Windows 10: Auto On

Discus and support Auto On in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After shutting down my computer every night, at some point during the night the computer is randomly turning itself on. I have not changed anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RetentiveHybrid, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Auto On

After shutting down my computer every night, at some point during the night the computer is randomly turning itself on. I have not changed anything that would indicate that this should occur. It didn't happen when I had Windows 8.1 and now that I have Windows 10 it does happen. Anyone else have this problem? Anyone have suggestions on how to fix it?

:)

RetentiveHybrid, Aug 3, 2015

2. Contact Search

I will help Microsoft decide. I will publish this as the worst single defect of WP7 in every forum available on the Internet. I am going to evaluate the product I bought on Amazon right now, and guess how many stars I am going to put in?.

Auto Prueba, Aug 3, 2015
  3. Windows Phone 7 - Contact Search Glitches

Well said, I totally agree. Microsoft has decided to loose its loyal old clients in exchange for a potential teenyboper market. I am deciding too. I decide to change my old mobile OS provider for some thing more usable: Android.

Auto Prueba, Aug 3, 2015
  4. letmein Win User

Auto On

letmein, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

Auto On

1. Auto On - Similar Threads - Auto

2. No BIOS option for auto restart after power outage on windows 10 - HP Z2 Tower

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No BIOS option for auto restart after power outage on windows 10 - HP Z2 Tower: The advance power recovery option to auto power on PC is missing from BIOS. I also can't find any power jumper on the MB. Nothing available on the user manual. Need a way to make PC automatically turn on after power outage as this machine is my new server....
  3. Start menu wont auto close after clicking away

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu wont auto close after clicking away: Hi there, I have a strange issue where my start menu will open just fine, but if i click away at something in the background, it will not auto close. It also wont close if I load something by clicking on an app inside the start menu. The start menu wil sit on top of/overlay...
  4. How do I make my computer not auto-log me out/turn the display off? Regedits?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I make my computer not auto-log me out/turn the display off? Regedits?: Hello, I'm basically trying to make my computer a kiosk without putting it in Kiosk mode but for some reason it keeps logging me out after 15 minutes. What are the regedits/local group policy fixes to keep everything on? I'm on a domain in an OU that has NO policies...
  5. Windows doesn't auto-recognize 2nd monitor is off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows doesn't auto-recognize 2nd monitor is off: I regularly use a primary monitor, and sometimes I turn on a secondary monitor. On my old desktop, windows would auto-recognize when the 2nd monitor was on or off. If it was on, windows would *automatically* extend the desktop to it, and if it was off, windows would...
  6. BitLocker auto locking iSCSI drive on Windows 10 Home

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BitLocker auto locking iSCSI drive on Windows 10 Home: Hi there! Please bear with me as I am a complete novice when it comes to this side of Windows and networking, so please excuse if I use the wrong terminology or haven't tried something obvious. Microsoft support team themselves couldn't help me with this and left me high...
  7. Windows 10 update installed even though I had auto updates turned off

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update installed even though I had auto updates turned off: I am really upset. I have an older model laptop that originally had Windows 7 factory istalled. It worked fine. Like a fool i had updated to Windows 10 when it was offering the free upgrade. Big mistake on my part! I should never have upgraded. So I got tired of all the...
  8. Windows auto-adjusting microphone volume?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows auto-adjusting microphone volume?: Windows keeps turning my microphone volume down which isn't very helpful since I speak very quietly most of the time. My microphone is a Blue Yeti and I already turned off the exclusive control. submitted by /u/404Aroma [link] [comments]...
  9. Stop Auto Arrange in Details View in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stop Auto Arrange in Details View in File Explorer: Windows 10 Pro, copyright 2019, local computer also accessing a windows server I have a folder on my c-Drive with hundreds of files. I am re-naming the files. Problem: each time a file is re-named, it jumps to a different location in the folder [example below] without...
  10. FTP folder not auto refresh in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FTP folder not auto refresh in Windows 10: Hi all, I have a ftp folder in Windows 10. The ftp folder doesn't auto refresh. I need to press F5 to make it fresh. Even I close the folder and reopen it, the folder didn't refresh itself. However, the folder can auto refresh in Windows 7. Is it a default behaviour for...