Windows 10: Blue light reduction

Discus and support Blue light reduction in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I understand there is a way to reduce the amount of blue light emitted from my computer screen with Windows 10. Can someone help me with this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Raymond Israel, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Blue light reduction

I understand there is a way to reduce the amount of blue light emitted from my computer screen with Windows 10. Can someone help me with this?

Thanks.

Ray

:)

Raymond Israel, Aug 14, 2019
  2. jinchi Win User

Blue Light Reduction cannot be turned off

My laptop is Thinkpad W530. The system is windows 10 home edition build 14393.693.
    I set up my screen by using Blue Light Reduction (BLR). Now everyday after 9pm, the screen goes into blue light redution model. However, I want to revert it back to normal. The interesting thing comes that I cannot find way to. *SadNo BLR button in quick action. No BLR shows up in settings-display.

Here comes questions:
    1) How could I get it before? I remember it bubble up before to let me set up.
    2) How could I revert the system back to normal if I cannot do the same steps as instruction in my laptop as link below:

Blue Light Reduction - Turn On or Off in Windows 10

3) Is that I can only wait the system updated to like build 15007? Where I can download 15007?

jinchi, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Is Building A Blue Light Reduction Feature For Redstone 2

Read more: Microsoft Is Building A Blue Light Reduction Feature For Redstone 2 - Thurrott.com

Brink, Aug 14, 2019
  4. jinchi Win User

Blue light reduction

Blue Light Reduction cannot be turned off

Hi Brink, thanks. I run the attached reg by double-click. It does not work as I once adjust time to 9pm that the screen still turns into blue light reduction function.*Sick

jinchi, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Blue light reduction

1. Blue light reduction - Similar Threads - Blue light reduction

2. Problem with reduced blue light

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with reduced blue light: Hello, My problem is that I have sort of "always on night lighting" even though I completly disabled it, I experiance this problem on my desktop computer and on my laptop, and the odd thing about it is that its randomly gets back to normal and then after some time it gets...
  3. Dislexia and blue light

Dislexia and blue light: I recently got a windows 10 SuperSonic Tablet from my school, and was looking to see if there were ways to adjust it to be more suitable for my dyslexia, and if there was a way to filter blue light as recommended by windows. I don't want to pay for anything and I want to...
  4. Program for blocking out blue light

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program for blocking out blue light: Does anyone know of any lightweight program that can block out blue light and can, preferably, be switched on and off by a global hotkey? Win 10 has the night light, or whatever it's called, function natively, but I'm hoping for something that can use a global hotkey.
  5. Windows 10 Blue Light Filter

Windows 10 Blue Light Filter: Hello, when I open any text editor such as Word or Notepad my screen automatically turns on a Blue Light Filter (the color template switches to a more warmer one) and when I close said editor the filter turns off. I don't have the Night Light option which comes in Windows...
  6. Blue Light Reduction cannot be turned off

Blue Light Reduction cannot be turned off: My laptop is Thinkpad W530. The system is windows 10 home edition build 14393.693. I set up my screen by using Blue Light Reduction (BLR). Now everyday after 9pm, the screen goes into blue light redution model. However, I want to revert it back to normal. The interesting...
  7. Automatic volume reduction

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Automatic volume reduction: Greetings, I am writting here because I have literally turned the whole Google around looking for a solution. Nothing seems to work. The problem is that the volume of different sources of sound, for example YouTube, gets reduced if I turn another differenc source of...
  8. No Access to Night Light/Blue Light Filter Options

in Windows 10 Support
    No Access to Night Light/Blue Light Filter Options: Alright, so I just got Windows 10 today, and the automatic blue light is really bothering me. I looked everywhere for a way to turn it off, but where ever I looked I found nothing. It seems that no setting to change the blue light filter exists on my computer. Windows...
  9. Lowering blue light

in Windows 10 Support
    Lowering blue light: Has anyone made a program that can lower the color hue/temp when you are not runnign a video or game or certian programs?? I'm not fond of low saturation so I tend to run it high all the time. Tho blue light may be more a non issue its stil something to be aware of. 76187
  10. Microsoft Is Building A Blue Light Reduction Feature For Redstone 2

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Is Building A Blue Light Reduction Feature For Redstone 2: Earlier this week, Microsoft released a new build of Windows 10 and seeing as we are now into the Redstone 2 development phase, new features are starting to show up in Insider builds. The newest feature uncovered will reduce the amount of blue light emitted late at night;...