Windows 10: BIO Enrollment

Discus and support BIO Enrollment in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After installing the newest build, I have this in the start menu under recently added. Clicking on it says to check in the windows store but the store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by COMPUTIAC Guest, Mar 30, 2015.

1. BIO Enrollment

After installing the newest build, I have this in the start menu under recently added.
    Clicking on it says to check in the windows store but the store will not open.

Anyone else see this ?

:)

COMPUTIAC Guest, Mar 30, 2015

2. Cannot set up the fingerprint after sucessfully setting up the PIN

I had the same problem. I have reset the fingerprints on the BIOS and then after two reboots of Windows, the option for enrolling the fingerprints showed up and I finally managed to enroll all the fingers I wanted without any issue.

Henrique M N M Costa, Mar 30, 2015
  3. kjl1956 Win User
    how to remove fingerprint credentials?

Had a toshiba laptop some years ago with a fingerprint reader.

The only way to fix the issues described here was to run the readers software and

remove the enrolled keys.

Many be needed to remove the function for the pc login option first, set login to password before removing the reader

.Unregister each enrolled key, reboot. then rescan each finger.

Figer readers hold the info either in the scanners hardware or bios itself, so on a fresh install or upgrade it does not get deleted.

kjl1956, Mar 30, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

BIO Enrollment

Yes, not sure what it is yet though

5. I did a Google and found nothing.

6. Did the windows store open for you ?

7. Winuser Win User
    The Bio Enrollment doesn't work for me. The Store and Store (Beta) works.

Winuser, Mar 30, 2015
  8. BIO Enrollment

I can get the Beta store to open but, the regular store turns blue and stays that way, never opens.

Maybe Bio Enrollment is a future app ?

9. Dude Win User
  10. COMPUTIAC Guest, Mar 30, 2015
  11. adamf Win User
    I imagine "Bio enrollment" is "Biometric enrollment" - another term for fingerprint enrollment but possibly extended to cover your eyeballs and whatever else is in Windows Hello

You'd need the hardware (like a fingerprint scanner) anyway.

adamf, Mar 30, 2015
  12. I believe I read somewhere that MS was talking about future Windows 10 devices to become more "passwordless" and use more fingerprinting or retina scanning.

Spidey1976, Mar 30, 2015
  13. Wynona Win User

BIO Enrollment

Whoosh! That was weird!

I have it too, and clicked on it. I got, "This app can't open; Check the Windows Store for more info. I clicked on "go to store" and got a flash of Store and Whoosh, it was gone!

I then opened the Store and got eight games in response to my search for Bio Enrollment!

I then opened the Store (beta) and got "no results" to my search for Bio Enrollment.

Went to Wikipedia and was told the page does not exist. Go figure! *Smile

Shall we all send feedback on this one?

Wynona, Mar 31, 2015
  14. Wynona Win User
    I followed the link to Windows hello and searched "bio" and here's what I found:

I think this is a pretty accurate explanation. Looks like Adam F. figured it out and Spidey caught it in his web! *Smile

Wynona, Mar 31, 2015
  15. Edwin New Member
    I uninstalled it! *Think

Edwin, Mar 31, 2015
Thema:

BIO Enrollment

1. BIO Enrollment - Similar Threads - BIO Enrollment

2. My computer always start in BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer always start in BIOS: When i turn on my computer/Restart it always start in BIOS, I have tried the tutorial on Youtube and Yeah it success But when i tried to Restart it back again to the BIOS, All the tutorial youtubers said "Tried this and it won't be back to the BIOS" or something like that....
  3. My computer always start in BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer always start in BIOS: When i turn on my computer/Restart it always start in BIOS, I have tried the tutorial on Youtube and Yeah it success But when i tried to Restart it back again to the BIOS, All the tutorial youtubers said "Tried this and it won't be back to the BIOS" or something like that....
  4. My computer always start in BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows fails to activate after bios update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows fails to activate after bios update: after updating the bios of my new PC i found that my windows 11 home copy of which i bought through the Microsoft store was suddenly inactivated and showing an error of 0xc004F21. After clicking on the troubleshooter it fails but there's a "I changed Hardware on this device...
  6. windows fails to activate after bios update

windows fails to activate after bios update: after updating the bios of my new PC i found that my windows 11 home copy of which i bought through the Microsoft store was suddenly inactivated and showing an error of 0xc004F21. After clicking on the troubleshooter it fails but there's a "I changed Hardware on this device...
  7. PC keep restarting after BIOS update and upgrade CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keep restarting after BIOS update and upgrade CPU: So i just upgrade from ryzen 5 3400G to ryzen 5 5500, before i replace the CPU i updated the BIOS. at first boot it works perfectly fine and suddenly the pc restart itself with no BSOD, i try to find out the problem using the event viewer but the only critical error is...
  8. PC keep restarting after BIOS update and upgrade CPU

PC keep restarting after BIOS update and upgrade CPU: So i just upgrade from ryzen 5 3400G to ryzen 5 5500, before i replace the CPU i updated the BIOS. at first boot it works perfectly fine and suddenly the pc restart itself with no BSOD, i try to find out the problem using the event viewer but the only critical error is...
  9. How do I reset my bios password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset my bios password: How do I reset my bios password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-bios-password/5336ee54-5d72-48b5-9164-b9cb98e53586
  10. How do I reset my bios password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset my bios password: How do I reset my bios password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-bios-password/9d199c1f-601f-432f-bc0a-39d5a3e1661a