BIO Enrollment

Discus and support BIO Enrollment in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; After installing the newest build, I have this in the start menu under recently added. Clicking on it says to check in the windows store but the store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by COMPUTIAC Guest, Mar 30, 2015.

1. COMPUTIAC Guest Win User

After installing the newest build, I have this in the start menu under recently added.
    Clicking on it says to check in the windows store but the store will not open.

Anyone else see this ?

:)

COMPUTIAC Guest, Mar 30, 2015
  2. Henrique M N M Costa Win User

Cannot set up the fingerprint after sucessfully setting up the PIN

I had the same problem. I have reset the fingerprints on the BIOS and then after two reboots of Windows, the option for enrolling the fingerprints showed up and I finally managed to enroll all the fingers I wanted without any issue.

Henrique M N M Costa, Mar 30, 2015
  3. kjl1956 Win User
    how to remove fingerprint credentials?

Had a toshiba laptop some years ago with a fingerprint reader.

The only way to fix the issues described here was to run the readers software and

remove the enrolled keys.

Many be needed to remove the function for the pc login option first, set login to password before removing the reader

.Unregister each enrolled key, reboot. then rescan each finger.

Figer readers hold the info either in the scanners hardware or bios itself, so on a fresh install or upgrade it does not get deleted.

kjl1956, Mar 30, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

BIO Enrollment

Yes, not sure what it is yet though

5. COMPUTIAC Guest Win User
    I did a Google and found nothing.

6. COMPUTIAC Guest Win User
    Did the windows store open for you ?

7. Winuser Win User
    The Bio Enrollment doesn't work for me. The Store and Store (Beta) works.

Winuser, Mar 30, 2015
  8. COMPUTIAC Guest Win User

BIO Enrollment

I can get the Beta store to open but, the regular store turns blue and stays that way, never opens.

Maybe Bio Enrollment is a future app ?

9. Dude Win User
  10. COMPUTIAC Guest Win User
  11. adamf Win User
    I imagine "Bio enrollment" is "Biometric enrollment" - another term for fingerprint enrollment but possibly extended to cover your eyeballs and whatever else is in Windows Hello

You'd need the hardware (like a fingerprint scanner) anyway.

adamf, Mar 30, 2015
  12. Spidey1976 Win User
    I believe I read somewhere that MS was talking about future Windows 10 devices to become more "passwordless" and use more fingerprinting or retina scanning.

Spidey1976, Mar 31, 2015
  13. Wynona Win User

BIO Enrollment

Whoosh! That was weird!

I have it too, and clicked on it. I got, "This app can't open; Check the Windows Store for more info. I clicked on "go to store" and got a flash of Store and Whoosh, it was gone!

I then opened the Store and got eight games in response to my search for Bio Enrollment!

I then opened the Store (beta) and got "no results" to my search for Bio Enrollment.

Went to Wikipedia and was told the page does not exist. Go figure! *Smile

Shall we all send feedback on this one?

Wynona, Mar 31, 2015
  14. Wynona Win User
    I followed the link to Windows hello and searched "bio" and here's what I found:

I think this is a pretty accurate explanation. Looks like Adam F. figured it out and Spidey caught it in his web! *Smile

Wynona, Mar 31, 2015
  15. Edwin New Member
    I uninstalled it! *Think

Edwin, Mar 31, 2015
Thema:

BIO Enrollment

BIO Enrollment - Similar Threads - BIO Enrollment

Forum Date

Missing HDD in BIOS, Explorer and Disk Manager

Missing HDD in BIOS, Explorer and Disk Manager: I recently started having issues with Windows 7 and decided to upgrade the system in stages. I was running the following: C: Main WD 1TB Caviar Black (Windows 7 and most software) D: Photos (WD 500MB Caviar Blue) E: DVD G: Simulator software (WD 1TB WD Caviar Black) and all...
Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware May 31, 2018

Missing HDD in BIOS and Disk Manager

Missing HDD in BIOS and Disk Manager: I recently started having issues with Windows 7 and decided to upgrade the system in stages. I was running the following: C: Main WD 1TB Caviar Black (Windows 7 and most software) D: Photos (WD 500MB Caviar Blue) E: DVD G: Simulator software (WD 1TB WD Caviar Black) and all...
Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade May 30, 2018

Cannot access to BIOS/UEFI/boot options on Lenovo h50 with windows 10

Cannot access to BIOS/UEFI/boot options on Lenovo h50 with windows 10: I got this computer used and want to install Windows 7 to it. So I followed whatever instruction I found on the web, got into advanced restart setting on W10, somehow found UEFI firmware settings. Restarted, got into UEFI, changed boot order to USB everything and THEN HDD....
Windows 10 Support May 26, 2018

After updating to v1803 build 17134.48 the bios resets

After updating to v1803 build 17134.48 the bios resets: Hi, After updating to v1803 buil 17134.48 the bios resets itself to restart. how do you solve it? thank you Today I received a update: Microsoft - HIDCLASS - 5/14/2018 12:00:00 AM - 3.3.207.0, what is it? 110701
Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware May 24, 2018

Trusted Platform Module 2.0: Error Code 10 after Downgrading BIOS

Trusted Platform Module 2.0: Error Code 10 after Downgrading BIOS: Hi there peeps! I'm writing this lines in hopes for finding a solution to this unusual problem, I have been looking on Google, but none of the solutions have helped me... The Story: This is an Acer E5-553-1786 Laptop, and I decided to upgrade to Bios 1.31 in hopes of...
AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security May 20, 2018

After updating to v1803 buil 17134.48 the bios resets

After updating to v1803 buil 17134.48 the bios resets: Hi, After updating to v1803 buil 17134.48 the bios resets itself to restart. how do you solve it? thank you 110701
Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance May 21, 2018

Hard drive doesn't boot or show up in bios after Windows update!

Hard drive doesn't boot or show up in bios after Windows update!: This is my first post in the forums so I hope I'm posting in the correct section! Went to work today and shut my computer down and it had some updates well when I come home my computer was on a blank screen so I rebooted it and it came up with the bios but it was unusually...
Windows 10 Support May 16, 2018
BIO Enrollment solved