Windows 10: Auto On

Discus and support Auto On in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After shutting down my computer every night, at some point during the night the computer is randomly turning itself on. I have not changed anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RetentiveHybrid, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Auto On

After shutting down my computer every night, at some point during the night the computer is randomly turning itself on. I have not changed anything that would indicate that this should occur. It didn't happen when I had Windows 8.1 and now that I have Windows 10 it does happen. Anyone else have this problem? Anyone have suggestions on how to fix it?

:)

RetentiveHybrid, Aug 3, 2015

2. Contact Search

I will help Microsoft decide. I will publish this as the worst single defect of WP7 in every forum available on the Internet. I am going to evaluate the product I bought on Amazon right now, and guess how many stars I am going to put in?.

Auto Prueba, Aug 3, 2015
  3. Windows Phone 7 - Contact Search Glitches

Well said, I totally agree. Microsoft has decided to loose its loyal old clients in exchange for a potential teenyboper market. I am deciding too. I decide to change my old mobile OS provider for some thing more usable: Android.

Auto Prueba, Aug 3, 2015
  4. letmein Win User

Auto On

letmein, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

Auto On

1. Auto On - Similar Threads - Auto

2. What is username for "auto login" or "openssh" when account name is email?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is username for "auto login" or "openssh" when account name is email?: One of my win10 pro systems got corrupted and I had to reset. At first boot after reset I was asked for my Microsoft account email and password. There was no option for a local account name. I cannot figure out how to set auto login nor how to form the openssh login....
  3. Wifi doesn't auto connect after update 1903

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi doesn't auto connect after update 1903: Wifi doesn't auto connect after update 1903 i have done all of that and in finally nothing : * troubleshoot : internet connections , network adapter * network reset * DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth (succes) * sfc /scannow (succes) * forget password...
  4. Does the 1903 Win 10 update auto-install?

Does the 1903 Win 10 update auto-install?: I have a Dell desktop and a Toshiba laptop -- both required a manual upgrade of the 1903 update using the Windows Update Assistant. If people wait, will 1903 eventually auto install -- preferably in the middle of the night? Please advise,...
  5. Does the 1903 auto-install?

Does the 1903 auto-install?: I have a Dell desktop and a Toshiba laptop -- both required a self install of the 1903 update using the Windows Update Assistant. If people wait, will 1903 eventually auto install -- preferably in the middle of the night? Please advise,...
  6. How to auto shutdown after installing a windows update?

How to auto shutdown after installing a windows update?: Hello i'm going to sleep and I want to know how to auto shutdown my PC after windows update is complete. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-auto-shutdown-after-installing-a-windows/56d20ce2-1d71-4cd7-98ea-eec195c75998
  7. Auto-start Teams on Windows 10 startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto-start Teams on Windows 10 startup: Hello, There were some Windows updates recently that I absolutely hate. The Windows update apparently installed Microsoft Teams and has it automatically run after I sign in to my Windows profile. I went in and uninstalled Teams to fix the issue because I have absolutely...
  8. Sticky Notes Formatting Shortcuts Gone & Sticky Notes Doesn't Always Auto-Launch after...

Sticky Notes Formatting Shortcuts Gone & Sticky Notes Doesn't Always Auto-Launch after...: Greetings, There used to be handy shortcut buttons for applying basic formatting to Sticky Notes (bold, underline, etc). I first noticed these buttons were missing from the bottom of the Sticky Notes window about the time I updated to Windows 10 version 1903. I'm aware...
  9. Screen Auto Dimming Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Auto Dimming Windows 10: I'm at my wits end. A windows feature update has turned screen dimming back on and I cannot turn it off. No settings change will turn it off. Last time this happened, after many, many hours of trying the suggestions in this forum without success, I found a reply from...
  10. Microsoft now auto updating Windows 10 version 1803 and older to 1903

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft now auto updating Windows 10 version 1803 and older to 1903: We are initiating the Windows 10 May 2019 Update for customers with devices that are at or nearing end of service and have not yet updated their device. Keeping these devices both supported and receiving monthly updates is critical to device security and ecosystem health....