Windows 10: Backup and Restore Local Group Policies

Discus and support Backup and Restore Local Group Policies in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Is there a way to backup and restore all local and group policies entered in Windows 10? Is there a way to share local and group policy settings in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by jpeni, Nov 18, 2015.

1. jpeni Win User

Backup and Restore Local Group Policies

Is there a way to backup and restore all local and group policies entered in Windows 10?

Is there a way to share local and group policy settings in Windows 10?

I searched for Powershell scripts that can be used to change local and group policies but could not find any .ps1 scripts.

What programming language can be used to change local and group policies in Windows 10 so that it would be easier to customize new installations?

:)

jpeni, Nov 18, 2015

2. local group policy

local group policy are not available in my pc how to resolve this problem.

VijeshkumarRG, Nov 18, 2015
  3. local group policy

Hey there,

Which edition of Windows is running on your PC? Home/Pro/Enterprise..?

Alberto Giura (AlbyTech), Nov 18, 2015
  4. AcuraTML Win User

Did you tweak something or a few services on your own and your stuck?

AcuraTML, Nov 18, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Nov 18, 2015
  6. AcuraTML Win User
    AcuraTML, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Backup and Restore Local Group Policies - Similar Threads - Backup Restore Local

2. Local group policy -user specific

in Windows 10 Customization
    Local group policy -user specific: Trying to move the local group policy I set up on one of my Windows 10 laptops to all my other windows 10 laptops. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-group-policy-user-specific/5392b7b6-66c8-46e0-84c4-52904a9aaac7
  3. Group Policy

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Group Policy: A user accidentally moved a group of domain computers out of the tree. In the mean time users started logging in. During this time the Group Policy was being pushed, but no users received it. Once the computers group was placed back in the tree and gpupdate enforced, all...
  4. Wireless Network (IEEE 802.11) Policies in local group policy ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless Network (IEEE 802.11) Policies in local group policy ?: Dear forum readers, I know it's possible to configure Wireless settings by policy. However it seems absent from the local group policy, which is where I would like to put it. How can I do ? Maybe it would work if I copy the corresponding "Wireless Network (IEEE 802.11)...
  5. applying local group policy

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    applying local group policy: Hi ive no experience applying group policy settings. What I'm hoping for is that I can have certain registry configurations applied cross all users. If I downloaded a registry.pol configuration, how do I apply this actually? So I've copied the file to...
  6. Group policy :/

in Windows 10 Support
    Group policy :/: Thanks to @topgundcp Update W-10 manually Which got me piddling around with the whole group/ user policy crap I have found to get rid of the silly lock screen at startup *Party Did think I got rid of some of the annoying web search from the search but seems the new...
  7. Local Group Policies reverting to [Not Defined]

in Windows 10 Support
    Local Group Policies reverting to [Not Defined]: Hi there, I'm trying to make it so my user name is not displayed on logon. Every time I change the group polices, they always revert back to [Not Defined] on reset. I tried regedit and gpedit.msc. [img] 104004
  8. Group Policy

in Windows 10 Support
    Group Policy: Hello. I have just had a virus that disabled My Firewall through Group edit. Problem is, I don't have group edit. With the store being broken, its bad. Any suggestions. 43965
  9. Local Group Policy Issue. Policy not changing. Glitch?

in Windows 10 Support
    Local Group Policy Issue. Policy not changing. Glitch?: Hello everyone. This is my first post to this forum. I hope someone can help me out. I am having a problem with Local Group Policy. I have been experimenting with this just for learning purposes and I am stumped by something. One of the first things I tried doing was removing...
  10. Backup and Restore Local Group Policy Settings in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Backup and Restore Local Group Policy Settings in Windows 10: The script is interesting. I was reviewing the script and wondered what the ' ' SIG blah blah ' ' was for. I found through some reading that the vbscript is digitally signed, Is there a reason for this? What certificate is the script signed as? Why doesn't the script verify...