Windows 10: Assistance Needed in Installing 1903

Discus and support Assistance Needed in Installing 1903 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I started a thread recently about my Windows 10 Home laptop not detecting or downloading the feature update 1903. My other laptop with Pro version did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JWalker, Jun 11, 2019.

1. JWalker Win User

Assistance Needed in Installing 1903

I started a thread recently about my Windows 10 Home laptop not detecting or downloading the feature update 1903. My other laptop with Pro version did detect and download it. I was advised to wait. I discovered in Settings, Update and Security, Update Assistant which will download 1903. I canceled the download to make sure it was the right way to go. Should I use the Download Assistant or wait? Thanks.

:)

JWalker, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Martmcd Win User

Should update assistant be used for 1903 update or not?

Hi PRANAVBAJPAI,

at the moment 1903 is only available through a manual update.

there are some known issues, if any are likely to cause you problems I would suggest waiting,

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/releas...

if you use the upgrade assistant and lose internet, it will resume when connection is re-established.

Martmcd, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Assistance Needed in Installing 1903

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Assistance Needed in Installing 1903

1. Assistance Needed in Installing 1903 - Similar Threads - Assistance Needed Installing

2. Need assistance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need assistance: I restarted my PC because it said it needed to update. Upon my pc rebooting it brought up the Home Screen with the clock where I can swipe up and click sign in. After clicking sign it it immediately redirects me back to the previous Home Screen with the clock and the sign in...
  3. Need assistance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need assistance: I restarted my PC because it said it needed to update. Upon my pc rebooting it brought up the Home Screen with the clock where I can swipe up and click sign in. After clicking sign it it immediately redirects me back to the previous Home Screen with the clock and the sign in...
  4. Windows 10 Installation Error - Need Assistance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Installation Error - Need Assistance: I am writing to seek help with an issue I'm experiencing while trying to install Windows 10. I would like to install Windows 10 on my Macbook which has an Intel processor and the latest macOS updates. Therefore, I have tried to download a disc image ISO file. When attempting...
  5. Windows 10 Installation Error - Need Assistance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Installation Error - Need Assistance: I am writing to seek help with an issue I'm experiencing while trying to install Windows 10. I would like to install Windows 10 on my Macbook which has an Intel processor and the latest macOS updates. Therefore, I have tried to download a disc image ISO file. When attempting...
  6. Windows 10 Installation Error - Need Assistance

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Assistance needed please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Assistance needed please: So I finally took the plunge and brought a new laptop, yay so happy. I see that I can link to a wireless display and have a Hisense TV that has the anyview cast feature. I have managed to get it to connect but when it does, it just gives me a blank screen on the TV. I have...
  8. Need immediate assistance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need immediate assistance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!: I recently got a blue screen error saying " Your PC ran into a problem and all that". Yesterday Windows Defender blocked "svchost.exe" after I deleted Edge Legacy with the help of an unknown source guidelines, which was followed by an update on restart. I scanned all files...
  9. Focus Assistant on 1903

in Windows 10 Support
    Focus Assistant on 1903: Greetings. Can anyone help me figure out how the Focus assistant in Windows 10 build 1903 works exactly? Because right now I have it to"off" in the Setting menu, but everytime I do stuff it turns itself "on" by its own and keeps reminding me that "notifications will remain...
  10. Assistance Needed in Installing 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Assistance Needed in Installing 1903: I started a thread recently about my Windows 10 Home laptop not detecting or downloading the feature update 1903. My other laptop with Pro version did detect and download it. I was advised to wait. I discovered in Settings, Update and Security, Update Assistant which will...