Windows 10: Any ways to change the boring white titlebars?! Please help.

Discus and support Any ways to change the boring white titlebars?! Please help. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [Please excuse me if this website doesn't support tweaking with system files] I've done editing the aero.theme in the themes folder. Did exactly what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Prithvi, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Prithvi Win User

Any ways to change the boring white titlebars?! Please help.

[Please excuse me if this website doesn't support tweaking with system files]
    I've done editing the aero.theme in the themes folder. Did exactly what was said in a few websites(trusted). But no matter what it doesn't change the color. *Sad Also I tried a freeware to get the dark theme enabled. It did change the color of the settings, network and a few other windows' borders but the explorer's. :'(( Now I'm back to the same old eye-killing bright white borders everywhere. I didn't mess up any system files in the process as I had backups of everything prepared....so.... If any one has a solution, I'd be so grateful.
    **Its a Windows 10 Home Build 10240.

:)

Prithvi, Aug 2, 2015

2. Application Manager... Please help!

Hi,

So, I've been using the OVI PC suite for over a year and never really had any major problems but the application manager is being a pain in the backside, at the moment! Wanted to add some themes to my phone but it won't load. It's visible in
    the task bar and hasn't crashed but whenever I click on the window nothing happens. I've reset my laptop about three million times and it still won't work.

Would appreciate any suggestions (stuck on a night shift and bored, bored, bored) cos technology really isn't my thing!

Thanks,

Kay x

babynurse---01, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Windows 10 white tltle bars

I have liked windows 10 this far ,

but those colorless white title bars make the screen really dull and boring .

Any way to get rid of em?

Sudhanshu Shekhar, Aug 2, 2015
  4. Any ways to change the boring white titlebars?! Please help.

Try Googling Licorice for Windows 10... should bring back results for the site Deviant Art. I downloaded that and installed it and was then able to go into Personalization > Colors > Choose A Color (turn off Automatically pick an accent color) and manually pick what ya want and that colors most title bars and borders.

MortTheBeast, Aug 2, 2015
  5. Edwin New Member
    Hey there Prithvi :

Welcome to tenforums.com! *Smile

Check this tutorial out:

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/7...dows-10-a.html

Edwin, Aug 2, 2015
  6. Prithvi Win User
    Thanks a lot for both the replies. But I've tried them out before. In fact, that's EXACTLY what I've done. In addition, I even tried to use 3rd party themes using UxStyle. In that process, the titlebars got really messed up with all kinds distorted buttons everywhere. Hopefully, I restored everything back to normal. Back to white again. :'( I remember using Aerolite theme some 3 days ago, it worked. But now even that wont work.

Prithvi, Aug 2, 2015
  7. I tried AeroLite that you recommended Edwin, but it makes the window taskbar button titles too dark and unreadable. The one I suggested is basically the same thing but maintains the white text in taskbar buttons.

8. Edwin New Member

Yeah......,
    With or without UXStyle?

Edwin, Aug 2, 2015
  9. I would have to say without, as I never heard of UXStyle. I assume with it, the titles are white... though this one works without running anything extra.

10. Prithvi Win User
    Since, everything seems to be working with MortTheBeast's method, without even using UxStyle, and I'm out of all options here, I guess I'll just do a Reset(I DID screw something up unknowingly!? *sarc *Sad ) and see if that helps. I'm guessing that would surely fix it. Takes some time but, not more than my hatred for those plain borders *Mad. Thanks again for your quick replies, MortTheBeast & Edwin. *Smile

Good Bye.

Prithvi, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Any ways to change the boring white titlebars?! Please help. - Similar Threads - ways change boring

2. boring

in Windows 10 Customization
    boring: some1 know how to move those icons to the middle of the taskbar so its looks more like windows 11?Im boring with using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boring/36b7e16c-7aba-4eed-a313-10eba32f46f0
  3. boring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    boring: some1 know how to move those icons to the middle of the taskbar so its looks more like windows 11?Im boring with using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boring/36b7e16c-7aba-4eed-a313-10eba32f46f0
  4. boring

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Please help. File explorer won't open in any way.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help. File explorer won't open in any way.: It doesn't open from any source (task bar, desktop icon, or even from open downloads folder from browser). By clicking on the icon, the screen blinks then nothing happens. I tried restarting the laptop, retarting windows explorer from the task manager, and also tried the...
  6. Any way to change this?

Any way to change this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gran172 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jfoy62/any_way_to_change_this/
  7. any way to change the emojis?

any way to change the emojis?: i don't actually have any problem with microsoft's emojis or anything, i just would prefer to have something like google's noto emojis if there's any possible way? submitted by /u/Funny_Pupper [link] [comments]...
  8. Is there any way to turn this menu blue/white?

Is there any way to turn this menu blue/white?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Seloving [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dx3646/is_there_any_way_to_turn_this_menu_bluewhite/
  9. windows 10 changed screen from white to black but need to change it back to white help please

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 changed screen from white to black but need to change it back to white help please: windows 10 changed screen from white to black screen but now needs to be back to white help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-changed-screen-from-white-to-black-but/71a13ce2-de41-4928-91c1-af6889382feb
  10. Any help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any help please: I can`t open mypresentation. I`ve got windows 7 if it helps you anyhow. Here is the errortext. “PowerPoint cannot open the type of file represented by job.ppt” 39182