Windows 10: BSOD after installing windows 10: ntfs.sys error

Discus and support BSOD after installing windows 10: ntfs.sys error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Running Win 10 Pro 64 bit ver. 1703 build 15063.540 I've just reinstalled my pc with windows 10 pro and I'm receiving bsod's of ntfs.sys (which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hmm, Aug 25, 2017.

1. HMM
    Hmm Win User

BSOD after installing windows 10: ntfs.sys error

Running Win 10 Pro 64 bit ver. 1703 build 15063.540

I've just reinstalled my pc with windows 10 pro and I'm receiving bsod's of ntfs.sys (which doesn't seem good to me)

I need some expert help on this.

OS installed on OCZ vertex 3.

:)

2. artibaj Win User

windows 10 after start, few minutes later freeze or blus screen or restart

Were there changes made on the PC prior to the issue?

No (hardware)

when i get first bsod i uninstall graphic drivers - install new, old, from windows update (different combinations) But nothing helped

check my hard drive, memory.

Do you have the latest Windows updates installed on the PC?

Yes

What is the exact error message you are getting?

bsod with errors

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION NTFS.sys NTFS.sys+a626

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED partmgr.sys partmgr.sys+1f4e

from last hour

I started my computer and few minutes i get bsod, restart i get new bsod, restart again then windows himself restarted

all my minidump from few months

minidump.zip

artibaj, Aug 25, 2017
  3. Getting BAD POOL HEADER error during install of new windows 10

Hi. Unforunately i dont have the hardware needed to put the hard drive into another PC. Instead i went into command prompt through the repair tool of the windows 10 boot device.

I ran chkdsk, then tried to reinstall the new windows 10.

Before i was getting to 8% install before getting the bad pool error BSOD.

After running chkdsk i now made it to 10% before i got a NEW BSOD saying: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. Ntfs.sys

what should i do next?

thanks!

JordanoSerio, Aug 25, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling and other used stuff like mouse, keyboard, monitor, case, etc.
    The PSU, cooling and other stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'. After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.

BSOD after installing windows 10: ntfs.sys error [​IMG]

5. HMM
    Hmm Win User
    Alright sorry, I've updated my settings now BSOD after installing windows 10: ntfs.sys error :)

6. zbook New Member
    Please update the system specs for cooler, case, headphone, printer, joystick or anything attached to the computer (wired or wireless)

zbook, Aug 26, 2017
  7. axe0 New Member
    Diagnostic Test
    DRIVER VERIFIER

Warning Please make a backup of your important files and get your rescue media or create one.
    Please create a restore point.
    Please follow this tutorial to run driver verifier.

Driver verifier stresses your drivers and will crash your pc if any driver fails due to a violation.

Driver verifier should be performed for a max of 48 hours, or when you have a bluescreen, whatever comes first.

If driver verifier has found a violation and you can't get back into windows normally, try to boot into safe mode and reset in safe mode driver verifier, or in the troubleshooting options open command prompt and type verifier /reset.

Note Your system will act very sluggishly while driver verifier is enabled, this is normal as your drivers will be being subjected to heavy testing in order to make them crash.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD after installing windows 10: ntfs.sys error - Similar Threads - BSOD installing ntfs

2. BSOD - qcwlan64.sys error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - qcwlan64.sys error: Dear Community,After reinstalling and fully updating windows 11 on a lenovo thinkpad laptop I get repeated and very frequent bsod errors with no stop number but reference to file qcwlan64.sys. I checked qualcom drivers via Windows Decice Manager but windows indicates most...
  3. BSOD - qcwlan64.sys error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - qcwlan64.sys error: Dear Community,After reinstalling and fully updating windows 11 on a lenovo thinkpad laptop I get repeated and very frequent bsod errors with no stop number but reference to file qcwlan64.sys. I checked qualcom drivers via Windows Decice Manager but windows indicates most...
  4. Ntfs file sys error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ntfs file sys error: I got a ntfs file sys error i tried every method online and nothing fixes it i cant even boot into safe mode can someone help me pls submitted by /u/gurso21 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ef60jw/ntfs_file_sys_error/
  5. rtwlane02.sys BSOD error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    rtwlane02.sys BSOD error: Hi. I was playing a game on my computer. However after a while my computer crashed. It was a bsod rtwlane02.sys failed. It also had PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error message too. I cant access my desktop to try and update my drivers. I have access to the cmd though. My...
  6. Fix dxgmms2.sys BSOD error on Windows computer

in Windows 10 News
    Fix dxgmms2.sys BSOD error on Windows computer: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The dxgmms2.sys file is a Windows system driver file that is associated with the Graphics Rendering capabilities of a computer. This file is known to cause a Blue Screen error. But the main reasons include conflicts like RAM or Hard [...] This post Fix...
  7. BSOD error igdkmd64.sys (5109aeb3)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD error igdkmd64.sys (5109aeb3): Hello, please help me to solve this problem. DM Log Collector below 74093
  8. BSOD After Windows 10 Upgrade error e22w8x64.sys and L1C63x64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD After Windows 10 Upgrade error e22w8x64.sys and L1C63x64.sys: Hey guys first time poster but i dont know where else to turn. After the upgrade from 8.1 I started seeing a BSOD with the error e22w8x64.sys but it wasn't that common. Now thought its as soon as I try to install a game, open multiple browser tabs or try to watch a YouTube...
  9. Windows 10 BSOD Boot Loop, WDF01000.SYS error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD Boot Loop, WDF01000.SYS error: I was just browsing the web when my machine locked up and started going into a boot loop that would go to attempting repair, diagnosing problem and then would loop again with the Windows 10 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (wdf01000.sys). The machine will let me choose the safe...
  10. Ntfs file error during installation after choosing keyboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ntfs file error during installation after choosing keyboard: Hello, I have downloaded windows 10 and part way through the installation, when choosing keyboard layout I move onto a screen with troubleshooting etc. If I click anything I get the blue screen of death saying NTFS file error. I can't go back to windows 8.1, or continue to...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 ntfs.sys error no account