Windows 10: Boot Does not work

Discus and support Boot Does not work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I upgrade my to Windows 10 , my computer started to work slow, so I decided to degrade it to windows 7. When I boot it to DVD an error come... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KetanBaitule, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Boot Does not work

When I upgrade my to Windows 10 , my computer started to work slow, so I decided to degrade it to windows 7.

When I boot it to DVD an error come

Syslinux 4.07 edd 2013-07-25 Copyright (C) 1994-2013 H. Peter Anvin et al

No child node, aborting...

Loading the boot file...

Booting...

And get struck there.

After some time when I restarts it window 10 does not start infact the logo does not come instead it become black and struck there.

Before that

I just reset my pc

How can I regain my pc

:)

KetanBaitule, Dec 27, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 27, 2018
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Dec 27, 2018
  4. Bree Win User

Boot Does not work

Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

1. Windows logo on a black screen
    2. circling dots appear beneath the logo
    3. light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    4. a command prompt window (very briefly)
    5. the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

Thema:

Boot Does not work

1. Boot Does not work - Similar Threads - Boot Does

2. Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...: My LenovoIdeapad 3 laptop bluescreened and now cannot boot to windows. Startup repair does not work. I have tried following command line instructions, for example here https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2021/09/recovery-options-in-windows-11.html#.YgnrtYhBzIWHowever when trying...
  3. Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...: My LenovoIdeapad 3 laptop bluescreened and now cannot boot to windows. Startup repair does not work. I have tried following command line instructions, for example here https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2021/09/recovery-options-in-windows-11.html#.YgnrtYhBzIWHowever when trying...
  4. Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why does my pc take so long to boot windows?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why does my pc take so long to boot windows?: I have recently gotten a new pc and for some reason, every time i go to turn it on it takes a couple minutes for my pc to actually boot up windows. I would press my power button on my pc and the case would light up and start turning on but then the monitors would turn on and...
  6. Why does my pc take so long to boot windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my pc take so long to boot windows?: I have recently gotten a new pc and for some reason, every time i go to turn it on it takes a couple minutes for my pc to actually boot up windows. I would press my power button on my pc and the case would light up and start turning on but then the monitors would turn on and...
  7. Why does my pc take so long to boot windows?

8. windows 8.1 does not let me boot to c prompt and I have no administrator account and do not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 8.1 does not let me boot to c prompt and I have no administrator account and do not...: I forgot my password in windows 8.1 - I do not have an administrator account on the laptop and it will not let me boot in safe mode or anything. no matter what I do it keeps telling me I have no administrator account, but I cannot get to a c prompt to type in the information...
  9. windows 8.1 does not let me boot to c prompt and I have no administrator account and do not...

windows 8.1 does not let me boot to c prompt and I have no administrator account and do not...: I forgot my password in windows 8.1 - I do not have an administrator account on the laptop and it will not let me boot in safe mode or anything. no matter what I do it keeps telling me I have no administrator account, but I cannot get to a c prompt to type in the information...
  10. Windows does not boot.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows does not boot.: Windows does not boot.These days I have tried to repair a computer in which Windows simply did not boot. At first I thought it would be something related to the software, so from "diskpart" I deleted all the information on the disk and reinstalled Windows. To my bad luck, it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no child node aborting

2. Computers booting no child node

3. no child node aborting linux

4. syslinux 4.07 edd 2013-07 boot,
  5. no child node. aborting...,
  6. nonchild node aborting