Windows 10: Blue windows logo on boot up

Discus and support Blue windows logo on boot up in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have just installed windows on my computer again after updating my motherboard and CPU, but on every boot they is a blue windows logo and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AdamC03, Feb 13, 2020.

1. AdamC03 Win User

Blue windows logo on boot up

I have just installed windows on my computer again after updating my motherboard and CPU, but on every boot they is a blue windows logo and the spinning circle, its only on for a few seconds. I nerver had this on my lat install of windows.

:)

AdamC03, Feb 13, 2020

2. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

1. Windows logo on a black screen
    2. circling dots appear beneath the logo
    3. light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    4. a command prompt window (very briefly)
    5. the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

Thema:

1. Blue windows logo on boot up - Similar Threads - Blue logo boot

2. windows 10 boot logo

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 boot logo: hello, I want to know if it's ok to change the windows 10 logo boot? if it's legally or not. thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-boot-logo/72cc4c45-8d2d-4833-ab45-398188262a92"
  3. Win 10 failing to boot - stuck on blue logo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 failing to boot - stuck on blue logo: Hey so recently I installed a second HDD in my win 10 pc under the E: drive. Ever since I did that my pc will get stuck while trying to boot and I have to force restart it, then it will boot fine. I tried to boot into the UEFI options but it doesn't show, and if I try to go...
  4. No windows 10 logo on boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    No windows 10 logo on boot: Hey, I'm using Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series, recently i removed linux partitions with fedora os, which was installed next to my windows 10. After this I removed the dual boot menu using this tutorial:...
  5. Intermittent Freeze at Blue Logo during Boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Intermittent Freeze at Blue Logo during Boot: Within the last few weeks, my PC started having an issue where it intermittently hangs at the blue windows logo during boot. About 50% of the time, it boots normally without hanging. The other 50% is a mixed bag. Sometimes it will boot fine after 1 or 2 hard resets. Other...
  6. UEFI booted Windows 10 installation stuck at blue Windows Logo screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UEFI booted Windows 10 installation stuck at blue Windows Logo screen: I recently got a set of Intel X79 platform (ASRock X79 Extreme 3) from my friend, and decided to perform a clean install of Windows 10. I had a USB stick which contained Windows 10 x64 installer, made by official Windows 10 Media Creation Tool 1803, and it worked well on...
  7. No windows logo when booting

No windows logo when booting: After few days of use Windows doesn't showed Windows logo when booting. So I installed Windows 10 again and problem is still exist. I checked whether I'm using no gui mode and tried sfc /scannow as well. Thank you in advance....
  8. Two Windows logos appearing when booting up windows 10

Two Windows logos appearing when booting up windows 10: when I boot up my pc, the bios starts up as normal, then a Microsoft logo appears, which is also normal, but after a while, the logo splits into two smaller logos, both of which have small loading balls under them, and then the pc starts. this problem has been with me for a...
  9. Change Boot Logo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Boot Logo: Is there currently any know way to change the windows 10 boot logo? I have searched around and found nothing. 24448
  10. Windows logo on boot up is stretched

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows logo on boot up is stretched: Hi all, I have installed Windows 10 Pro installed in UEFI mode. On start up, the blue Windows logo is slightly stretched and appears to be displayed at an incorrect resolution. Is there a way to fix this. Even the little dots that go round for a few seconds are in a...