Windows 10: Anyone know what this icon is? Can't hover over it, it vanishes. Nothing in task manager to see

Discus and support Anyone know what this icon is? Can't hover over it, it vanishes. Nothing in task manager to see in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/turbogaminguk [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/turbogaminguk, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Anyone know what this icon is? Can't hover over it, it vanishes. Nothing in task manager to see

/u/turbogaminguk, Nov 12, 2019
  2. davidhk Win User

Desktop Icons vanished

To : DrAS,

Just to elaborate what Berton has told you..........that you are on Tablet Mode.
    If it is what Berton has suggested, you can have your desktop back. Follow steps below................
    Bottom right next to Time, there is a notification icon > click it > click Tablet mode.
    You should have your desktop back.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3...dows-10-a.html

Anyone know what this icon is? Can't hover over it, it vanishes. Nothing in task manager to see [​IMG]

davidhk, Nov 12, 2019
  3. Vwake123 Win User
    No Task Bar (hovering) preview, no peeking, no full screen is on hovering over and clicking

When there is no window opened, hovering over taskbar app icons, a preview is shown, but on hovering over preview no full window is opened, and no peeking is done, and also clicking on that small preview, no window opened.

1. And whenever there is a window is opened then hovering over taskbar icons doesn't gives any preview of the window.
    2. But it still opens window, on just clicking on task bar icons ( i.e. working fine ).

And when two windows of any app is being opened and if minimized any of them then you can not maximise that minimized window...???

• And when both windows of same app is being minimized then hovering over task bar icon of that app still shows those two previews, but clicking on any preview doesn't provide anything, and thus it all means after minimizing those two window of that app you
      can not recover any of the window.
    Basically the problem is I'm not able to open window ( or make full ) from any task bar preview and the First (1.) one also of first paragraph.

Vwake123, Nov 12, 2019
  4. BettyEAM Win User

Anyone know what this icon is? Can't hover over it, it vanishes. Nothing in task manager to see

task viewer icon(virtual desktop)

I have the same problem. The task viewer icon was there but is now gone. I have gone through the steps you listed but no viewer. Then I created a new profile and the task viewer is there. Now, how do I get the task viewer back in my taskbar in my
    original profile??

BettyEAM, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

Anyone know what this icon is? Can't hover over it, it vanishes. Nothing in task manager to see

1. Anyone know what this icon is? Can't hover over it, it vanishes. Nothing in task manager to see - Similar Threads - Anyone icon Can't

2. Does anyone know what this startup app or whatever this is? (Found this in task manager...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know what this startup app or whatever this is? (Found this in task manager...: [IMG] submitted by /u/mgcx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/me5h1m/does_anyone_know_what_this_startup_app_or/
  3. I spotted these in my task manager recently. Does anyone know what they are from and if...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I spotted these in my task manager recently. Does anyone know what they are from and if...: [ATTACH][ATTACH] A few days ago i spotted these in my task manager and they still pop up after reinstalling windows from a usb. just wondering if there safe and what is making them as i cant find any info on the SHCreateLocalServerRunDLL and the -localserver part online....
  4. Anyone knows what this is?

Anyone knows what this is?: do anyone knows what this "program" means? literally bought this notebook 3 days ago, and this is something i dont have any idea what it is. submitted by /u/Imtiredpleaseshtup [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lzqvij/anyone_knows_what_this_is/
  5. Anyone knows what is it?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone knows what is it?: Windows Version number 19041.685 Does anyone knows what is it showing on the picture. It keeps happening when I'm playing game. I play FPS, it might be the tab, cap locks, shift keys of some kind of combination. When it happens whenever key I press, it will force the game to...
  6. Hover over icon

Hover over icon: [ATTACH] How do i stop this from happening everytime i drag the mouse over an icon? It even stays like that even if im not hovering over it, i need to click for it to disipear....
  7. Anyone know what this icon is for?

Anyone know what this icon is for?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Call_Me_Bread [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ja5c5i/anyone_know_what_this_icon_is_for/
  8. Anyone know what's up with my icons?

Anyone know what's up with my icons?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/nklv4ugp30941.png?width=3840&format=png&auto=webp&s=38386e9836fb36ed92bd8bdcec562fdb78a8bdb9 submitted by /u/GoToBed-ItsPast9pm [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ekgm8g/anyone_know_whats_up_with_my_icons/
  9. Anyone know what this is?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone know what this is?: Anyone recognize this message or know how to stop it? With all the viruses and malware going around, you would think AMD would have something more official looking than this??? [img] 136532
  10. Um...Anyone see this in their task manager app ? Hmm...

in Windows 10 Support
    Um...Anyone see this in their task manager app ? Hmm...: I dunno. I have not checked this out yet, however, it won't open...as far as Folder Location. It appears to be a tmp file. Anyone else have this. I don't like it *Smile Tim Entry: Registry - System Process - 100K Just thought I would check before digging in to...