Windows 10: As of August 1st, 2019, I lost the linking of Iphone 8plus to my surface pro.

Discus and support As of August 1st, 2019, I lost the linking of Iphone 8plus to my surface pro. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I re-link my phone photos to my surface. It just isn't me. My husband is having the same problem. lost link of photos from iPhone 8plus to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DoloresMarquez, Aug 6, 2019.

1. As of August 1st, 2019, I lost the linking of Iphone 8plus to my surface pro.

How can I re-link my phone photos to my surface. It just isn't me. My husband is having the same problem.

lost link of photos from iPhone 8plus to surface pro

Help!!!

:)

DoloresMarquez, Aug 6, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Firmware Update 18.07.20.1622 for Surface Pro - August 29

Source: Updates for Surface Pro (29 August 2018) Surface

See also: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

Brink, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    New Surface Pro (newest) Driver Updates - August 12, 2017

Source: Surface Pro update history

See also: Updates for the Surface Pro (12 August 2017) Surface

Manual Download link: Download Surface Pro Drivers and Firmware from Official Microsoft Download Center

Brink, Aug 6, 2019
  4. MsIda Win User

As of August 1st, 2019, I lost the linking of Iphone 8plus to my surface pro.

Surface Pro 2 Bluetooth non-compatibility with iphone 6

Hi Kiran,

Thanks for the information.

I uninstalled and re-installed the Bluetooth in my Surface Pro 2 successfully.

The 2 devices paired successfully too, the Surface Pro 2 shows that it's connected to the iPhone 6 Plus, and the iPhone shows that its connected to the Surface Pro 2.

Although the Hotspot is switched On, it's not connecting with the Surface Pro 2, ie. the blue line is not flashing on the top of the iphone screen saying "Personal Hotspot: 1 Connection".

Any other suggestions, and please remember I run Windows 10 on my device, and my iPhone 6 software is always updated to the latest version.......

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards

Ida

MsIda, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

As of August 1st, 2019, I lost the linking of Iphone 8plus to my surface pro.

1. As of August 1st, 2019, I lost the linking of Iphone 8plus to my surface pro. - Similar Threads - August 1st 2019

2. How to re-link Photos from iPhone to Surface Pro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to re-link Photos from iPhone to Surface Pro?: How can I re-link my phone photos to my surface. It just isn't me. My husband is having the same problem. lost link of photos from iPhone 8plus to surface pro Help!!! ***Modified title from: As of August 1st, 2019, I lost the linking of Iphone 8plus to my surface...
  3. Surface Pro rcent update as of 2019 07 28

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Pro rcent update as of 2019 07 28: Hi Update Surface Pro 6 keyboard interface issues such as light dimmer on keypad not always responding also when in tablet mode the virtual keyboard wants to keep capitalizing everything George...
  4. Linking my iphone with my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Linking my iphone with my laptop: okay I have a I phone 6s ,ios 12.3.1 will it pair with my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-my-iphone-with-my-laptop/5f429b8d-f289-4d76-a6a1-51603b6279f6
  5. How do I load zbrush 2019 on to Microsoft Surface Pro 6

How do I load zbrush 2019 on to Microsoft Surface Pro 6: When I launch Zbrush 2019, on Surface Pro 6 "the application has failed to start because its side-by side- configuration is incorrect" I've tried using various Administrator Command Prompts, but no success. Any other suggestions, please? I only got the Surface...
  6. Surface laptop 1st gen OS

Surface laptop 1st gen OS: If I buy a surface laprop 1st generation from Amazon, can I still upgrade its OS from "S" to Pro free? and How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-laptop-1st-gen-os/82b0c04f-805e-4262-a5f4-bf9a3254752b
  7. update wiped my surface pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    update wiped my surface pro: My surface pro did an automatic update, upon restart there was a error c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\desktop is unavailable. The only thing on my desktop is the recycling bin. I can't even open the start menu, no search, no icons anywhere, no ability to connect...
  8. Lost Desktop OneNote in 2019 Pro Plus. Help!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Lost Desktop OneNote in 2019 Pro Plus. Help!: I recently upgraded one of my home computers to Office 2019 Pro Plus from Office 2013 via the Home Use Program. I use Office 365/2016 at work. Now the only OneNote that I have is the crummy Microsoft Store OneNote app. The desktop OneNote has been eliminated. As a result,...
  9. New Firmware Update 18.07.20.1622 for Surface Pro - August 29

in Windows 10 News
    New Firmware Update 18.07.20.1622 for Surface Pro - August 29: On August 29th we released update for Surface Pro (Model 1796) and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (Model 1807) devices running Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, version 1709 or greater to Windows Update. This update is now available in MSI format on the Microsoft Download...
  10. New Firmware Update 18.08.20.1622 for Surface Pro - August 30

in Windows 10 News
    New Firmware Update 18.08.20.1622 for Surface Pro - August 30: The following updates are available for all Surface Pro (Model 1796 & Model 1807) devices running Windows 10 Creators Update, build 1703 or greater: Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Surface – Firmware – 18.08.20.1622 Surface Mobile Broadband Update Device –...