Windows 10: BlueSound OS conflict with Windows Defender

Discus and support BlueSound OS conflict with Windows Defender in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use a BlueSound system to play my music throughout the house. The system uses a BluOS operating system. The app plays the music collection on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kem_S, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Kem_S Win User

BlueSound OS conflict with Windows Defender

I use a BlueSound system to play my music throughout the house. The system uses a BluOS operating system. The app plays the music collection on my desktop PC through the wireless network in the house.

If I Windows Defender ON the entire Bluesound media will not work. I have entered the BluOS into the allowable apps in Defender for both public and private networks but that solves nothing. The program is not allowed thru Defender. Turn Defender OFF and the app works perfectly. Clearly I am doing some wrong or failing to do something.

Anyone have any ideas on what to try? Microsoft?

:)

Kem_S, Oct 16, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Windows Defender not working after win 10 update

Hi,

Conflicts with the Windows Defender settings after the update is one of the possible reasons why it is not working. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps in this
    Forum Article
    that was provided by PrashantKumar96 to resolve Windows Defender issues.

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Eric Ber, Oct 16, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    win 10 defender issues

Hi,

Windows Defender helps in making your computer secure from any viruses or malware. Listed below are some reasons why the program will not work properly:

• Software conflicts (usually cause with other anti-virus application)
    • Virus and malware infection
    • Corrupted system files

To help you with the issue, we suggest following the steps provided by
    PrashantKumar96
    on this thread
    that can help in running your Windows Defender successfully.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Oct 16, 2019
  4. BlueSound OS conflict with Windows Defender

Conflict between McAfee and Windows Defender

Did you ask McAfee support (McAfee) and/or in their forum (McAfee Support Community)?

Try to

In case Windows Defender is still not disabled after doing the above steps, either

disable Windows Defender manually (see the Answer-marked post of GreginMich in

this
    thread)

or

use a REG file (see Option 2 here: Windows Defender - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 )

Jsssssssss, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

BlueSound OS conflict with Windows Defender

1. BlueSound OS conflict with Windows Defender - Similar Threads - BlueSound conflict Defender

2. Windows 10 conflict

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 conflict: My Sony vaio laptop no longer connects to WiFi automatically on startup. I can’t turn WiFi on via the windows network & sharing centre but I can if I head to the viao smart Center and advanced settings. I’ve triple checked that those settings are configured to start...
  3. Wi-Fi Extender/Windows Defender conflict

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-Fi Extender/Windows Defender conflict: I want to add a RangeXTD wi-fi extender to my system. Windows Defender Troubleshooter sent “Windows could not automatically detect this network’s proxy settings”. How do i fix this?...
  4. POSSIBLE WINDOWS DEFENDER / SYSTEM MECHANIC PRO SYSTEM SHIELD CONFLICT

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    POSSIBLE WINDOWS DEFENDER / SYSTEM MECHANIC PRO SYSTEM SHIELD CONFLICT: The problem is : System Mechanic Pro System Shield won't initialise and System Shield real time protection cannot be enable. System Shield generates message indicating that Windows Defender must be disabled in order for System Shield to fully function. When Windows Defender...
  5. Windows Defender conflicting with McAfee ENS 10.6 and higher

Windows Defender conflicting with McAfee ENS 10.6 and higher: I had previously brought up some anomalies with my internal Endpoint Security team that appeared as if Windows Defender was interfering with McAfee ENS 10.6.1.x and newer versions. I've been working on an internal ticket which is a recurring issue for one of our customers...
  6. Windows 10 Defender will not update (OS 1809)

Windows 10 Defender will not update (OS 1809): Definition Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 (Definition 1.289.62.0) Error code 0x80070643. When I go to Windows Security page I see: Current Threats - no current threats. Last scan: Not available Virus and Threats Protection Updates - Engine Unavailable...
  7. Norton and Defender conflict

Norton and Defender conflict: Since the KB 4471332 Windows 10 (V1809) Update I have had problems with security conflicts on my Acer Laptop. I had previously posted this problem in the 'Updates' forum and thought that I had resolved it by a simple Norton uninstall/reinstall but it seems that the problem...
  8. Windows Defender and Quicken 2018 Conflicts

Windows Defender and Quicken 2018 Conflicts: Does someone have the specific exclusions for Windows 10 Pro Defender Antivirus to keep it from intercepting Quicken 2018...
  9. After Creator Update Conflict Between Malwarebytes & Windows Defender

After Creator Update Conflict Between Malwarebytes & Windows Defender: I installed the Creator Update yesterday. Today I noticed Defender didn't update definitions. I opened the Security Center, and it's reading my installed Malwarebytes 3 Premium as "..other antivirus provider.." [img] [img] Before the update, I was under the impression...
  10. Windows Update is conflicting with Windows Defender's auto-update...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update is conflicting with Windows Defender's auto-update...: I noticed that Windows Update tries to install KB2267602, even though Defender already installed that particular version of the update, resulting in Windows Update throwing an error. Windows Update output: Code: Definition Update for Windows Defender - KB2267602...