Windows 10: App Store Updates

Discus and support App Store Updates in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Apps won't update. App store finds updates. Some say " something went wrong" Other updates are on pause". Any ideas how to resolve. Internet is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dahutch, Aug 8, 2015.

1. dahutch Win User

App Store Updates

Apps won't update. App store finds updates. Some say " something went wrong" Other updates are on pause". Any ideas how to resolve. Internet is connected

:)

dahutch, Aug 8, 2015

2. automatic store app off??

??

how to fix ??

automatic store app off, Aug 8, 2015
  3. App store updates.

its a common issue with all lumia series phone. a delay of 1-6days is normal(or maybe its a issue) with WP8 series phones.

ElectriNik54, Aug 8, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

App Store Updates

Brink, Aug 8, 2015
  5. dahutch Win User
    Cleared the registry and all is well. Thank you, very much

dahutch, Aug 8, 2015
  6. jds63 Win User
    Is this something that gets regularly cleared in Windows 10, say through using disk cleanup or CCleaner ?

jds63, Aug 8, 2015
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Not that I'm aware of. It shouldn't be reset regularly anyways though.

Brink, Aug 8, 2015
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

App Store Updates

Great news. *Party

Brink, Aug 8, 2015
  9. jds63 Win User
    o.k. thanks, just wanted to know. Assuming usage history for apps something completely different, be in Task manager ?

jds63, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

App Store Updates

1. App Store Updates - Similar Threads - App Store Updates

2. Store updating apps infinitely

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store updating apps infinitely: I have apps that I need to update. Its pending to install and when I install it will run then start back to 0 again. Its on the loop and nothing is happening at all. I cant figure out what is the problem since it does not provide error at all. Running troubleshooter, no...
  3. Store updating apps infinitely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store updating apps infinitely: I have apps that I need to update. Its pending to install and when I install it will run then start back to 0 again. Its on the loop and nothing is happening at all. I cant figure out what is the problem since it does not provide error at all. Running troubleshooter, no...
  4. Store update in apps not working

Store update in apps not working: Apps that I downloaded from store is not working. Says something went wrong with error of numbers and letters. I dont know what is the meaning of those so I cant tell if I can help you guys. Please help me and I want to download from Store. I have Windows 10 Home...
  5. Store update in apps not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store update in apps not working: Apps that I downloaded from store is not working. Says something went wrong with error of numbers and letters. I dont know what is the meaning of those so I cant tell if I can help you guys. Please help me and I want to download from Store. I have Windows 10 Home...
  6. updating apps from store

updating apps from store: I have multiple apps problem in my Store. Apps are not updating it stuck and when its update came it will says updated and successful but you will not be able to open the app saying its needs an update so you need to open store again and you will see that there is an update...
  7. Store updating apps is a disaster

Store updating apps is a disaster: As for the title says my Store is not updating apps at all. Remove my anti virus for this update and still not working. All I can see is something went wrong with no resolution. I tried the troubleshooter but nothing....
  8. Store apps not updating

Store apps not updating: I have a growing number of Store apps whose status is ''pending'' and which are not updating. At present there are 19. I have tried to get a few to update manually but without success. Does this matter? Should I try to give them a nudge or leave them alone to update...
  9. Stuck Store,Apps & Updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck Store,Apps & Updates: Hello how are you?! I am trying to update my system... i am trying to download via microsoft store.... i am trying to use my apps like photos,calendar etc and nothing.... there is a TWINUI.... also there is not at all the calculator app... Please do not re-send me at...
  10. Store apps will not download or update

Store apps will not download or update: Yet again I am unable to download or update apps from the Store. I now have fourteen pending or otherwise stuck. In the past I have solved this by turning the Windows Firewall (managed by Norton) back on temporarily but this time it is already on. I have tried resetting the...