Windows 10: App and game limits - Microsoft Family

Discus and support App and game limits - Microsoft Family in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Suddenly my daughter gets messages she has to ask a parent for more time to use Chrome. App and game limits in Family is OFF and grayed out, I have... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Remyvan Tol, Mar 24, 2020.

1. App and game limits - Microsoft Family

Suddenly my daughter gets messages she has to ask a parent for more time to use Chrome. App and game limits in Family is OFF and grayed out, I have never set any restrictions. How can this be fixed?

:)

Remyvan Tol, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New App and Game Limits for Family Settings on Windows 10 and Xbox One

Source: New app and game limits empower parents with more specific settings | Windows Experience Blog

How to Set App and Game Limits of Microsoft Family Child on Windows 10, Xbox One, and Android

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter

Brink, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New App and Game Limits for Family Settings on Windows 10 and Xbox One

Source: Introducing App and Game Limits for Family Settings - Xbox Wire

How to Set App and Game Limits of Microsoft Family Child on Windows 10, Xbox One, and Android

Brink, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

App and game limits - Microsoft Family

Microsoft family features icon on taskbar

Hi,

Microsoft Family Safety is a free parental monitoring app to help make it easier to keep your kids safe online. With Family Safety, you can give them some independence but still keep tabs on their computer activities. Family Safety allows you to:

• See which websites your kids have visited, and which apps and games they’ve used
    • Block or allow websites, apps, games, or other content.
    • Limit the amount of time they can spend on the PC

Since you never set up Microsoft family features on your computer, we suggest that you follow the steps on this

link
    to turn off the family settings in Windows 10.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

App and game limits - Microsoft Family

1. App and game limits - Microsoft Family - Similar Threads - App game limits

2. Microsoft family app and time-limit features.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft family app and time-limit features.: So let's say I'm a kid. I accidentally disabled the notification that tells you how much game time you have and the reminders of when it is about to end. This includes the option to ask for more game time. How do I get the reminders back?...
  3. Microsoft family app and time-limit features.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft family app and time-limit features.: So let's say I'm a kid. I accidentally disabled the notification that tells you how much game time you have and the reminders of when it is about to end. This includes the option to ask for more game time. How do I get the reminders back?...
  4. Apps appear and disappear from Microsoft Family App and Game Limits

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Apps appear and disappear from Microsoft Family App and Game Limits: My family is using Windows 10, and I am using the Microsoft Family App and Game Limits feature to block and unblock access to games. From day to day, the list of apps that show under App and Game Limits on the website changes, and sometimes an app that I have blocked stops...
  5. "App and Game Limits" In the Microsoft Family tab only show Microsoft Store applications.

"App and Game Limits" In the Microsoft Family tab only show Microsoft Store applications.: When I attempt to set limits for different apps, It only shows the Microsoft Store apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-and-game-limits-in-the-microsoft-family-tab/c3e532c7-db89-4b66-afd2-19157dd95513
  6. removed device still appears in microsoft family 'app and game limits' tab

removed device still appears in microsoft family 'app and game limits' tab: In Microsoft Family under the tab 'app and game limits' I have four devices that have been removed. The apps on these old devices are all still being listed even though the device no longer exists. It is a real pain since the devices all have the same name. I want to add a...
  7. Microsoft family Apps and game limits don't work

Microsoft family Apps and game limits don't work: I have blocked every single game and app for my child and it seems it doesn't work. I have also blocked Microsoft store and for some reason my child can install games every time. I get the notifications to allow my child to play the games and I deny all of them. My child...
  8. "App and Game Limits" not recognizing apps to limit in MS Family

"App and Game Limits" not recognizing apps to limit in MS Family: I want to use Microsoft Family to limit kids' ability to pay a specific game Kerbal Space Program to no more than X hours per day, on just a single Windows 10, brand new Acer laptop. No other devices at issue or being used with these accounts. But when I go to "App and...
  9. Phantom devices under Family } Apps & Game Limits

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phantom devices under Family } Apps & Game Limits: Under my Family Safety tab of Microsoft account, if I go to Apps & Game Limits subtab it shows a list of devices these limits will apply to. My child should have access to 4 devices and they are on there listed correctly. However, there are two additional device icons for a...
  10. How to Set App and Game Limits for Microsoft Family Child Member

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to Set App and Game Limits for Microsoft Family Child Member: How to: How to Set App and Game Limits for Microsoft Family Child Member How to Set App and Game Limits for Microsoft Family Child on Windows 10, Xbox One, and Android A child's location, limit which websites and games they can access, and require your approval to...