Windows 10: Blank Monitor, No Start Page,No Icons?

Discus and support Blank Monitor, No Start Page,No Icons? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Blank Monitor, No Start Page,No Icons?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by vincentfennessy, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Blank Monitor, No Start Page,No Icons?

Blank Monitor, No Start Page,No Icons?

:)

vincentfennessy, Mar 22, 2020
  2. O0mix0O Win User
    O0mix0O, Mar 22, 2020
  3. philc43 Win User
    My Edge Start Page in is the Start page error

You need to use the set to "A specific page" option and specify the url for a blank page to about:blank and click the save icon next to it.

See if this works.

Refer to step 7 in this tutorial for further help: Change Startup Page in Microsoft Edge

philc43, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Blank Monitor, No Start Page,No Icons?

Icons blank

Hello,

This started happening after about 10 months of using Windows 10. When I click on the start menu, some icons populate and some are blank. If I hover over them, I get a dialog box of what each icon is for.

Any suggestions on how to stop this?

Thank you

Blank Monitor, No Start Page,No Icons? [​IMG]

Windowsfree, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Blank Monitor, No Start Page,No Icons?

1. Blank Monitor, No Start Page,No Icons? - Similar Threads - Blank Monitor Start

2. in front of all shortcut icon there is a blank page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in front of all shortcut icon there is a blank page: in front of all shortcut icon there is a blank page,only in shortcuts,if the file or program is on desktop the icon is ok as you can see on the attached image...
  3. in front of all shortcut icon there is a blank page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    in front of all shortcut icon there is a blank page: in front of all shortcut icon there is a blank page,only in shortcuts,if the file or program is on desktop the icon is ok as you can see on the attached image...
  4. Start page icons not loading

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Start page icons not loading: This happened weeks ago, but I think that this is a **BIG PROBLEM** so I post this. Apps downloaded from Microsoft Store won't load thumbnail images. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] and also images won't give me a preview. [ATTACH] videos too. [ATTACH] any...
  5. Blank pages in front of desktop icons bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blank pages in front of desktop icons bug: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iMaSaijayin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dpo3nf/blank_pages_in_front_of_desktop_icons_bug/
  6. Some shortcut icons appear as blank pages

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some shortcut icons appear as blank pages: I have mostly shortcuts to PowerPoint files on my desktop. When I create the shortcuts by right clicking on the file, selecting create a shortcut, and then dragging the shortcut onto the desktop, more often than not the shortcut icon on the desktop appears as just a blank...
  7. Icons Missing (displayed as blank white pages)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icons Missing (displayed as blank white pages): My current PC status: (purchased new in October 2018 with Windows preinstalled) Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 1803 (latest update as of Jan. 21, 2019) OS Build: 17134.556 My Problem: File icons (both in the File Explorer & on the Desktop) are showing up as blank...
  8. Browser Suddenly Starting Loading Blank Pages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browser Suddenly Starting Loading Blank Pages: Hi, I've had my computer for around 4 years. I've never seen this problem before. About 3 weeks ago, I started experiencing internet problems on my computer. It started not being able to join Minecraft servers. It gave me an error. But then I could only open Youtube. Then,...
  9. Missing Icons in Start Page

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Icons in Start Page: When I boot my Windows 10 Home Edition (64 bit) of Microsoft the startpage misses sometimes icons (replaced by a generic icon) but the link is still there and the apps opens when clicked upon the generic icon. I must admit: I have a lot op icons (small) on my startpage: plus...
  10. Blank Start Menu Icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Blank Start Menu Icons: Since my upgrade from windows 7, all my start menu icons are blank. I've tried deleting the icon cache.db file, doesn't help. [img] 17233