Windows 10: BSOD after update to 1903 at reboot

Discus and support BSOD after update to 1903 at reboot in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After updating to 1903 now every time i reboot i get the BSOD was not a problem before. Can someone in microsoft please help us fix your mess up.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Cartman28, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Cartman28 Win User

BSOD after update to 1903 at reboot

After updating to 1903 now every time i reboot i get the BSOD was not a problem before. Can someone in microsoft please help us fix your mess up.

:)

Cartman28, Jun 23, 2019
  2. Thrackan Win User

PC reboots (no BSOD) on CPU stress

Hi fellow TPU members,

not too long ago, the box my gf's PC was transported in gave way on the stairs. Yes, you got it right, that sent a PC tumbling down a flight of steps alright.

Stuff broke. Also, stuff remained intact somehow.

I bought her a new case, new CPU cooler and we removed the floppy drive, so far so good. But the PC started crashing for no apparent reason, without a BSOD.

I tested:
    • Memtest86+, left overnight, 0 errors
    • Scanned the HDD for errors, nothing there
    • Left FurMark burning up the GFX card and drawing some power, no problems there
    • Ran Ubuntu from a Live CD doing nothing special, didn't crash
    • Ran OCCT, Linpack, Prime95, all 3 caused reboots within minutes
    • Oh, and I disabled "Restart on error" so I'm sure it's not a BSOD.
    Now, I can still try and test something CPU intensive on Ubuntu, but my guess is the CPU didn't survive.
    Before I do anything drastic like whippin' out the magic wallet and get her a new AMD quad, is there anything I didn't see?
    I'm guessing the motherboard could be borkered as well, but can I check that other than replacing the CPU with a working one?
    Any suggestions on which proggies I can use from an Ubuntu Live CD to stress the CPU?

Thrackan, Jun 23, 2019
  3. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 23, 2019
  4. cipherism Win User

Random Reboot with No BSOD

Like this ?

BSOD after update to 1903 at reboot [​IMG]

And also, i am getting a strange BSOD when i'm trying to quit BIOS, like this

But after that, my PC went normal. I dont know if its related to the problem
    No
    Here is the list of drivers/software updates

The only drivers that changes before the crash is SAMSUNG, i dont think i ever used it though.

Replace my old Samsung monitor with BenQ ZOWIE RL2455 and have no BIOS changes

cipherism, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

1. BSOD after update to 1903 at reboot - Similar Threads - BSOD update 1903

2. Random BSOD after updating to 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD after updating to 1903: I have an acer swift 3 sf315-51g-55gb and i recently upgraded it to windows 10 1903 since then i am having random bsod with tags such as video dxgkrnl error or driver power state failure.I had none of these problems in 1803 version. i am adding the dmp file link below...
  3. 1903 update stuck when rebooting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1903 update stuck when rebooting: Hi, I have tried to install 1903 many times, each time trying something new and every time i get stuck on the manufacturer boot logo, i never see spinning dots etc. I can turn the laptop off and on again and it aborts the update thankfully. I have tried: Updating drivers...
  4. BSOD Sort of after 1903 update..

BSOD Sort of after 1903 update..: Short version: Updates wouldn't work( and when they did say they worked it left duplicates in the update history) so I factory reset the computer only to get failed install and get sent to the recovery screen with error 0xc0000225 . [img] I finally realize that there are 2...
  5. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA after windos update 1903

BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA after windos update 1903: Hello support team, After recently updating to windows 1903 my computes every few hours goes to the BSOD. The screen shows the following message: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA What failed: Netwtw06.sys...
  6. BSOD after 1903 update

BSOD after 1903 update: Hi, I've updated my PC to 1903 Update 2 days back and i am getting BSOD after using my pc for a while it restarts itself again. This is happening every time i use my PC . I've looked for this problem on Microsoft's website and after some digging i found an article for the...
  7. Network wireless printer always offline after reboot after update to 1903

Network wireless printer always offline after reboot after update to 1903: Since updating 2 computers (both with Windows 10 1809 Home 64-bit) to 1903, whenever I reboot a computer, it always shows my wireless network printer as "Offline", even when the printer is on. I'm 99% certain this was not the case with 1809. Just waiting a while has no...
  8. 1903 update keeps failing after rebooting

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    1903 update keeps failing after rebooting: Windows update prompted me to "Download and install" the 1903 update. The first few tries it kept failing at 5% but I read that battleye could cause it to fail and although I didn't have that running, I did have punkbuster so I killed that and a few other processes and after...
  9. BSOD after update to 1903 on Lenovo P51

BSOD after update to 1903 on Lenovo P51: I have experienced BSODs twice after the update. Both times soon after startup and login. Where can I upload a DMP? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-after-update-to-1903-on-lenovo-p51/ab941fc2-6658-479d-b719-bf89b4884f70
  10. BSOD and Freezes after 1903

BSOD and Freezes after 1903: Hello, Since the latest Windows update my laptop keeps freezing while working in Photoshop. Everything seems to be up to date and at this point I don’t know what to do. In the event logs I have Event ID 41 warnings and the BSOD states driver power state failure. Here is my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 ver 1903 bsod on reboot

2. windows 10 1903 restart continuos