Windows 10: Ask people have problem: installation stuck

Discus and support Ask people have problem: installation stuck in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how do you get ISO file? by MCT or MSDN? if MCT, do you download with you pc or other pc then copy? 10732 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pvnam95, Jul 30, 2015.

1. pvnam95 Win User

Ask people have problem: installation stuck

how do you get ISO file? by MCT or MSDN? if MCT, do you download with you pc or other pc then copy?

:)

pvnam95, Jul 30, 2015

2. Windows 10 version1511 83% install error

Sujata - why do you and your colleagues keep pointing people to that response? it is about a 44% stuck level, and SPECIFICALLY asks people who are stuck at other levels to post a NEW thread.

My PC is stuck at 83% also, and I have had no useful responses to my question, the best being to do a fresh install losing my settings and files.

Update stuck at 83% and settings 32%

Surely there must be a way of finding out what it is stuck on?

Fellwalker, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Update 1511 Fails After Nearly Completing

Akheel Ahmed P - - why do you and your colleagues keep pointing people to that response? it is about a 44% stuck level, and SPECIFICALLY asks people who are stuck at other levels to post a NEW thread.
    My PC is stuck at 83% also, and I have had no useful responses to my question, the best being to do a fresh install losing my settings and files.

Update stuck at 83% and settings 32%

Surely there must be a way of finding out what it is

Fellwalker, Jul 30, 2015
  4. Borg 386 Win User

Borg 386, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

1. Ask people have problem: installation stuck - Similar Threads - Ask problem installation

2. IM NOT ASKING A NEW QUESTION IM ASKING THE SAME QUESTION THAT 299 OTHER PEOPLE HAVE ASKED...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IM NOT ASKING A NEW QUESTION IM ASKING THE SAME QUESTION THAT 299 OTHER PEOPLE HAVE ASKED...: I HAVE A MESSAGE THAT I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MICROSOFT PROGRAM IT DETECTS A PROBLEM BUT CAN NOT RESOLVE THE PROBLEM AND IDO BELIEVE ITS IN OR DEALING WITH MY SECURTIY ASPECT OF THIS DAMN LAPTOP,. SO ANY QUALIFIED PERSON THAT KNOWS HOW TO FIX THIS **** PLEASE ANSWER 1 OUT OF...
  3. IM NOT ASKING A NEW QUESTION IM ASKING THE SAME QUESTION THAT 299 OTHER PEOPLE HAVE ASKED...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IM NOT ASKING A NEW QUESTION IM ASKING THE SAME QUESTION THAT 299 OTHER PEOPLE HAVE ASKED...: I HAVE A MESSAGE THAT I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MICROSOFT PROGRAM IT DETECTS A PROBLEM BUT CAN NOT RESOLVE THE PROBLEM AND IDO BELIEVE ITS IN OR DEALING WITH MY SECURTIY ASPECT OF THIS DAMN LAPTOP,. SO ANY QUALIFIED PERSON THAT KNOWS HOW TO FIX THIS **** PLEASE ANSWER 1 OUT OF...
  4. IM NOT ASKING A NEW QUESTION IM ASKING THE SAME QUESTION THAT 299 OTHER PEOPLE HAVE ASKED...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I can't sign-in on the Xbox app. (asked here because i have seen people ask stuff like this)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't sign-in on the Xbox app. (asked here because i have seen people ask stuff like this): Whenever I press sign in it just refreshes my page. submitted by /u/A_SaltyElf [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m6hmbj/i_cant_signin_on_the_xbox_app_asked_here_because/
  6. I have a problem with Windows Installer its stuck on installing

I have a problem with Windows Installer its stuck on installing: Hello everyone , I have tryed to remove a program that I have installed for collage . It was installed by some key generator that professor gave us . When I tried to remove the program it wanted me to put the CD in and than continiue with uninstallation . I dont have the CD...
  7. Photos and People Problem

Photos and People Problem: Is it possible within Photos on Windows to just have ten people in my family named ONLY and they are the ONLY ones I want within Photos named as a person, not up to 600 people? I only want my family named. How do I do this? Thanks, Belindaz...
  8. Windows Photos People Recognition "Stuck"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Photos People Recognition "Stuck": I' ve been trying to self-solve this issue for a little while now. Photos is detecting faces/people in my images and then stops doing so. Through repeated repairs and deletions (app/databases/files) I have determined that the detection stop at a specific date (they only go...
  9. people asking for help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    people asking for help: Don't get me wrong the help is there so organised the Moderators are Geniuses totally Volunteers . However what the Hell do some people click onto.? Unless you are going on the Dark Web or obviously dangerous sites with Windows Security you should not be compromised in that...
  10. People view problems

People view problems: How can I select a different picture for someone? Note that the picture chose in People view is not the same as that used for the contact. How do I persuade it to create a picture for someone where there is good consistent recognition for them but no picture has been chosen...