Windows 10: blank white boxes for my files

Discus and support blank white boxes for my files in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 pro 64 bit how to correct blank white boxes on my files and short cuts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by me-622, Mar 31, 2020.

1. me-622 Win User

blank white boxes for my files

Windows 10 pro 64 bit how to correct blank white boxes on my files and short cuts

:)

me-622, Mar 31, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Steve C Win User

Steve C, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

1. blank white boxes for my files - Similar Threads - blank white boxes

2. White box in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White box in file explorer: Hi all,has anyone else seen this issue? It happens when the user has file explorer in full size. If they reduce it down to half size, the white box disappears.I have updated drivers graphics and I think I may of done a fresh start on the machine....
  3. White box in file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White box in file explorer: Hi all,has anyone else seen this issue? It happens when the user has file explorer in full size. If they reduce it down to half size, the white box disappears.I have updated drivers graphics and I think I may of done a fresh start on the machine....
  4. White box in file explorer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blank white box appears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank white box appears: I have this issue on a computer where this feint white box appears and draws focus for a fraction of a second before disappearing. It appears for such a short time that to see the issue I had to record the screen and play the recording back frame by frame to figure out what...
  6. Blank white box appears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank white box appears: I have this issue on a computer where this feint white box appears and draws focus for a fraction of a second before disappearing. It appears for such a short time that to see the issue I had to record the screen and play the recording back frame by frame to figure out what...
  7. White box / blank area when printing images

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White box / blank area when printing images: In Explorer, when I right-click an image and choose "Print" i.e using Windows' image printing feature, the printed picture has a white borderless box covering the middle of the page. This happens every time, no matter what settings I change, such as a size, type of paper,...
  8. White blank screen

in Windows 10 Support
    White blank screen: I have a Asus e303ma laptop Window's 10 was working well until my screen change white blank screen and it did freeze before the white Screen it was the normal Window's 10 Screen. What can I do to clear it? 154888
  9. White box in my Desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White box in my Desktop: I have restarted my pc lots of times but there is a white box appearing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-box-in-my-desktop/5fb85d55-efe8-4921-acc5-f2cc3d017f95
  10. "Search my stuff" unclickable, search window becomes blank white box

in Windows 10 Support
    "Search my stuff" unclickable, search window becomes blank white box: Hi, I am a former Windows 7 Ultimate user who upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. I am having some major problems with the Search feature which renders Windows mostly unusable. The problem consists of the following, in order: 1. Windows Search rebuilds the index with "We're...