Windows 10: Atikmdag.sys causing huge problems during startup

Discus and support Atikmdag.sys causing huge problems during startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The driver is installed I would say. Just: it is now only one hardware, was 3.... but I guess it is ok. Attachment 92180 What else can I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Monelix, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Monelix Win User

Atikmdag.sys causing huge problems during startup

The driver is installed I would say.

Just: it is now only one hardware, was 3.... but I guess it is ok.

Attachment 92180

What else can I do please?

Monelix, Jul 25, 2016
  2. axe0 New Member

Until another BSOD occurs I cannot offer much more for you to do *Sad

3. Monelix Win User
    OK lets wait *Smile

Hope it does not happen *Wink

Thanks!

Monelix, Jul 25, 2016
  4. Monelix Win User

A few minutes ago, about 18:05 (about!), I wanted to open a pdf-file and this time I was patient. It took about 2-3 minutes to open it. I guess this is the same delay as the startup problem.

I now did a new log-file for you. Can you see what is causing the delay? Maybe we can find out now.

Thanks a lot!

Monelix, Jul 25, 2016
  5. axe0 New Member
    I can't, mainly because I cannot read your language.

6. Monelix Win User
    Ouch *Smile)

Are the log files also in German? I just looked at some, but they were in english, but there are many *Smile)

In case you are interested in one particular, let me know and I try to translate it if that could help you.

Monelix, Jul 25, 2016
  7. axe0 New Member
    It is mostly in german, at least most of the onces that look interesting.

I do not count on help for translation in those logs, because that is just too much work.
    I never count on translation help because that is too much work with the reason that there are thousands of logs where many of them may or may not be interested, finding out if a log is interesting by translating it is just not worth it (at least not manually).

Please try to change the language to english *Smile
    Language - Add, Remove, and Change in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

8. Monelix Win User

Ok I think I solved it now: It seems that the Audio Driver of the Mainboard caused the problem.

I took the time today and downloaded the driver of the mainboard again and installed first the Intel drivers.
    Than die Audio driver and after it was installed, the computer started two times in a row without problems or freezing! I hope it will stay like this ! *Wink

Again: Thank you sooo much for your time and help!!!

I will mark it as solved because I think it is *Thumbs

Monelix, Aug 4, 2016
  9. axe0 New Member
    Glad to hear it is resolved *Smile

Thema:

1. Atikmdag.sys causing huge problems during startup - Similar Threads - Atikmdag sys causing

2. HUGE PROBLEM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HUGE PROBLEM: Anyone who follows me knows my system is full of huge problems too numerous to address individually, except new issues. Suddenly, this system after going to the screensaver I presume is included in Windows, is not working. I get a black screen only and a message that an error...
  3. HUGE PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HUGE PROBLEM: Anyone who follows me knows my system is full of huge problems too numerous to address individually, except new issues. Suddenly, this system after going to the screensaver I presume is included in Windows, is not working. I get a black screen only and a message that an error...
  4. HUGE PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Any windows build after 1809 causes huge problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any windows build after 1809 causes huge problems: Hello all,I have an Asus Zenbook UX430UA, a pretty good Ultrabook from 2018. I currently have windows 1809 installed because its the only OS that works. I have tried installing linux, and windows version above 1809 but they all cause problems. I know this is not a linux forum...
  6. Any windows build after 1809 causes huge problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Any windows build after 1809 causes huge problems: Hello all,I have an Asus Zenbook UX430UA, a pretty good Ultrabook from 2018. I currently have windows 1809 installed because its the only OS that works. I have tried installing linux, and windows version above 1809 but they all cause problems. I know this is not a linux forum...
  7. Num Lock problem during startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Num Lock problem during startup: Hi All, I'm using Lenovo G500s Laptop for more than 6 Years. Whenever i turn on the laptop or restart it for the windows update, the laptop is getting stuck in Lenovo Logo with num lock button enabled in the keyboard automatically. During startup, the num lock button...
  8. Warning: KB4505903 can cause huge problems!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Warning: KB4505903 can cause huge problems!: Okay, KB4505903 is mentioned already a few times here. For me the update simply fails ... and I am glad it does. There seems to be a fix for the install fail but I am keeping away from is as far as possible. Deferred updates for now. All over the net numerous reports are...
  9. Switching users caused a huge problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Switching users caused a huge problem: Earlier this evening, I was trying to do something that involved using Microsoft accounts. As I don't know much about Microsoft accounts, and every other stuff out there like Microsoft Store, Outlook, etc. I did everything I could, without asking for help or searching for...
  10. Fast startup causes shutdown problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fast startup causes shutdown problem: Turning off Fast startup under Choose what pushing power button solves a shudown problem. Besides cache, what is Windows anniversary sending to the disk before it actually SHUTSDOWN? 64976
Tags: