Windows 10: Best way to create a default profile with windows 10 Pro 64bit version 1903

Discus and support Best way to create a default profile with windows 10 Pro 64bit version 1903 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have already gone the route of trying to create an unattend file which was never a requirement prior to Win10. Using the kit with 1903 became a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jones_445, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Jones_445 Win User

Best way to create a default profile with windows 10 Pro 64bit version 1903

I have already gone the route of trying to create an unattend file which was never a requirement prior to Win10. Using the kit with 1903 became a complete joke in itself. Within the instructions it states you have to open the window image file on a PC that has version 1809 32bit??? Also tried creating the default in Audit mode and then sysprepping. No success. All users that logged in after sysprep completed still received the original Microsoft default setup. The only option that works, which is a manual process, is to utilize the third party app "defcon" to create a default profile. Unfortunately Microsoft will error out if you try to sysprep after creating this profile.

:)

Jones_445, Jun 13, 2019

2. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 13, 2019
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Best way to create a default profile with windows 10 Pro 64bit version 1903 :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Best way to create a default profile with windows 10 Pro 64bit version 1903 - Similar Threads - Best create default

2. What's the best color profile as system default?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's the best color profile as system default?: What are the main differences between IEC 61966-2.1 Default RGB colour space - sRGB, which is the standard profile, vs. Adobe RGB 1998 ICC profile?If any of them is set as default, could one actually perceive the difference overall?Thank you for reading....
  3. Best way to create system image?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best way to create system image?: Hello so best software to create system image?is windows 10 built in system image creator ( windows 7) is reliable?idk how reliable it is so are there any better softwares to do that?i want to create a proper image of my whole drive c because i am gonna have to restore it...
  4. windows 10 pro, version 1903

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 pro, version 1903: I'm trying to activate my windows 10 pro, but when i enter the product key it brings error code, how can i solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-version-1903/b249893d-d70e-4c26-8651-8164d048daee"
  5. Is this the right way to fix (on Windows 10 64bit version 1903) the problem of Intel rapid...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is this the right way to fix (on Windows 10 64bit version 1903) the problem of Intel rapid...: Hi, Recently I've had several instances of Intel rapid stor tech disconnecting my SATA drive. Happens at least once a day. While restarting fixes that problem I'd prefer a way to fix it more permanently. I found this on FAQs, but it's only for Win 7,8. Is this the...
  6. Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 1903 OS Build 18362.145, Preview Version?????

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 1903 OS Build 18362.145, Preview Version?????: I have recently been notified by a games tech support team that my current version of Windows 10 Pro 64bit is Build 18362 is a Preview Build of Windows 10 Pro 64bit. They also explain that a preview Build and is not finalized, most games aren't meant to run on it. When I...
  7. Windows 10 Pro 64bit 1903 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit 1903 update: Hi there ! I have 2 versions of Windows , Home and Pro. I have upgraded Home version to 1903 with no problems. Windows update recognize update automatically and installed it. While opposite at Pro version. Windows update doesn't find anything. So, i have downloaded...
  8. What Is Best Way To Obtain 1903

What Is Best Way To Obtain 1903: I noticed that Win10 1903 is now available for download and would like to update my desktop. I am in no hurry but my question is do I need to go ahead and download it myself or should I just wait for the update to be sent from Microsoft to my computer. I have been reading the...
  9. Best way to create an image for windows 10

Best way to create an image for windows 10: i would like to ask for the best way to create an image for hp Elitedesk 800 G4 DM 65W i am a beginner and i will use this image for my 2000 pcs , so i need any explanation or recommendation for my issue thank you...
  10. Best way to create W10 Pro reference computer and deploy the image

Best way to create W10 Pro reference computer and deploy the image: Hi All, I've got some new DELL AIO Optiplex 3240s that are now running W10 Pro after successful clean installs. I am needing to set one up as a reference computer and then deploy that image to the rest of them. This is for the small library I work at, so we don't have a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1903 default profile