Windows 10: Audio Files in Photos

Discus and support Audio Files in Photos in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I notice that when I try to add a 60 minute audio file to my project Photos trims it significantly. How do I override that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Nadine Russell, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Audio Files in Photos

I notice that when I try to add a 60 minute audio file to my project Photos trims it significantly. How do I override that?

:)

Nadine Russell, Dec 28, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Dec 28, 2018
  3. iko22 Win User
    How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

Audio Files in Photos [​IMG]

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, Dec 28, 2018
  4. Jomel Ber Win User

Audio Files in Photos

photo files

Hi Don,

We would like to ask some questions to better assist you with this issue.

• What is the build and version of your Windows 10?
    • Did you receive any error messages/codes when you tried accessing your photo files?
    • Are you trying to access your photos through File Explorer or Photo app?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    Also, we suggest that you use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted files. System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. You may visit this
    article for the steps.

We'll wait for your reply.

Regards.

Jomel Ber, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

Audio Files in Photos

1. Audio Files in Photos - Similar Threads - Audio Files Photos

2. Filing Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Filing Photos: Two days ago I switched from 10 to 11. Today I opened my "Pictures" area in File Explorer. I expected it to look different, but I don't like the lack of ability for me to work with my photos. I have hundred of thousands of photos all in main folders with multiple subfolders...
  3. Filing Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Filing Photos: Two days ago I switched from 10 to 11. Today I opened my "Pictures" area in File Explorer. I expected it to look different, but I don't like the lack of ability for me to work with my photos. I have hundred of thousands of photos all in main folders with multiple subfolders...
  4. Photos poor audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Photos poor audio: I write music in audacity then convert to mp3, then I open photos in win 10, import the mp3 and get ready to finish my project, everything sounds great until i hit export in photos, once i hit export its a nightmare, because the audio sounds horrible every time, its missing...
  5. Photos/Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos/Files: I have a number of photos which after moving them seem to have the date moved as the date created.So they are completely out of synch or not there at all when I run a slideshow of a particular event. Is it possible to change the "Date Created" on a file and if so how do you...
  6. photo files

photo files: I have 3 photo files in recycle bin and 3 on computer can I put them in one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-files/c4353fec-26eb-4255-b482-c5cc1081ac6d"
  7. Files and Photos

Files and Photos: I have uploaded some photos from my phone to my computer. Some of them I am not able to view. Windows says they "do not support this file format" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-and-photos/1e5c4b94-f5c2-4900-be3f-05f99c28bc67"
  8. photo file

photo file: I have a large photo file, how can I send it to another email address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-file/1e3032fd-8b3e-48d4-bf81-5574548a0f4f"
  9. Photos file

Photos file: The reply I got did not solve the problem. Clicking details, name, etc. doesn't change anything. This file should default to numerical/alphabetical order automatically. I need to stop that green line from crossing my screen - when it gets to the right side of my screen, the...
  10. Photos file

Photos file: Why are the pictures in my photos file no longer in alphabetical order? There's a "green" line that now goes across the top of my screen, and puts my photos in chaotic order. Why did this change? How do I fix this? Thank you....