Windows 10: Apps keep running in the background, even when disabled in "Privacy"

Discus and support Apps keep running in the background, even when disabled in "Privacy" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Some of my windows apps are running in the background even when i have disabled everyone of them in Privacy/Background Apps settings... They just start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ambientecho, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Apps keep running in the background, even when disabled in "Privacy"

Some of my windows apps are running in the background even when i have disabled everyone of them in Privacy/Background Apps settings... They just start up randomly, at the same tame (as far as I know) I tried turning them on and off just to check if maybe it didn't save or something but that didn't help, is there any third party app that can disable this or something? It's really annoying :/

Apps keep running in the background, even when disabled in "Privacy" [​IMG]

Apps keep running in the background, even when disabled in "Privacy" [​IMG]

:)

Ambientecho, Jul 14, 2016

2. my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

As I said in my first post you can either try to update it's software to see if it cures it.

If it doesn't then your phone is faulty and you will need to get it repaired.

psychomania---01, Jul 14, 2016
  3. pjsteel88 Win User
    Windows 10 - Background apps self starting and running in the background

I have noticed several Microsoft apps (i.e., Alarms and Clocks, Calculator, Photos, etc.) running as background processes, even though I have never used them. I have disabled these apps via Settings/Privacy/Background Apps, yet they continue to pop up
    at random. I don't understand why this keeps happening.

pjsteel88, Jul 14, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Apps keep running in the background, even when disabled in "Privacy"

philc43, Jul 17, 2016
  5. Ambientecho, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Apps keep running in the background, even when disabled in "Privacy"

1. Apps keep running in the background, even when disabled in "Privacy" - Similar Threads - Apps keep running

2. Windows Apps keep running in the background even when I end them - How to prevent them from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Apps keep running in the background even when I end them - How to prevent them from...: Hi, I am Abdulqadir, and I got a question about Windows 10, it's a bit annoying, and I was trying 3 months to find a way to disable these Background Apps, but they keep restarting, so I posted a question here.It's a little hard to explain, I have Apps running in the...
  3. Windows Apps keep running in the background even when I end them - How to prevent them from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Apps keep running in the background even when I end them - How to prevent them from...: Hi, I am Abdulqadir, and I got a question about Windows 10, it's a bit annoying, and I was trying 3 months to find a way to disable these Background Apps, but they keep restarting, so I posted a question here.It's a little hard to explain, I have Apps running in the...
  4. Windows Apps keep running in the background even when I end them - How to prevent them from...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Is it bad idea to disable apps from running in the background?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is it bad idea to disable apps from running in the background?: Hello, I reinstalled Windows and I am setting up background apps. I usually turn this off. But I noticed it in OOSU10 shut up - privacy tool. That you shouldn't turn this off. But there was no important reason to not do it. I know that, since some build: it is no longer...
  6. Apps running in background .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps running in background .: I would like to stop the possibility of certain programs to run in the windows background. How can I do that? I stopped everything from Task Manager - Startup, but it did not work. Always when I open the computer or give it a restart, the same programs run in the...
  7. Settings/Privacy/Background Apps always crashes when selected

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings/Privacy/Background Apps always crashes when selected: Was trying to get Your Phone working on Desktop machine (AMD-64, Insider slow May 1903 updated today). It all works fine on my SPro4 (same version of windows). Following advice on windows site to check settings in Privacy/Background Apps only results in repeated crashes of...
  8. Apps Running in Background

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps Running in Background: Recently, I've had a lot of Windows apps running in the background- photos, calculator, and the store app, just to name a few- despite the fact that I have my computer set to not run apps in the background. Well, recently I found out that every time I turn on my computer, my...
  9. Privacy - background apps query

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Privacy - background apps query: I wanted to turn off Edge, so went to settings / privacy - and clicked on running background apps. My other pc's show a fairly comprehensive list, but this Windows 10. 32 bit laptop shows just one entry for Skype. Any thoughts how I can restore the anticipated list. Thanks...
  10. Privacy - howto background apps query

in Windows 10 Support
    Privacy - howto background apps query: I wanted to turn off Edge, so went to settings / privacy - and clicked on running background apps. My other pc's show a fairly comprehensive list, but this Windows 10. 32 bit laptop shows just one entry for Skype. Any thoughts how I can restore the anticipated list. Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge is running in background even with background apps disabled