Windows 10: Bluetooth Drivers not working! Code 43 on,off,on,off every 5 seconds

Discus and support Bluetooth Drivers not working! Code 43 on,off,on,off every 5 seconds in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Pc Build Mother board: ASUS STRX z270e Gaming 1151 CPU: Intel i-7 7700k CPU Heatsinc: CoolMaster Hyper T2 Cooler Ram: 2x 8gb Gskill RGB D4 2400... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Etetherin, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Etetherin Win User

Bluetooth Drivers not working! Code 43 on,off,on,off every 5 seconds

Pc Build
    Mother board: ASUS STRX z270e Gaming 1151
    CPU: Intel i-7 7700k
    CPU Heatsinc: CoolMaster Hyper T2 Cooler
    Ram: 2x 8gb Gskill RGB D4 2400
    PSU: EVGA Supernova 850 Gold2 80g
    GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 11gig
    SSD: 500gb Samsung
    HDD: 2x 1tb WD black
    Operating system: Windows 10 x64

Problem Description:
    As stated in the title, my Bluetooth device is not working properly. However, this case is really odd? It works fine if I uninstall the updated drivers (That is the driver that is most recently released: 'Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Bluetooth 4.1"). When I uninstall the aforementioned driver, windows install the basic driver for it and it works for a while. After a while windows realizes that it is not up to date, and then updates the driver to the most recent again and it stops working. Here is how it looks while it is working:

Bluetooth Drivers not working! Code 43 on,off,on,off every 5 seconds [​IMG]

It's behavior while not working is odd and it's hard to google or search this description because it is not an ordinary code 43 thing. While it is up to date and not working, in device manager the Bluetooth driver goes from having the error exclamation point to not having it over and over and over again. like it's flashing on and off. It's always the same error of 43. Screen shots below:

Bluetooth Drivers not working! Code 43 on,off,on,off every 5 seconds [​IMG]

Keep in mind both of these screen shots were taken literally 5 seconds from one another. And it switches back and forth over and over like that.

Things I have tried myself:

Uninstalling and reinstalling the device
    Manually updating the driver
    Checking windows files integrity

:)

Etetherin, Aug 13, 2017

2. bluetooth connection cuts off every 5 seconds

Hi,

I bought new bluetooth Jabra Clipper headset and it cuts off every 5-6 seconds while listening to music on N96. I've upgraded my software from 12.043 to 30.033 the latest, but still didn't help.

Can anyone suggest if I can update bluetooth software separately, because the headset works fine on other phones, i tested today in the shop.

Thanks

AlexG1---01, Aug 13, 2017
  3. jamesvini Win User
    bluetooth connection cuts off every 5 seconds

The profile versions may not be compatible, i believe the version on the n96 is v1.0 so check you jabra manual and see if it supports that one. If not you may be out of luck. If you know some one with a Nokia Bluetooth earpeice try that on your phone and
    see how you go. IF the Nokia one works fine then its a compatibility problem in not its a phone issue.

jamesvini, Aug 13, 2017
  4. Tony K Win User

Tony K, Aug 13, 2017
  5. Etetherin Win User
    I upgraded all the hardware in my computer the weekend of 8/01/17 hardware upgraded includes:

Mother Board
    Graphics Card
    Ram
    Processor
    PSU

the only thing that was left is the hardrives and window installation from my previouse hardware, in which case i was using an asus bluetooth dongle as my previouse motherboard did not have onboard bluetooth. So this issue has been a problem since i built it that weekend.

So in short I am not certain if the recent update broke the bluetooth or if it is something related to just my system.

If i can help it i would like to find another sol.ution other than having to turn off auto update... but if all else fails i will keep that in mind. Thanks *Smile

Etetherin, Aug 13, 2017
  6. Tony K Win User
    Ok, so we know it wasn't the update then. Is this an Asus driver that doesn't work? Have you searched the Asus site for a fix?

Tony K, Aug 13, 2017
  7. Etetherin Win User
    Well i downloaded the drivers from asus website for my motherboard. So i guess the answer to that is yes.

if you are meaning did i search for the problem i am having, then the answer is i tried. Its a very specific issue and i looked for all manner of ways to say "bluetooth not working" or "code 43 Bluetooth" on their support site and tried those steps.

Etetherin, Aug 13, 2017
  8. Tony K Win User

What I meant was are the updated drivers Asus drivers? Or does the Asus board have some other Bluetooth device brand on the board?

Tony K, Aug 13, 2017
  9. Etetherin Win User
    when installed from the asus website, from the downloads page for my particular motherboard, the driver name is this "Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Bluetooth 4.1"

I dont know what else you mean. I am sorry *Sad

Etetherin, Aug 13, 2017
  10. Tony K Win User
    Thanks. Then it's a Qualcomm brand onboard Bluetooth device incorporated on the board.

