Windows 10: Automatically finish setting up a PC after an update or restart

Discus and support Automatically finish setting up a PC after an update or restart in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, My PC is running Windows 10 Home Version: 1709, OS Build 16299.125 Product ID: 00326-10000-00000-AA645 match to CD Key data CD Key:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KenArton, Jun 1, 2019.

1. KenArton Win User

Automatically finish setting up a PC after an update or restart

Hello,

My PC is running Windows 10 Home
    Version: 1709, OS Build 16299.125
    Product ID: 00326-10000-00000-AA645 match to CD Key data
    CD Key: YTMG3-N6DKC-DKB77-7M9GH-8HVX7

I would like to enable the facility to:
    Automatically finish setting up a PC after an update or restart.

In Settings, I have turned ON the "Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update or restart". But it does not work. After a restart the only things opened are file manager windows.

Can you advise me?
    Many thanks,

:)

KenArton, Jun 1, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jun 1, 2019
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Automatically finish setting up a PC after an update or restart :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Use sign-in info to auto finish after Update or Restart in Windows 10

Hello rseiler, Automatically finish setting up a PC after an update or restart :)

Nope. This will not prevent automatic restarts from Windows Update.

This is only to turn on or off to automatically sign back in to your account after a restart to finish a Windows Update.

For what you're wanting, you might see if either of these below may help:

Brink, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Automatically finish setting up a PC after an update or restart - Similar Threads - Automatically finish setting

2. Using sign in info to automatically finish setting up after an update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using sign in info to automatically finish setting up after an update?: That option is greyed out. Idk why that is. I’m on the canary version of windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-sign-in-info-to-automatically-finish-setting/818efca8-e252-4e62-800f-7e26500c591c
  3. Using sign in info to automatically finish setting up after an update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using sign in info to automatically finish setting up after an update?: That option is greyed out. Idk why that is. I’m on the canary version of windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-sign-in-info-to-automatically-finish-setting/818efca8-e252-4e62-800f-7e26500c591c
  4. Notification from settings: "Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Notification from settings: "Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this...: Recently I've been having a problem with my graphics drivers. Windows 10 keeps telling me to restart my computer to finish installing a device "Pci Bus". Whenever it decides to do this, my AMD Adrenalin installation breaks and produces the pa-300 error code, preventing me...
  5. Notification from settings: "Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification from settings: "Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this...: Recently I've been having a problem with my graphics drivers. Windows 10 keeps telling me to restart my computer to finish installing a device "Pci Bus". Whenever it decides to do this, my AMD Adrenalin installation breaks and produces the pa-300 error code, preventing me...
  6. Notification from settings: "Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Restart Required: Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up devices

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Restart Required: Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up devices: [ATTACH] Whenever I start my laptop I get the same notification that your PC needs to restart to finish setting up devices. I have restarted numerous times. Windows is updated regularly. Windows update troubleshooter shows no problem. I have contacted Customer Care...
  8. Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device

in Windows 10 Support
    Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device: Hello, Tonight I did a Windows Update and somehow something got screwed up. 1. When I start my computer, I get the BIOS cannot be updated message, but it will continue to load to the desktop eventually. 2. Once I get to the desktop, I see the following message: Your pc...
  9. [Restart Required] Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device: System...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    [Restart Required] Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device: System...: [ATTACH] Please anyone can help me to fix this issue, if i restarted my device, it require an AC Adapter which i don't have to continue the process. please i need help to fix it without AC Adapter my device is asus...
  10. - in notifications on start up---your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up drive...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    - in notifications on start up---your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up drive...: your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up drive intel 7 series/C216 chipset family PCI Express port 1E1E Message shows up in notifications when Windows 10 Pro is started. Restart but notification keeps coming back, any solutions?...