Windows 10: BSOD and CTD when playing Dying Light, had no problem with other games

Discus and support BSOD and CTD when playing Dying Light, had no problem with other games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, this is my second BSOD post, this time it's for my own desktop. I've been playing Dying Light recently, and have been experiencing CTDs and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by terrancez, Nov 17, 2017.

1. terrancez Win User

BSOD and CTD when playing Dying Light, had no problem with other games

Hi guys, this is my second BSOD post, this time it's for my own desktop. I've been playing Dying Light recently, and have been experiencing CTDs and BSODs during playing, had been playing for around 20 hours in total and had 2 BSODs and about 4-5 CTDs. I never had any problem with other games.

After the 1st BSOD, I looked at the event log and did some research and thought it's probably a faulty display driver, so I rebooted into safe mode and did a DDU, and installed the latest WHQL driver. But just now I was playing with a friend, had 2 more CTDs and another BSOD, so I've no idea how to fix this now. Please help... *Sad

:)

terrancez, Nov 17, 2017
  2. AEDGraphx Win User

Fresh install, 4 different BSOD's

So, I managed last night to play both Xcom and the updated version of Dying light (which previously had hangs and freezes) for over two hours total, that's a huge change, and the only thing I did was tweak graphics settings in the game itself. However, after
    an hour or so of playing Xcom today, I had a BSOD, a repeat as the machine tried to reboot, and then again when I tried to open chrome and skype to write this. Only the first BSOD created a dmp though.

Link to latest bsod: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=3E2BBFAB9B78F356!872&authkey=!ANfX_soyYxHhE_4&ithint=file,dmp

Also, have had speccy running anytime I do anything, temps definitely weren't too high.

AEDGraphx, Nov 17, 2017
  3. Plamen_91 Win User
    Problem with games on Windows 10

I have a problem with Dying Light on Windows 10. When I try to start the game it says "cannot write in game folder. You don't have write permission." I've tried pretty much everything, changing the security settings, disabling onedrive.... nothing works...
    Also, when I try to play Resident Evil HD Remaster, it stucks at creating a save file. And with Batman Arkham Knight, I play it, and the next time I start the game there are no save files.. Please help.

Plamen_91, Nov 17, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

The event log cannot be scanned properly as there are many words in a foreign language.

Some terms were searchable and other not preventing a comprehensive analysis.

This is an example of an entry that needs further workup: WHEA
    Code: Event[7011]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger Date: 2017-11-15T00:41:06.600 Event ID: 17 Task: N/A Level: ¾¯¸æ Opcode: ÐÅÏ¢ Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-19 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE Computer: RedEpic Description: ³öÏÖÒѸüÕýµÄÓ²¼þ´íÎó¡£ ×é¼þ: PCI Express ¸ù¶Ë¿Ú ´íÎóÔ´: ¸ß¼¶´íÎ󱨸æ(PCI Express) ×ÜÏß:É豸:¹¦ÄÜ: 0x0:0x1C:0x0 ¹©Ó¦ÉÌ ID:É豸 ID: 0x8086:0xA110 À ´úÂë: 0x30400 ¸ÃÏîµÄÏêϸÐÅÏ¢ÊÓͼ°üº¬½øÒ»²½µÄÐÅÏ¢¡£[/quote] 1) Please use the information in this link to go back and forth several times to see if it is possible to get a better event log for troubleshooting:
    Language - Add, Remove, and Change in Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials

2) Update the system specs in the "My Computer" section:
    How To Fill Out Your System Specs
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums:
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums General Tips Tutorials
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'.
    After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.
    System Info - See Your System Specs - Windows 7 Help Forums

Include PSU. cooler, case, peripherals and anything attached to the computer by wired or wireless (mouse, keyboard, headset, printer, xbox, etc.)

For all tests and results please post images into the thread.
    If there is any difficulty posting images please use one drive or drop box share links.

3) Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:
    4) sfc /scannow
    5) dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    6) When these have completed > right click on the top bar or title bar of the administrative command prompt box > left click on edit then select all > right click on the top bar again > left click on edit then copy > paste into the thread
    7) chkdsk /x /f /r
    This may take many hours so plan to run overnight.
    Run it on all partitions/drives using the syntax: chkdsk /x /f /r D: and change the letter to the applicable drive

C:\Windows\system32>chkdsk /x /f /r
    The type of the file system is NTFS.
    Cannot lock current drive.

