Windows 10: BSOD After Setting Everything Up

Discus and support BSOD After Setting Everything Up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Got the upgrade directly from MS and went through the long, slow process of upgrading my Windows 7 laptop....took hours. I brought it to a friend to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rickaysen, Aug 23, 2015.

1. rickaysen Win User

BSOD After Setting Everything Up

Got the upgrade directly from MS and went through the long, slow process of upgrading my Windows 7 laptop....took hours. I brought it to a friend to give it to him and set up his MS account, email and Cortana settings. Then...Bam! A looping BSOD. The only thing I could do was a restore, them Bam, again...right back to Windows 7. I'm done.

:)

rickaysen, Aug 23, 2015

2. Netio.sys causing BSOD

Yes, I followed the link you sent about setting up Malwarebytes with my antivirus software and included the exceptions. Then I got another BSOD.

072616-12625-01.dmp (new dump)

After that, I uninstalled Adguard. Everything seems to be fine now.

Andy Eshegovich, Aug 23, 2015
  3. XP ROCKS. Win User
    Netio.sys causing BSOD

Thanks for the update!

XP ROCKS., Aug 23, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Did you install windows 10 via windows updates?
    If so, try to install windows 10 via an .iso file, download instructions.

Thema:

1. BSOD After Setting Everything Up - Similar Threads - BSOD Setting Everything

2. BSOD after start-up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after start-up.: Hi,Recently, I've been having an issue with windows booting up. Whenever I log in, windows seems to operate normally for a few seconds then completely blue-screens out, the failure code stating, "memory_management." I am unable to do much of anything due to the fact I simply...
  3. BSOD after start-up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after start-up.: Hi,Recently, I've been having an issue with windows booting up. Whenever I log in, windows seems to operate normally for a few seconds then completely blue-screens out, the failure code stating, "memory_management." I am unable to do much of anything due to the fact I simply...
  4. hello i made a clean installation of windows 10 but after setting everything up i can no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello i made a clean installation of windows 10 but after setting everything up i can no...: hello i made a clean installation of windows 10 but after setting everything up i can no longer use wireless wifi ive try every guide i could find an nothing has work can someone places help me outSystem model: OMEN by HP 25l gaming desktop GT15-0xxx...
  5. hello i made a clean installation of windows 10 but after setting everything up i can no...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello i made a clean installation of windows 10 but after setting everything up i can no...: hello i made a clean installation of windows 10 but after setting everything up i can no longer use wireless wifi ive try every guide i could find an nothing has work can someone places help me outSystem model: OMEN by HP 25l gaming desktop GT15-0xxx...
  6. hello i made a clean installation of windows 10 but after setting everything up i can no...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. After setting up a custom theme for Windows 10, the screen everything turns black. No...

in Windows 10 Customization
    After setting up a custom theme for Windows 10, the screen everything turns black. No...: Howdy,I'm having a difficult time here, and fairly, I think I just broke my Windows 10.I was setting up a new Windows 10 Theme. The screen first turned black with my music still heard in the background, but after a few seconds, the music turned off, and I assume that meant...
  8. Windows is setting up class config on everything under internet adaptors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows is setting up class config on everything under internet adaptors: I was using my computer as normal when out of no where, the internet shut off. I tried to look at my networks, but the box was compleatly gone. I went to my drivers and my internet adaptor had the error described in the title. “Windows is currently setting up class...
  9. Bitlocker "an internal error was detected" while everything is set up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bitlocker "an internal error was detected" while everything is set up: Hi there. I have a problem since July. Previously i used Bitlocker on the exactly same PC normally. In July i had to reinstall windows 10. After that on the start of encryption process it keeps saying "an internal error was detected" without error number reference and etc....
  10. Windows Fresh Install Freezes Right After Setting everything up with Cortana

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Fresh Install Freezes Right After Setting everything up with Cortana: So everything started when i tried to use the function "Reset this PC" it took almost a entire day to reset and after that the pc didn't start up anymore. I Already tried installing it multiple times used differentes versions of the windows and nothing works. I cant access...