Windows 10: Big problem after update cannot access windows

Discus and support Big problem after update cannot access windows in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a big problem of access to windows. I updated my version of Windows 64bit, but after you restart, put my password as usual, but i see rotation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hispanico, Feb 1, 2016.

1. hispanico Win User

Big problem after update cannot access windows

I have a big problem of access to windows.
    I updated my version of Windows 64bit, but after you restart, put my password as usual, but i see rotation start but i cannot acceso to window and come back to logon access ...

Please help

Hispa

:)

hispanico, Feb 1, 2016

2. Problems with accessing online games after Creator update

I had no problem accessing an on-line game that I played on the Big Fish game site prior to the Creator update. After the update, I cannot access the game. It appears that the update removed or corrupted the information stored on my computer to access
    the game on-line. I also had several downloaded games whose directories appear to be corrupted, since I cannot open the games. I e-mailed the game site discussing the problem, but it may take 3 or more days to obtain an answer, especially since this is a
    weekend. Should I remove the update using Recovery and Restore Point for 4/14 when the update was installed and hope that the issues will be resolved? I could then manually reinstall the update and see if the problem occurs again.

RalphAdelman, Feb 1, 2016
  3. Windows 10

Upgraded Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Series laptop from Windows 7 OS to Windows 10 and:

1. Lost Windows Media Center - no big problem, but lost these photo files and videos

2. Have tried to access Cortana, but unable after several weeks and many attempts

3. Cannot access "Contact Support" on start menu

4. Previous DVD player that came with computer now not working properly

5. Cannot set up Microsoft Office

6. Have tried to chat with MS tech on line,but unable thus far

Any ideas?

Fred

FredSchumpert, Feb 1, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, could you clarify please:
    1. Have you just upgraded to Windows 10 (e.g. from Win 7,8...)?
    2. If not, in what way have you updated your version of Windows?

Thanks!

dalchina, Feb 1, 2016
  5. hispanico Win User
    Thank i have already windows 10 and update it... but not have acces and i dont know the version

Hispa

hispanico, Feb 1, 2016
  6. dalchina New Member
    Ok, in what way did you update it?
    (Routine updates are applied automatically by default, unless you've specified notify to restart, for example).
    (Other options apply depending on the version you have)
    Do you have build 10240 (June to November) or 10586 (November onwards)?

Can you try booting to Safe Mode?
    You can do that from the login screen, for example, and press SHIFT and click restart, then follow through the prompts.

This should help if unsure:
    Safe Mode - Start Windows 10 in - Windows 10 Forums

dalchina, Feb 1, 2016
  7. hispanico Win User
    I cannot enter in safe mode
    So in which way i can reinstall over windows 10?

Hispa

hispanico, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Big problem after update cannot access windows - Similar Threads - Big problem update

2. Big problems with M4A after updating to Windows 11 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big problems with M4A after updating to Windows 11 22H2: Dear colleagues, after updating Windows 11 to 22H2, there were significant problems with playing files purchased from iTunes in .m4a AAC, ALAC format. This problem has been fixed by a lot of people all over the world and is especially evident on the DJ forums. Problems are...
  3. Big problems with M4A after updating to Windows 11 22H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Big problems with M4A after updating to Windows 11 22H2: Dear colleagues, after updating Windows 11 to 22H2, there were significant problems with playing files purchased from iTunes in .m4a AAC, ALAC format. This problem has been fixed by a lot of people all over the world and is especially evident on the DJ forums. Problems are...
  4. Big problem with windows!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big problem with windows!: I am not the smartest when it comes to computer problems but I can't seem to fix this. First, my settings aren't showing certain options and when I search for the missing settings like personalization, the tab comes up in the search bar but when i click on it nothing happens....
  5. Big problem with windows!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Big problem with windows!: I am not the smartest when it comes to computer problems but I can't seem to fix this. First, my settings aren't showing certain options and when I search for the missing settings like personalization, the tab comes up in the search bar but when i click on it nothing happens....
  6. Big problem with windows!

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. 2004 update big problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2004 update big problems: I ran the 2004 update. It is problematic. The old path was C/Users/MyUserName where MyUserName is the username I chose but now it goes to C/Users/Temp.ComputerName.002. where ComputerName is the name I gave to my computer Microsoft Edge cannot find my favorites. All of the...
  8. Big problems after installing KB4528760 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Big problems after installing KB4528760 update: Hi! I got several problems after installing KB4528760 update. First problem is when I restart my computer. It is stuck on restarting screen for about 5 minutes then I get a blue screen before the computer starts up. After the computer has been on for a while like 1-2 hours...
  9. Big problem after windows 10 upgrade.

Big problem after windows 10 upgrade.: All was well in my digital world before windows 10, I thought it was the future for me but sadly it isn't the case, after a few weeks of use, the wireless adapter in my desktop stopped working on 10, it didn't cease to function, it disappeared without a trace from the device...
  10. Problem after big Win 10 update

Problem after big Win 10 update: After the BIG 3-4GB update some days ago my printer driver was gone. I reinstalled it and thought all was good ... but after booting up next day my network (ethernet cable) wasn´t working! I ran the diagnose test and got follwing message "Windows couldn't automatically...