Chkdsk cannot run because the volume is in use by another
    process. Would you like to schedule this volume to be
    checked the next time the system restarts? (Y/N)

Type: Y
    reboot

8) Run HDTune: (on all drives)
    HD Tune website
    to check the health,
    scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    the health,
    the error scan,
    the benchmark incl. following
    transfer rate,
    access time,
    burst rate,
    cpu usage.
    Take Screenshot in Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials

9) Make sure that there is no over clocking while troubleshooting.

10) Sometimes there are problems in the bios that produce bsod.
    The BIOS: Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. F3, 9/1/2015
    11) Please check to see if this is the most up to date version.
    12) For the website to check the bios please post the URL or hyperlink into the thread.

13) To ensure that there are no improper bios settings please reset the bios.
    14) Sometimes there can be failure to boot after resetting the bios.
    15) So please make sure your files are backed up.
    16) Please make a backup image with Macrium:
    Macrium Software | Macrium Reflect Free:
    Macrium Software | Macrium Reflect Free
    17) And please create a brand new restore point.
    How to Clear Your Computers CMOS to Reset BIOS Settings:
    How to Clear Your Computers CMOS to Reset BIOS Settings
    3 Ways to Reset Your BIOS - wikiHow:
    3 Ways to Reset Your BIOS - wikiHow

18) Run memtest86+ version 5.01 for at least 8 passes.
    Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool
    This may take hours so plan to run it overnight.
    Please make sure you use the Memtest86+ version 5.01 with the link below.
    Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool
    The testing is done not by time but by passes.
    The more passes the better.
    There are a significant number of false negatives if fewer than 8 passes are made.
    A false negative is a test pass when there is malfunctioning RAM.
    There is 16 GB of RAM on the computer.
    Memtest86+ version 5.01 testing takes approximately 1 - 2 hours /GB RAM
    Just 1 error is a fail and you can abort testing.
    Then test 1 RAM module at a time in the same DIMM each for 8 or more passes.
    When Memtest86+ has completed 8 or more passes use a camera or smart phone camera to take a picture and post an image into the thread.
    Memory problems. - Microsoft Community
    MemTest86+ - Test RAM BSOD Tutorials

19) Uninstall Avira
    How do I uninstall my Avira Antivirus product?
    20) Turn on Windows defender

21) Open device manager > click view > click show hidden devices > expand all rows > look for any row that displays a yellow triangle with a black exclamation mark > post images into the thread

avipbb.sys Avira AntiVir Free Downloads of Avira Antivirus Software & Utilities

Code: 11/2/2017 6:59 AM Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: BlueScreen Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 3b P2: c0000005 P3: fffff803364923e4 P4: ffff848099f57b80 P5: 0 P6: 10_0_15063 P7: 0_0 P8: 256_1 P9: P10: Attached files: \\?\C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\110217-9296-01.dmp \\?\C:\Windows\Temp\WER-14500-0.sysdata.xml \\?\C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER4F2A.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER4F2B.tmp.csv \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER4F3C.tmp.txt These files may be available here: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\Kernel_3b_b67838aac25262b0a097a31768d339f2b35818d2_00000000_cab_09887280 Analysis symbol: Rechecking for solution: 0 Report Id: f3f95a12-8dd1-482c-aef6-574bf32eb8b5 Report Status: 2049 Hashed bucket:11/2/2017 6:58 AM Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: BlueScreen Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 3b P2: c0000005 P3: fffff803364923e4 P4: ffff848099f57b80 P5: 0 P6: 10_0_15063 P7: 0_0 P8: 256_1 P9: P10: Attached files: \\?\C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\110217-9296-01.dmp \\?\C:\Windows\Temp\WER-14500-0.sysdata.xml \\?\C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER4F2A.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER4F2B.tmp.csv \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER4F3C.tmp.txt These files may be available here: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\Kernel_3b_b67838aac25262b0a097a31768d339f2b35818d2_00000000_03044f39 Analysis symbol: Rechecking for solution: 0 Report Id: f3f95a12-8dd1-482c-aef6-574bf32eb8b5 Report Status: 4 Hashed bucket: 11/18/2017 7:22 AM Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: BlueScreen Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 9c P2: 0 P3: fffff803fcdc8ba0 P4: 0 P5: 0 P6: 10_0_15063 P7: 0_0 P8: 256_1 P9: P10: Attached files: \\?\C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\111817-7640-01.dmp \\?\C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\WER-8812-0.sysdata.xml \\?\C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER38B3.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER38C3.tmp.csv \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER38D3.tmp.txt These files may be available here: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\Kernel_9c_93567f792a31a30dccefe9ed24a4b1d1dcd0e7_00000000_cab_19743940 Analysis symbol: Rechecking for solution: 0 Report Id: f476f7e8-3e30-42bd-bc4f-ee23aede79f8 Report Status: 2049 Hashed bucket: 11/18/2017 7:22 AM Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: BlueScreen Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 9c P2: 0 P3: fffff803fcdc8ba0 P4: 0 P5: 0 P6: 10_0_15063 P7: 0_0 P8: 256_1 P9: P10: Attached files: \\?\C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\111817-7640-01.dmp \\?\C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\WER-8812-0.sysdata.xml \\?\C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER38B3.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER38C3.tmp.csv \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER38D3.tmp.txt These files may be available here: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\Kernel_9c_93567f792a31a30dccefe9ed24a4b1d1dcd0e7_00000000_02fc38d2 Analysis symbol: Rechecking for solution: 0 Report Id: f476f7e8-3e30-42bd-bc4f-ee23aede79f8 Report Status: 4 Hashed bucket:[/quote]

