Windows 10: Apps on taskbar

Discus and support Apps on taskbar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use Google Keep a lot as an easy reference to phone numbers and passwords etc and have it pinned to my 7 machines taskbars for quick access. Now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ICIT2LOL, Apr 1, 2017.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

Apps on taskbar

I use Google Keep a lot as an easy reference to phone numbers and passwords etc and have it pinned to my 7 machines taskbars for quick access.

Now in my 10 machines I cannot find a way of accessing Keep without having to open a browser tab and click on the app.
    I have Googled for a fix but nothing is really doing what I want t to the only thing is saving the bookmark and then dragging it to a spot on the bookmark bar but again this means the browser has to be open first.

This is really time consuming when having the app on the taskbar is so easy - so any ideas please??

:)

ICIT2LOL, Apr 1, 2017

2. Windows 10 Taskbar and apps on taskbar along with Start menu not working

Hi,

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you run SFC and
    DISM
    . You may follow the steps provided by ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP) on his
    article.

Let us know how it goes.

Michael Gall, Apr 1, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Taskbar and apps on taskbar along with Start menu not working

sfc n dism done. then also not working task bar.

powershell also done but error coming in red color : the database disk image is malformed.

setting option also not found.

could not maker another user account.

so much worried.

kindly help .

jitanmallik, Apr 1, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

Apps on taskbar

Near as I can figure, you'll need to create a desktop app from within Chrome's menu, specifying that it open as a window, then drag that to your taskbar.
    It'll still open the browser but in it's own dedicated window.

Create Desktop Shortcut of Website in Google Chrome - Windows 10 Browsers Email Tutorials

Apps on taskbar [​IMG]

Apps on taskbar [​IMG]

Apps on taskbar [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 1, 2017
  5. ICIT2LOL Win User
    Ok finally got it I got a tad confused with the Start list stuff but the more tools in an open Keep page did the trick - thanks to you and Shawn mate*chuckle

ICIT2LOL, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Apps on taskbar

1. Apps on taskbar - Similar Threads - Apps taskbar

2. auto-hide taskbar not showing up when an app is maximirzed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    auto-hide taskbar not showing up when an app is maximirzed: my little cousin pressed some button on my keyboardand now my taskbar would have a strange behavior.it wouldn't open by bringing down the mouse curserinstead I need to open start menu....
  3. auto-hide taskbar not showing up when an app is maximirzed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    auto-hide taskbar not showing up when an app is maximirzed: my little cousin pressed some button on my keyboardand now my taskbar would have a strange behavior.it wouldn't open by bringing down the mouse curserinstead I need to open start menu....
  4. Start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working

Start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working: In my pc start button , taskbar and any deafult apps are not working. whenever i tried to open settings or any default apps it says " this file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action.Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an...
  5. Start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working: In my pc start button , taskbar and any deafult apps are not working. whenever i tried to open settings or any default apps it says " this file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action.Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an...
  6. Start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working: From few past weeks my start button,taskbar,settings and default apps are not working.i tried many ways but it still does't work.tell me any way how to fix it...
  7. Start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working

Start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working: From few past weeks my start button,taskbar,settings and default apps are not working.i tried many ways but it still does't work.tell me any way how to fix it...
  8. start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working: From past few days i can't open my start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps. whenever i try to open them it says " this file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action.Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an...
  9. start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working: From past few days i can't open my start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps. whenever i try to open them it says " this file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action.Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an...
  10. start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working