Windows 10: Blue windows logo on boot up

Discus and support Blue windows logo on boot up in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have just installed windows on my computer again after updating my motherboard and CPU, but on every boot they is a blue windows logo and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AdamC03, Feb 13, 2020.

1. AdamC03 Win User

Blue windows logo on boot up

I have just installed windows on my computer again after updating my motherboard and CPU, but on every boot they is a blue windows logo and the spinning circle, its only on for a few seconds. I nerver had this on my lat install of windows.

:)

AdamC03, Feb 13, 2020

2. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

1. Windows logo on a black screen
    2. circling dots appear beneath the logo
    3. light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    4. a command prompt window (very briefly)
    5. the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

Thema:

1. Blue windows logo on boot up - Similar Threads - Blue logo boot

2. No windows logo on boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No windows logo on boot: so like 2-3 months ago i had to reinstall windows since my previous windows got corrupt so after i noticed after reinstalling windows newly my windows logo on boot is missing even though it was on the previous windows that has gone corrupted now the only thing i see is my...
  3. Boot Logo Not Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot Logo Not Windows Logo: My question is how the company logo comes on the boot screen. Like if I am using a hp laptop, the hp logo comes then the windows logo. Same with like dell, if I use a dell laptop, then the dell logo will come first. So how does it work? What happens if I build a custom pc,...
  4. Boot Logo Not Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot Logo Not Windows Logo: My question is how the company logo comes on the boot screen. Like if I am using a hp laptop, the hp logo comes then the windows logo. Same with like dell, if I use a dell laptop, then the dell logo will come first. So how does it work? What happens if I build a custom pc,...
  5. there is no logo windows when boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    there is no logo windows when boot up: Hi! my windows 11 computer doesn't show up with the windows 11 logo when I boot up. I'm sad because the thing I look forward to the most in Windows 11 is the Windows 11 logo...
  6. there is no logo windows when boot up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    there is no logo windows when boot up: Hi! my windows 11 computer doesn't show up with the windows 11 logo when I boot up. I'm sad because the thing I look forward to the most in Windows 11 is the Windows 11 logo...
  7. Windows boot up logo

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows boot up logo: Hey guys, Ive been doing some testing here and cant wrap my head around it. one laptop, bios is legacy with mbr and installed windows 10 fresh and when I boot up the first screen is the dell screen and second is the windows logo and spinning circle.. great Second laptop,...
  8. Windows logo shown on boot up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows logo shown on boot up: I have "No GUI Boot" option enabled Ticked in msconfig but still when i boot up my system the windows logo is shown for around 5-10 seconds. is there anyway to disable it completely?...
  9. Intermittent Freeze at Blue Logo during Boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Intermittent Freeze at Blue Logo during Boot: Within the last few weeks, my PC started having an issue where it intermittently hangs at the blue windows logo during boot. About 50% of the time, it boots normally without hanging. The other 50% is a mixed bag. Sometimes it will boot fine after 1 or 2 hard resets. Other...
  10. Windows logo on boot up is stretched

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows logo on boot up is stretched: Hi all, I have installed Windows 10 Pro installed in UEFI mode. On start up, the blue Windows logo is slightly stretched and appears to be displayed at an incorrect resolution. Is there a way to fix this. Even the little dots that go round for a few seconds are in a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue windows logo on startup