Windows 10: Background changer? Anyone found another way?

Discus and support Background changer? Anyone found another way? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I posted something like this months ago, not sure what i wrote but i apologize if i have repeated my self and if have broken a rule for linking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kiregshammer, Jun 19, 2016.

1. Background changer? Anyone found another way?

Hi

I posted something like this months ago, not sure what i wrote but i apologize if i have repeated my self and if have broken a rule for linking something i should not have. Recently i came across a background changer for my log in screen. It worked and i loved it the time and even after doing a system restore due to accidentally deleting half my program folders from my main SSD *Redface The image has remained on my log in screen, i tried to remedy this with same application but it seems like this program is dead. Now i am stuck with this background with no idea of how to change it, unless a i do a fresh reinstall of windows. Definitely not doing that *cry I have linked this program below. Anyone found another way? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

GitHub - PFCKrutonium/Windows-10-Login-Background-Changer: Changes the Windows 10 Login Screen Background

:)

Kiregshammer, Jun 19, 2016
  2. CJLim Win User

Has anyone found a decent holder for using the 920 in the car?

Not sure those are to do with the battery itself. More likely something to do with some process or apps on the phone running in the background.

CJLim, Jun 19, 2016
  3. 5300 - player background hiss

yeah it feels reminiscent of my walkman days but it's not really a big deal

anyone---01, Jun 19, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Background changer? Anyone found another way?

Hello Kiregshammer, *Smile

If you have at least build 14279 or later installed the sign-in screen uses the same background as what set for your lock screen.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5...dows-10-a.html

If you don't, you can wait for the anniversary release at the end of July to have this available.

Brink, Jun 19, 2016
  5. bro67 Win User
    Too much of a CPU/GPU resource hog. I just disable any graphics on the login screen, since most photo slideshows tend to cause memory leaks and crashes.

bro67, Jun 19, 2016
  6. Hi how do i go about checking which build number i have installed on my pc? I have already set and imagine as my lock screen and nothing has changed *Sad

Is it Winver in run? if im reading this right. My build number is 10586.420

7. Does this program work for anyone? Just tried and the application just gives me an error and forces me to close it down *Sad

8. Background changer? Anyone found another way?

9. Brink
    Brink New Member
    As a test, change you lock screen background again after turning on the setting above to show on your sign-in screen to see if it may toggle it to work and show on both lock and sign-in screens.

Brink, Jun 19, 2016
  10. Unfortunately that did not work *Sad think i might have changed something internally when i used that program.

Kiregshammer, Jun 20, 2016
  11. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Background changer? Anyone found another way?

1. Background changer? Anyone found another way? - Similar Threads - Background changer Anyone

2. Has anyone found a way around or a fix for the update that kills people's audio? It is the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone found a way around or a fix for the update that kills people's audio? It is the...: I tried to get help in Windows update section but the big advice was to reinstall windows 10. NOT.It is pretty cheap to blame the installation of the OS for the problem when the problem is microsoft. I can't respect that. I have an HP probook bought NEW with everything...
  3. Has anyone found a way around or a fix for the update that kills people's audio? It is the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone found a way around or a fix for the update that kills people's audio? It is the...: I tried to get help in Windows update section but the big advice was to reinstall windows 10. NOT.It is pretty cheap to blame the installation of the OS for the problem when the problem is microsoft. I can't respect that. I have an HP probook bought NEW with everything...
  4. Has anyone found a way around or a fix for the update that kills people's audio? It is the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 S mode background changer daily

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 S mode background changer daily: background picture remains one of five available laptop does not have gpedit.msc how does one get a daily desktop picture ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-s-mode-background-changer-daily/dd700da3-eba8-4f3c-a6be-90cf3edebae3
  6. Has anyone found a way to bypass the pin on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has anyone found a way to bypass the pin on windows 10?: Other then modifying the registry? If I changed to a local account, would that eliminate any sign on password or pin? (the old netplwiz method no longer working) submitted by /u/richfield1945 [link] [comments]...
  7. Anyone know of a way to change the background of each desktop in the task viewer?

Anyone know of a way to change the background of each desktop in the task viewer?: I like to have each one a different color and it only lets me set them all to a single color, quite frustrating, don't know why this is the case. submitted by /u/grey0909 [link] [comments]...
  8. Is there a way to change your background folder to another folder depending on the time of...

Is there a way to change your background folder to another folder depending on the time of...: Like for example, it would be folder A from 8 Am to 7 Pm at which point it would switch to folder B then at 7 Am it would swap back to folder A. submitted by /u/Sonic696 [link] [comments]...
  9. uninstall is there another way

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    uninstall is there another way: Why cant i uninstall this[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-is-there-another-way/63a97353-efb4-4ce0-9757-75bc5b51e67f
  10. Weather App: Anyone got a way to change background color on this from blue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather App: Anyone got a way to change background color on this from blue?: Anyone got a way to change background color on this from blue? 25571