Windows 10: Best way for Updates

Discus and support Best way for Updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello all, did a Google search and just can't find a lot of answers on this so here I am Right now using WHdownload to keep up with updates,not sure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by zplugger, Nov 10, 2015.

1. zplugger Win User

Best way for Updates

Hello all, did a Google search and just can't find a lot of answers on this so here I am
    Right now using WHdownload to keep up with updates,not sure this is the best way to go. Have 3 computer in house so moving updates from one to other to save data downloading. When Microsoft does the update it goes into a distribution folder then installs I think,does the KB file stay in that folder after it's installed?With using WHdownloader I download the whole KB file,sometimes it over 500MB. Does windows download the same size file if all my other updates are current? With only 10 GIG of data a month this is getting hard to stay in the plan. If the updates stay in the windows folder after install maybe this is the way I should go. Looking for all suggestions on this subject, seems like a lot of smart people here.

Thank You

:)

zplugger, Nov 10, 2015
  2. majorsf Win User

Best way to update firmware?

Sorry for the stupid question but what exactly is FOTA and why it is better to update Wireless than with a USB cable?And yes i am talking about the latest
    30.011 firmware although now with my 12.046 i don't have any problems at all...
    Message Edited by on 15-Jul-2009 07:42 PM

majorsf, Nov 10, 2015
  3. Best way to update firmware?

N78 new firmware 30.014\30.011 (depends on product code\region) is not available yet via FOTA,

when it is available then i recommend updating via FOTA using GPRS or Wireless connection (Faster)

Message Edited by thescorpion on 15-Jul-2009 07:34 PM

thescorpion---01, Nov 10, 2015
  4. Best way for Updates

BugMeister, Nov 11, 2015
  5. Shadow Delta, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Best way for Updates

1. Best way for Updates - Similar Threads - Best Updates

2. the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....: what's the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv. Both are connected via wifi cable through a switch....
  3. the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....: what's the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv. Both are connected via wifi cable through a switch....
  4. the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Best Partition Manager to fix the 0x80070643 update error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best Partition Manager to fix the 0x80070643 update error?: Windows Specifications:System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorEdition: Windows 10 ProVersion: 22H2OS build: 19045.3930Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0Program: Settings -> Update & Security -> Windows UpdateError encountered:...
  6. Best Partition Manager to fix the 0x80070643 update error?

Best Partition Manager to fix the 0x80070643 update error?: Windows Specifications:System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorEdition: Windows 10 ProVersion: 22H2OS build: 19045.3930Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0Program: Settings -> Update & Security -> Windows UpdateError encountered:...
  7. Best Partition Manager to fix the 0x80070643 update error?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I don't have enough storage space on my C drive to install updates - not sure best way to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have enough storage space on my C drive to install updates - not sure best way to...: Hi I have a lenovo PC with a C drive with only 117GB space which is constantly too full for updates even though have deleted lots of things and asked all new aps etc to go to my D drive. The D drive has 400GB and I am only using 57GB. Is there a way of moving some of my...
  9. I don't have enough storage space on my C drive to install updates - not sure best way to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't have enough storage space on my C drive to install updates - not sure best way to...: Hi I have a lenovo PC with a C drive with only 117GB space which is constantly too full for updates even though have deleted lots of things and asked all new aps etc to go to my D drive. The D drive has 400GB and I am only using 57GB. Is there a way of moving some of my...
  10. I don't have enough storage space on my C drive to install updates - not sure best way to...