zbook, Nov 17, 2017
  5. terrancez Win User
    I just updated my system spec, here it is:

Computer type: PC/Desktop
    System Manufacturer/Model Number: Custom
    CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K
    Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 5
    Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4
    Graphics Card(s): EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti SC
    PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2

For the event log, I really have no idea why it is in Chinese, my PC is pretty new, and was using Windows 10 x64 English since day 1, as you can see in the screenshot I attached, when I go view the event log, it's all in English, I don't know why when collecting using the dm_log_collector.exe it's all in Chinese, none of the system accounts are in Chinese either, so this completely baffles me... do you guys know why it would be like this? And is there some way I can export the events in the Event Logs manually for you guys to view? I'm thinking if I can see it in English, when I manually export it, it should be in English as well...

terrancez, Nov 17, 2017
  6. terrancez Win User
    Nevermind, just figured it out, it's the system locale for non-Unicode application setting... So here's the logs again, should be all in English now, sorry about this. *Redface

terrancez, Nov 17, 2017
  7. zbook New Member
    On the left column in the bottom corner is "My Computer".
    Please update this section with the computer specs.
    This will allow viewers to find the information at any time in the thread by clicking on My Computer.
    Otherwise viewers have to waste a lot of time reading every post in the thread to find the computer information.

Please post images of the system locale for non-Unicode application settings into the thread.

How To Fill Out Your System Specs
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums:
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums General Tips Tutorials
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'.
    After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.
    System Info - See Your System Specs - Windows 7 Help Forums

Include PSU. cooler, case, peripherals and anything attached to the computer by wired or wireless (mouse, keyboard, headset, printer, xbox, etc.)

The logs indicate serious problems with the drives: PENDING DRIVE FAILURE
    Please immediately back up the data in the drives.
    Run the HD Tune tests on each drive and post the image results into the thread.
    Open administrative command prompt and run chkdsk /x /f /r on each partition/drive.

Code: Event[440]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-07-17T09:13:13.500 Event ID: 52 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: RedEpic Description: The driver has detected that device \Device\Harddisk2\DR2 has predicted that it will fail. Immediately back up your data and replace your hard disk drive. A failure may be imminent.[/quote] Code: Event[441]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DiskDiagnostic Date: 2017-07-17T09:13:14.846 Event ID: 1 Task: N/A Level: Critical Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-18 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Computer: RedEpic Description: Windows Disk Diagnostic detected a S.M.A.R.T. fault on disk ST3500320NS (volumes F:\). This disk might fail; back up your computer now. All data on the hard disk, including files, documents, pictures, programs, and settings might be lost if your hard disk fails. To determine if the hard disk needs to be repaired or replaced, contact the manufacturer of your computer. If you can't back up (for example, you have no CDs or other backup media), you should shut down your computer and restart when you have backup media available. In the meantime, do not save any critical files to this disk.[/quote] Event[7909]:
    Log Name: System
    Source: Disk
    Date: 2017-11-15T22:33:56.186
    Event ID: 52
    Task: N/A
    Level: Warning
    Opcode: N/A
    Keyword: Classic
    User: N/A
    User Name: N/A
    Computer: RedEpic
    Description:
    The driver has detected that device \Device\Harddisk2\DR2 has predicted that it will fail. Immediately back up your data and replace your hard disk drive. A failure may be imminent.

