Windows 10: big green number in start manu

Discus and support big green number in start manu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; this happens whenever i open start manu and start scroll happening since i update to windows10 1903 [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TalhaAnsari, Jul 8, 2019.

1. big green number in start manu

this happens whenever i open start manu and start scroll
    happening since i update to windows10 1903

big green number in start manu 9583ff84-0a9f-4136-a578-d184b809606f?upload=true.jpg

:)

TalhaAnsari, Jul 8, 2019

2. Some folders won't open from Start manu

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I would require some more information to help you better.

• What is the make & model of the computer?
    • Are you logged as administrator user?
    • What is the exact error message you receive?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Save the files & folders in desktop screen.
    • Right click on the files & folders.
    • Select the option pin to start.
    Check are you able to add the items in start menu.

Hope this helps. If issue persists, please reply with information for further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jul 8, 2019
  3. my settings manu is not working

my settings manu is not working my settings manu is not working and i can,t open settings app. in my windows.

how i fixe it.

TharinduSangeeth, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Cursus Win User

big green number in start manu

Start Bar not working after update install in Windows 10

Hi, tried as you suggest. It starts and says Checking application registration... and the green progress bar just goes on and on (let it run for over two hours) and never gets to the next step. Any other suggestions?

Cursus, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

big green number in start manu

1. big green number in start manu - Similar Threads - big green number

2. Green screen then restarts but will not start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green screen then restarts but will not start: I was working on my laptop when the green screen came up and restarted but now it will not work I just keep getting a blue screen. No matter what I do I've tried resetting but to Jo joy....
  3. Green screen then restarts but will not start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green screen then restarts but will not start: I was working on my laptop when the green screen came up and restarted but now it will not work I just keep getting a blue screen. No matter what I do I've tried resetting but to Jo joy....
  4. Big green watermark bar at the bottom of my laptop screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big green watermark bar at the bottom of my laptop screen.: I just encounter this problem yesterday when I want to start my laptop. It appeared to have big green watermark bar at the bottom of my laptop screen. How to get rid of it? I try to print the screen but it seem not appear in the image. So I take a picture using my smartphone...
  5. Big green watermark bar at the bottom of my laptop screen.

Big green watermark bar at the bottom of my laptop screen.: I just encounter this problem yesterday when I want to start my laptop. It appeared to have big green watermark bar at the bottom of my laptop screen. How to get rid of it? I try to print the screen but it seem not appear in the image. So I take a picture using my smartphone...
  6. Big green watermark bar at the bottom of my laptop screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Stuck on boot manue

Stuck on boot manue: I accidentally dropped my laptop and it keeps on going on boot menu and doesn't want to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-boot-manue/ccdc6c9b-8b18-4a35-9f88-889e210d429a
  8. Green numbers on Inbox

Green numbers on Inbox: Hello, Lately, weird green numbers have been appearing in my mail app. Sometimes they are complete numbers. Other times they just are green lines. They do disappear after a while, but I don't know what has caused them to appear. They appear just in some emails, it does not...
  9. Green number on start menu Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Green number on start menu Icons: I have green numbers on my Start Menu icons. It jumps to different Icons anytime I open the Start Menu. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-number-on-start-menu-icons/9eb706ba-7ddf-4491-8dbf-294b3a4e7413
  10. Random Green Colored Numbers

Random Green Colored Numbers: When I opened the start menu some random green colored numbers started appearing on the start tiles and also my account image. Also when I opened the Get Help app I found that the app was also showing those numbers The font is similar to Nvidia's font style which shows fps...