Tony K, Aug 13, 2017
  11. Etetherin Win User
    Ok, sorry to not be much of a help! Thank you for your help as well.

Etetherin, Aug 13, 2017
  12. Etetherin Win User
    Well for now I have disabled auto update. :/ this is hopefully a temporary fix as it sux to not get the rest for them automatically over an issue with just one.

Thanks all in advance for your help ^~^

Etetherin, Aug 13, 2017
  13. Tony K Win User

Yes, it's not a good situation. I'm hoping someday we will be able to block an individual peripheral driver from updating. Bury it deep somewhere so the general public can't fool with it.

You may want to write Asus and Qualcomm that the driver doesn't work on your system. I would think it's under warrantee. You may get some response. Hopefully they'll rewrite the driver or give another suggestion.

I know not ideal, but you may want to consider using that Bluetooth dongle and disable the onboard one in the meantime so to keep driver update on.

Please post back if there are any changes. Best of luck to you.

Tony K, Aug 13, 2017
  14. f14tomcat Win User
    @Etetherin It is possible to block individual updates, including driver updates, without blocking all. Take a look at this tutorial and see if may help. I have used it to block MS from downloading and installing Canon printer drivers. Just a thought.

TC

Hide or Show Windows Updates in Windows 10 Windows 10 Windows Update Activation Tutorials

f14tomcat, Aug 13, 2017
  15. Etetherin Win User
    I will try this tonight and post back here, when I get the one disabled.

I guess there isn't any other real solution this time around? I go to Qualcomm and their site says contact Microsoft (as if that will help anything, not only have I already scoured their help site and read through all the copy and pasted generic answers they give, but also they don't help anyone ever!)

As for Asus I will try today on my lunch break. I am confused though. The board may be under warranty but does that mean I have to get it rma? That seems like it wouldn't help?

It may very well help, you know more than I do for sure. But to rma over one driver? I guess I just got unlucky and got the one that's not working out of the million units they made.

Etetherin, Aug 13, 2017
Thema:

1. Bluetooth Drivers not working! Code 43 on,off,on,off every 5 seconds - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Drivers working

2. Screen turns off momentarily every 5 seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen turns off momentarily every 5 seconds: I installed new driver for my cpu and now it turns off for like .5 seconds and I can't do anything other thank open the stupid radeon gaming and task manager cpu is amd a8 6410I can restart but that does nothing, and I can't open settingsI've doneWIN+r opens but can't do...
  3. Screen turns off momentarily every 5 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen turns off momentarily every 5 seconds: I installed new driver for my cpu and now it turns of for like .5 seconds and I can't do anything other thank open the stupid radeon gaming and task manager cpu is amd a8 6410I can restart but that does nothing, and I can't open settingsI've doneWIN+r opens but can't do...
  4. Screen turns off momentarily every 5 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen turns off momentarily every 5 seconds: I installed new driver for my cpu and now it turns of for like .5 seconds and I can't do anything other thank open the stupid radeon gaming and task manager cpu is amd a8 6410I can restart but that does nothing, and I can't open settingsI've doneWIN+r opens but can't do...
  5. Bluetooth not working, code 43

Bluetooth not working, code 43: Bluetooth not working, code 43 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-working-code-43/6e0ef709-a246-4073-a63f-83a32754b19d
  6. Multiple webcams keep turning off/on/off/on/off every few seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple webcams keep turning off/on/off/on/off every few seconds: Hi, My integrated webcam kept turning itself off after a few seconds, coming back on, turning off again after 2 seconds etc I decided to get just to get a new webcam and plug it in via USB but the exact same thing is happening with the new webcam as well so the problem...
  7. Bluetooth not working code 43

Bluetooth not working code 43: I am having trouble with my bluetooth. I have tried everything I can find such as going through the troubleshoot, checking for updates, and uninstalling the driver....
  8. Bluetooth Error Code 43

Bluetooth Error Code 43: I have a bluetooth issue on my laptop I have the lenovo legion y530 windows 10 and i updated all my windows updates and bios is up to date I was trying to use my airpods but i couldnt connect to them cuz i dont have a bluetooth on and off button this is what my bluetooth menu...
  9. code 43 on bluetooth

code 43 on bluetooth: how do I fix code 43 on my bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-43-on-bluetooth/91b6103b-63d0-4601-9817-f6cab9abe269
  10. Bluetooth issues (Code 43 on the bluetooth driver, and code 10 (access denied) on the...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bluetooth issues (Code 43 on the bluetooth driver, and code 10 (access denied) on the...: I recently purchased an ASUS PCE-AC55BT network card that has both Wireless AC 1200 (Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260) and Bluetooth 4.2 (Intel Wireless Bluetooth(R)) that requires an open USB 2.0 header on the motherboard. After I installed the card and its drivers,...
Tags: