Windows 10: Brightness slider or control cannot be found.

Discus and support Brightness slider or control cannot be found. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have an HP AIO touchsmart and I cannot find how to make my screen brighter.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HarveySosonkin, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Brightness slider or control cannot be found.

I have an HP AIO touchsmart and I cannot find how to make my screen brighter.

:)

HarveySosonkin, Oct 6, 2019

2. monitor brightness?

Hi Tom,

To change your Windows 10 monitor brightness, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo; then, search for Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Choose Power Options.
    • On the next screen you should see brightness slider at the bottom of the Control Panel window.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Oct 6, 2019
  3. Super Battery Saver with BRIGHTNESS SENSITIVITY SLIDER

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

Please answer the below questions:

• What do you exactly mean by "Brightness slider"? Are you using any software to control brightness?

• Where exactly are you trying to change the brightness?

• Do you want to change the brightness from the lock screen?

• Are you suggesting to have an option to change brightness from the lock screen?

Please get back to us with the information.

If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Oct 6, 2019
  4. dropper Win User

Brightness slider or control cannot be found.

Brightness slider replacing brightness quick action button from 1903

Hi all

Does anyone else feel like they've lost some functionality here?

For clarity, I'm talking about option 3 in this very useful guide.

I understand that the new slider gives more control, but the previous method was very quick to change in increments of 25%, and I tend not to always need such granular controls beyond this.

My suggestion would be to keep the slider, but to turn the bulb icon just to the left of it into a button which increases the brightness in 25% increments per the previous quick action button functionality.

Thoughts?

dropper, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

Brightness slider or control cannot be found.

1. Brightness slider or control cannot be found. - Similar Threads - Brightness slider control

2. Brightness slider

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness slider: The latest update replaces the brightness slider with HDR. My laptop does not support it. Now I can't change the brightness on the screen because the slider is gone. How do I get it back?...
  3. Brightness slider

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brightness slider: The latest update replaces the brightness slider with HDR. My laptop does not support it. Now I can't change the brightness on the screen because the slider is gone. How do I get it back?...
  4. brightness slider

in Windows 10 Customization
    brightness slider: brand new computor out of the box, tried to adjust the brightness slider and nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-slider/8e4678e2-5b2a-48e9-a419-4675e5262856
  5. Display brightness control cannot be found

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display brightness control cannot be found: I am using Windows 10 Pro 2004 on a Dell 270S mini-tower PC. Neither Windows 10 nor the Intel driver software provide a brightness control. The issue was also with Windows 10 1909. I have a hunch that Microsoft and Intel each thought that the brightness control would be...
  6. Display brightness control cannot be found

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Display brightness control cannot be found: I am using Windows 10 Pro 2004 on a Dell 270S mini-tower PC. Neither Windows 10 nor the Intel driver software provide a brightness control. The issue was also with Windows 10 1909. I have a hunch that Microsoft and Intel each thought that the brightness control would be...
  7. brightness slider

brightness slider: does the brightness slider in the notification box work for desktops https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-slider/3993d617-f404-4532-b90c-92941d26af92
  8. Unable to change brightness Windows 10 - No brightness controls/slider

Unable to change brightness Windows 10 - No brightness controls/slider: I have been unable to adjust my brightness on my laptop. It seems like anything related to the idea of "brightness" has been wiped from my computer: no brightness slider in display settings, no slider in the Action Center, can't use my keyboard shortcuts (Fn + F11/F12), and...
  9. Brightness slider

Brightness slider: I have a brightness slider I the middle of my home screen - how do I remove this please? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-slider/80e42558-aa32-41cf-8473-e928a2275ee0
  10. Brightness slider Control in Windows 10 (1903) is Missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brightness slider Control in Windows 10 (1903) is Missing: I have win 10 version 1903 and the Brightness slider from action center is missing as showing in the below picture.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-slider-control-in-windows-10-1903-is/071f7e03-5a14-41ae-8850-1b067601b95f