Windows 10: Apps disappeared from my pin and start bar

Discus and support Apps disappeared from my pin and start bar in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can't find Microsoft store or Microsoft edge anywhere on my hp desktop and when I type in for example "Edge" or "Microsoft Store" in the search bar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SYF_24, Aug 23, 2019.

1. SYF_24 Win User

Apps disappeared from my pin and start bar

I can't find Microsoft store or Microsoft edge anywhere on my hp desktop and when I type in for example "Edge" or "Microsoft Store" in the search bar nothing comes up, please help!

:)

SYF_24, Aug 23, 2019
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Aug 23, 2019
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    apps disappearing on the "start"

Hi Kevin,

We need to clarify some information first for us to better assist you on your Start menu concern. Kindly answer these questions:

• When did you notice that some of your apps that you've pinned are missing?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • Do you remember what are the pinned apps that are missing in the Start menu? Do those apps disappear if you re-pin them?
    • Upon seeing the screenshot, you've set the Start Menu to full screen. Can you see the missing pinned apps when disabling the full screen mode of Start menu? To disable the full screen mode of Start menu, follow these steps:
      • Click the Windows logo (Start button).
      • Click the gear icon (Settings).
      • Select Personalization.
      • On the left pane, choose Start.
      • Under Start, click he Use Start full screen slider to turn it off.
      • Check if you will see all of your pinned apps.
    • Does the issue also occur when turning on Show more tiles on Start? You can turn on this option by accessing the Personalization settings page of Start.

Argel Obm, Aug 23, 2019
  4. Bree Win User

Pinning things to the file explorer on start bar?

@Alfred001, if you hover your mouse to the far right of any name in the 'Recent' list you can pin it to the list of pinned items. This works for the File Explorer icon on Start and on the taskbar (if you have File Explorer pinned to the taskbar).

Jump Lists - Pin or Unpin Items in Windows 10

Apps disappeared from my pin and start bar [​IMG]

Thema:

1. Apps disappeared from my pin and start bar - Similar Threads - Apps disappeared pin

2. Windows 11 - Pinned apps disappears from Start Menu after Reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Pinned apps disappears from Start Menu after Reboot: This follows on from @cruzmaester's earlier question which did not receive a working answer.Please read that here:Windows 11 - Pinned apps disappears from Start Menu after Reboot - Microsoft CommunityWe have this issue for all computers/user profiles on Windows 11, in...
  3. Windows 11 - Pinned apps disappears from Start Menu after Reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Pinned apps disappears from Start Menu after Reboot: This follows on from @cruzmaester's earlier question which did not receive a working answer.Please read that here:Windows 11 - Pinned apps disappears from Start Menu after Reboot - Microsoft CommunityWe have this issue for all computers/user profiles on Windows 11, in...
  4. Windows 11 - Pinned apps disappears from Start Menu after Reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Pinned apps disappears from Start Menu after Reboot: HelloI have an issue with the Start Menu of my Windows 11. I've tried all the suggested fixed found online relating to this:Closed/Stopped and Restarted Windows ExplorerRun the System File Checker SFCRepair the Windows System Image with DISMRe-register the Start menu Shell...
  5. Windows 11 - Pinned apps disappears from Start Menu after Reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Pinned apps disappears from Start Menu after Reboot: HelloI have an issue with the Start Menu of my Windows 11. I've tried all the suggested fixed found online relating to this:Closed/Stopped and Restarted Windows ExplorerRun the System File Checker SFCRepair the Windows System Image with DISMRe-register the Start menu Shell...
  6. Search Bar, Start Bar and apps installed from Microsoft Apps not starting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Search Bar, Start Bar and apps installed from Microsoft Apps not starting: So, this issue started two days ago after the Windows installed "2021-05 Cumulative for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5003173". Since then, I am not able to run any app installed through Microsoft Store. The search bar is also completely unresponsive, so is...
  7. Pinned apps disappearing from the taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pinned apps disappearing from the taskbar: Title, really. Some apps are disappearing from the taskbar once closed, even though they´re pinned. Any easy fix for this? Windows 10 home, 20h2, 19042.685 submitted by /u/Easy_Atmosphere5906 [link] [comments]...
  8. Pinned Apps disappearing from Start Menu after Restart / Randomly

Pinned Apps disappearing from Start Menu after Restart / Randomly: For some reason there are a few specific Apps (Nuke, InDesign, Skype) that just won't ever stay pinned to my Start Menu Apps. Plenty of other similar apps work like Photoshop, Illustrator, Word, etc. but there's something about a few specific ones that I am always having to...
  9. Apps started to disappear from autostart

Apps started to disappear from autostart: Hi. Yesterday I noticed that half of my apps started to disappear from autostart, for example Steam, OneDrive or Backup and sync from Google. They are also missing on startup tab in task manager. I need to turn on autostart manually in every app which disappeared (then it...
  10. Apps started to disappear from autostart

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps started to disappear from autostart: Hi. Today I noticed that half of my apps started to disappear from autostart, for example Steam, OneDrive or Backup and sync from Google. They are also missing on startup tab in task manager. I need to turn on autostart manually in every app which disappeared then it shows...