Code: Event[7984]: Log Name: System Source: volmgr Date: 2017-11-18T00:22:12.352 Event ID: 161 Task: N/A Level: Error Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: RedEpic Description: Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation.[/quote] Code: Event[23]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-07-17T01:16:57.576 Event ID: 7 Task: N/A Level: Error Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: RedEpic Description: The device, \Device\Harddisk1\DR1, has a bad block.[/quote] Code: Event[6220]: Log Name: System Source: Disk Date: 2017-10-29T21:47:53.215 Event ID: 11 Task: N/A Level: Error Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: RedEpic Description: The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Harddisk4\DR5.[/quote] Code: Event[1315]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger Date: 2017-07-27T21:37:50.890 Event ID: 17 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-19 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE Computer: RedEpic Description: A corrected hardware error has occurred. Component: PCI Express Root Port Error Source: Advanced Error Reporting (PCI Express) BusBSOD and CTD when playing Dying Light, had no problem with other games :Device:Function: 0x0:0x1C:0x0 Vendor IDBSOD and CTD when playing Dying Light, had no problem with other games :Device ID: 0x8086:0xA110 Class Code: 0x30400 The details view of this entry contains further information.[/quote] Code: Event[7011]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger Date: 2017-11-15T00:41:06.600 Event ID: 17 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-19 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE Computer: RedEpic Description: A corrected hardware error has occurred. Component: PCI Express Root Port Error Source: Advanced Error Reporting (PCI Express) BusBSOD and CTD when playing Dying Light, had no problem with other games :Device:Function: 0x0:0x1C:0x0 Vendor IDBSOD and CTD when playing Dying Light, had no problem with other games :Device ID: 0x8086:0xA110 Class Code: 0x30400 The details view of this entry contains further information.[/quote]
    These are boot-start drivers that have failed to load. If the drivers were not causes of BSOD please update each driver. If they were identified as causes of BSOD they should have already been uninstalled or updated.

avipbb.sys Avira AntiVir Free Downloads of Avira Antivirus Software & Utilities

avkmgr.sys Avira GmbH Manager Driver Free Downloads of Avira Antivirus Software & Utilities
    bflwfx64.sys Bigfoot Networks Bandwidth Control Wireless NDIS Light Weight Filter driver http://www.bigfootnetworks.com/suppo...nloads&_a=view
    eudskacs.sys Easus Total Backup http://www.todo-backup.com/?gclid=CP...FYjsKgodW1L9-w
    EuFdDisk.sys EaseUS Todo Backup driver Free Download EaseUS Backup Software for Windows PC, Workstation and Server
    VBoxDrv.sys VirtualBox Downloads – Oracle VM VirtualBox
    VBoxNetAdp.sys VirtualBox network driver Downloads – Oracle VM VirtualBox
    VBoxNetLwf.sys Oracle VirtualBox NDIS 6.0 Lightweight Filter Driver Downloads – Oracle VM VirtualBox
    VBoxUSBMon.sys VirtualBox USB driver Downloads – Oracle VM VirtualBox
    Xunlei Guard XLGuard.sys

zbook, Nov 17, 2017
  8. terrancez Win User

A couple of questions:

1. I have removed the hard drive that is reported in the log from my computer, just want to double check, that is the only hard drive having problem right?

2. I downloaded and ran the test in HD Tune, but the free version doesn't even recognize my main hard drive, it was reporting a wrong size, so I don't know how much of it can be trusted, do I need to buy the full version?

3. For the boot load drivers, I've uninstalled VBOX, but for the other fail to load ones, I've no idea how to update them, for example the Avira ones, they comes with the free version of Avira, and my Avira is up to date, so can I just stop them from starting? And how do I do that?

I also notice my video card is sitting at ~80C when playing Dying Light, so I installed EVGA Precision XOC and applied the aggressive fan curve, played for 2 extra hours yesterday, didn't run into any problem, so maybe the CTDs and BSODs had something to do with video card overheating. I'll keep monitoring.

terrancez, Nov 18, 2017
  9. zbook New Member
    All drives should be checked for:
    Health (SMART tests)
    Benchmark
    Error (surface) scans
    chkdsk /x /f /r

Make sure that you backup all files to another drive or to the cloud.

And all HD should also be tested using long generic.

All of the tests that are ordered should be free or 30 day trial versions. There should be no cost.

HD Tune should be able to perform the error scan.
    Some Samsung drives need Samsung drive tests such as magician.
    Run the tests as best you can with HD tune.

