Windows 10: Black screen with flashing line in left top corner when trying to boot windows 10

Discus and support Black screen with flashing line in left top corner when trying to boot windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever i try to boot my computer i used a windows 10 usb it goes past the bios screen and then goes to a black screen with the flashing line in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ZTB3, Feb 29, 2020.

1. ZTB3 Win User

Black screen with flashing line in left top corner when trying to boot windows 10

Whenever i try to boot my computer i used a windows 10 usb it goes past the bios screen and then goes to a black screen with the flashing line in the top left. I have no idea what to do. Whenever i go into bios the computer sees my ssd. Ive even hooked it up to my other computer to make sure it wasnt my ssd. All help is appreciated.

:)

2. Windows 10 download blank screen on laptop with curser flashing top left corner.

I downloaded windows 10 to HP laptop620. Took about 7 hours. Ended up with black screen with curser flashing top left corner, nothing else. Each time I start that's all I get.

Peter Bayliss, Feb 29, 2020
  3. 123john Win User
    black screen with blinking line in upper left corner

Sorry.
    I do not have any windows 10 disk. I got windows 10 as a free download/upgrade.
    My pc does start up, meaning: black screen with some start up informations as it always has done. After a short period, I have black screen with blinking line (Cursor?) at upper left corner.
    Thanks for your assistance.
    Best regards, John

123john, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Black screen with flashing line in left top corner when trying to boot windows 10

Flashing black box in upper left corner

Immediately after upgrading to Windows 10 I have experienced the appearance of a flashing black box in the upper left corner of the screen. It seems to appear about once to several times a minute and is extremely annoying to the point I 'm considering
    going back to Windows 8.1. It flashes on and off quickly. The Microsoft representative told me to be patient and he assured me there will be an update soon to correct these bugs. Has anyone else experienced this momentary flashing black box in the upper left
    corner which appears regardless of what I'm doing? Also can't enable screen saver since Windows 10 download?

DonaldSchiavo, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

Black screen with flashing line in left top corner when trying to boot windows 10

1. Black screen with flashing line in left top corner when trying to boot windows 10 - Similar Threads - Black screen flashing

2. Screen going black with hdmi in top left corner

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Screen going black with hdmi in top left corner: So I’ve had this problem recently where my computer will black screen there is no mouse but it has hdmi in the top left corner as if the hdmi cable is not in but it is. It only goes away when I manually restart my pc. This only seems to happen on Xbox games / from the...
  3. Screen going black with hdmi in top left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen going black with hdmi in top left corner: So I’ve had this problem recently where my computer will black screen there is no mouse but it has hdmi in the top left corner as if the hdmi cable is not in but it is. It only goes away when I manually restart my pc. This only seems to happen on Xbox games / from the...
  4. Screen going black with hdmi in top left corner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. black screen with white flashing underscore in top left corner

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    black screen with white flashing underscore in top left corner: Hello! this morning I turned on my pc as usual, but after briefly seeing the HP logo for about half a second, the screen goes black, and a white underscore begins to flash in the top left corner. I tried turning it off and unplugging it, and then restarting, but it does...
  6. Windows 10 black screen with blinking underscore in top left corner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 black screen with blinking underscore in top left corner: Hi everyone, I was updating my computer, when my power went out unexpectedly. With that in mind, I decided to just leave my computer alone for the night. The next day, I started my pc and was greeted to the ever so lovely black screen with a blinking cursor. All I see is the...
  7. Windows Black screen with flashing horizontal line on top left

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Black screen with flashing horizontal line on top left: Guys please help my laptop was fine yesterday until one day when I opened my laptop it loads then suddenly its just black screen with white horizontal line flashing on top left of the screen. Not sure if this is a hardware issue considering my laptop is brand new and only got...
  8. Black screen with white horizontal line flashing on top left

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen with white horizontal line flashing on top left: Guys please help my laptop was fine yesterday until one day when I opened my laptop it loads then suddenly its just black screen with white horizontal line flashing on top left of the screen. Not sure if this is a hardware issue considering my laptop is brand new and only got...
  9. black screen with blinking line in upper left corner

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    black screen with blinking line in upper left corner: I am running windows 10, from windows 8. Free download. I was usinf Skype, and the sound went off. I tried to restart my desktop, and after upgrade and restart, screen just black with blinking line. What to do to repair windows 10? Please advice. Best regards, John From...
  10. Mouse Keeps Flashing To Top Left Corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse Keeps Flashing To Top Left Corner: Hello! I am having troubles with my mouse. I am currently on Windows 10 and have just encountered a problem. It started when I closed down a tab and the mouse flashed to the top left corner of my screen, now as soon as I move the mouse it instantly moves it back. Something...