprep the system, the metro applications are gone, although the apps are installed. In the C:\Program Files\WindowsApps folder, the Metro Applications...
  6. Keep Metro apps after Sysprep

Keep Metro apps after Sysprep: I am creating an OEM version of Windows 11 Home, and I want to include Metro Applications for the end-user, and after I sysprep the system, the metro applications are gone, although the apps are installed. In the C:\Program Files\WindowsApps folder, the Metro Applications...
  7. Metro apps and bluetooth 22621.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Metro apps and bluetooth 22621.1: Metro apps on Windows 22621.1 when in use with bluetooth headphones are crashing usb controler and windows. You can not use some functions of modern part of windows, does not respond to clicking on audio tray icon and can not even restart windows without hard reset. Tested on...
  8. Metro apps and bluetooth 22621.1

Metro apps and bluetooth 22621.1: Metro apps on Windows 22621.1 when in use with bluetooth headphones are crashing usb controler and windows. You can not use some functions of modern part of windows, does not respond to clicking on audio tray icon and can not even restart windows without hard reset. Tested on...
  9. Can't start many Metro apps some apps work, most - no

Can't start many Metro apps some apps work, most - no: After installing and starting Metro apps, they close immediately, showing the window-box just for a fraction of second.There are 3 different error messages in the "Applications" log:Provider: ESENT, EventID 454DllHost 7620,U,98...
  10. Icons of Metro apps disappeared from Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons of Metro apps disappeared from Start Menu: [ATTACH] I just recovered my Windows and this happened https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-of-metro-apps-disappeared-from-start-menu/bf0baa33-41c0-46bc-a5f4-b201b2faadad