If you are unable to test with HD Tune then use HD Sentinel for health and surface scan:

Run HD Sentinel:Hard Disk Sentinel - HDD health and temperature monitoring
    Hard Disk Sentinel - HDD health and temperature monitoring
    When it has completed please use the Microsoft snipping to make images and post them into the thread.Take Screenshot in Windows 10 Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials
    Take Screenshot in Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials
    Overview, SMART, disk performance,

Run Sea tools for windows on your drive using SMART and long generic tests:

How to use SeaTools for Windows
    http://www.seagate.com/support/downl...ls-win-master/
    How to use SeaTools for Windows
    http://www.seagate.com/support/downloads/seatools/

The Avira AV was the cause of BSOD.
    It should be completely uninstalled with the Avira uninstall tool (see earlier post).
    How do I uninstall my Avira Antivirus product?

The best way to update a driver is to download it from the computer manufacturer's web site. The next best way is to download it from the component manufacturer's website. And some drivers can be updated from device manager by clicking update.
    Updating a driver: Updating a driver. - Microsoft Community

Choose one of the temperature monitoring software applications: Speecy, HW monitor, Speed fan:

Speccy - Free Download - Piriform: Speccy - System Information - Free Download

HWMONITOR | Softwares | CPUID: HWMONITOR | Softwares | CPUID

SpeedFan - Access temperature sensor in your computer: SpeedFan - Access temperature sensor in your computer

Measure the GPU's temperatures at idle and under load.

Ensure the GPU is free from dust build up and that the fan is working correctly.

Reseat the GPU and check all connections are securely made

Check PSU voltages in BIOS
    What are the BIOS 3.3, 5 and 12 voltage values?
    What are the CPU voltage and frequency?
    Use a smart phone camera as needed in the bios.

Please comment on how you fixed the language problem as this will be useful for viewers.
    Please post images of the system locale for non-Unicode application settings into the thread.

zbook, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD and CTD when playing Dying Light, had no problem with other games - Similar Threads - BSOD CTD playing

2. BSOD - Critical Process Died when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Critical Process Died when playing games: Hi! I'm getting the BSOD Critical Process Died error. Every time i want to play a game with demanding resources, it runs Ok for a few minutes then i get a few freezes and the BSOD shows up.Can anyone help me with this issue?This are my computer specs:MOBO: Gigabyte A520MHCPU:...
  3. BSOD - Critical Process Died when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - Critical Process Died when playing games: Hi! I'm getting the BSOD Critical Process Died error. Every time i want to play a game with demanding resources, it runs Ok for a few minutes then i get a few freezes and the BSOD shows up.Can anyone help me with this issue?This are my computer specs:MOBO: Gigabyte A520MHCPU:...
  4. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED BSOD when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CRITICAL PROCESS DIED BSOD when playing games: On reliability history, it shows that I have a hardware error: Reliability report file Minidump file: File https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died-bsod-when-playing-games/4ed1bfe7-4487-4ba4-87f7-1dbabbb83835
  5. BSODs when playing games IRQL,KMODE and others

BSODs when playing games IRQL,KMODE and others: Hello, so I recently had problems with my RTX 2070 super OC and i sent it back to check it. Before i sent it back i also updated bios to 2602 version which is a beta version. Well i sent the graphic card back and got a GTX 960 from a friend. I started getting blue screens so...
  6. BSOD when playing Dota 2 but not other games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing Dota 2 but not other games: This is the report from Reliability Monitor Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎4/‎4/‎2020 8:49 PM Status Not reported Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 124 Parameter 1: 0 Parameter 2: ffffca0e31c03028 Parameter 3: be000000 Parameter 4:...
  7. Varius BSOD playing fps games (not in windows or Playing light games )

Varius BSOD playing fps games (not in windows or Playing light games ): Good day, Need assistance for investigating various BSOD issues on a custom build Xeon E5430 cpu on an Asus P5K motherboard with 6gb of ram (2+2+1+1) when playing bit intensive fps pc games. In light weight games or windows office tasks, no BSOD occured thus far. Attached...
  8. BSOD Critical Process Died + Others when playing certain video games

BSOD Critical Process Died + Others when playing certain video games: So this began happening about a week and a half ago when I was playing both Enter the Gungeon and Half-Life 2 (not at the same time). I would be playing as normal, then switch my weapon, and the last half-second of audio loops for a while and then my computer redirects me to...
  9. BSOD Problems when playing game

BSOD Problems when playing game: Hello tenforums, I've been using these settings for a couple of years and never had any trouble with it. However, recently whenever I was playing a certain game (seems I doesn't matter which), my screen shows a pink color on my primary monitor and a (baby)blue color on my...
  10. BSOD when playing games

BSOD when playing games: Hi, I keep having the blue screen when I'm gaming and its says something like etd.sys or whatever it is. Hope that I can get some help from here. 91885

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dying light ctd

2. dying light blue screen

3. dying light enhanced bsod