Windows 10: Auto On

Discus and support Auto On in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After shutting down my computer every night, at some point during the night the computer is randomly turning itself on. I have not changed anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RetentiveHybrid, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Auto On

After shutting down my computer every night, at some point during the night the computer is randomly turning itself on. I have not changed anything that would indicate that this should occur. It didn't happen when I had Windows 8.1 and now that I have Windows 10 it does happen. Anyone else have this problem? Anyone have suggestions on how to fix it?

:)

RetentiveHybrid, Aug 3, 2015

2. Contact Search

I will help Microsoft decide. I will publish this as the worst single defect of WP7 in every forum available on the Internet. I am going to evaluate the product I bought on Amazon right now, and guess how many stars I am going to put in?.

Auto Prueba, Aug 3, 2015
  3. Windows Phone 7 - Contact Search Glitches

Well said, I totally agree. Microsoft has decided to loose its loyal old clients in exchange for a potential teenyboper market. I am deciding too. I decide to change my old mobile OS provider for some thing more usable: Android.

Auto Prueba, Aug 3, 2015
  4. letmein Win User

Auto On

letmein, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

Auto On

1. Auto On - Similar Threads - Auto

2. Auto Fill

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto Fill: When using Windows 10 and Microsoft Explorer (not Chrome), where can I find the "auto fill" application? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-fill/8195866f-cda8-4d79-b545-10668a65d223
  3. Icons keep moving even though auto arrange is off, what do I do?

Icons keep moving even though auto arrange is off, what do I do?: Auto arrange is turned off, yet when I create a new folder it goes to a totally different place on the desktop instead of staying where I just put it. How do you fix this?...
  4. Auto-sort by file type

Auto-sort by file type: I am trying to sort files in File Explorer by name only. Currently, there's a default setting where everything sorts by file type, then by filename. I don't want it sorted by file type--I don't care about the file type. The file type has no bearing on what I'm trying to...
  5. When trying to search on Windows ten, the start menu keeps auto scrolling to the top.

in Cortana
    When trying to search on Windows ten, the start menu keeps auto scrolling to the top.: Hey guys, I'm very confused about how to fix this. When I hit the windows key to search for a program and the start typing it auto scrolls to the top and I can't stop it. For example, if i hit the windows key and then start typing "Visual Studio" it will highlight visual...
  6. Reboot loop since yesterday, and it always attempts to auto-repair, even when selecting...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reboot loop since yesterday, and it always attempts to auto-repair, even when selecting...: I was prompted to reboot yesterday, so I accepted, and upon the reboot, my PC is going into the dreaded Auto Recovery loop, not matter which boot mode I select. I was able to get into safe mode once, and attempted to restore to an earlier time, but it apparently failed....
  7. Windows 10 taskbar, auto hide, 3 or more rows high, will always return to 2

Windows 10 taskbar, auto hide, 3 or more rows high, will always return to 2: Since a number of years I struggle with this. On my computers (Home and Enterprise) I normally have at least 2 screens connected. I always set up the taskbar as unlocked, auto hide, small icons, not combining, repeated on all screens, and then I make them at least 3 lines...
  8. Screen Auto-rotation stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Auto-rotation stopped working: After the last Windows 10 update, screen auto-rotation has disappeared. DELL Inspiron 15-5568 (2-in-1) Please I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-auto-rotation-stopped-working/e96b78b2-50b8-44ca-a204-f3c60b28878b
  9. How to have Word auto-suggest document title when "save as"?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to have Word auto-suggest document title when "save as"?: Hi, I probably turned this option off some time, a long, long time ago... But now would like Word to auto-suggest the first line of document text when doing "save as". Where did i put that option away? *092 130892
  10. Why do desktop icons auto-arrange to the left side after every windows update?

Why do desktop icons auto-arrange to the left side after every windows update?: For about the last 3 updates my desktop icons, which are placed in specific locations of my choosing across my desktop, are auto-arranged to the left side of the screen when I log into my account after my PC has restarted after a windows update installation. This is very...