Windows 10: BSOD at random times doing random things.

Discus and support BSOD at random times doing random things. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I am getting BSODs at random times, while doing different things each time. Been getting them for 5 days trying to narrow down what could be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by evanv13, Mar 24, 2016.

1. evanv13 Win User

BSOD at random times doing random things.

Hi,
    I am getting BSODs at random times, while doing different things each time. Been getting them for 5 days trying to narrow down what could be causing it. Searching lead me here. I did the posting instructions. Also did sfc/scannow 2 times that was suggested on another post. After the scannow both times it told me there were corrupt files that it couldnt fix. Any help moving on from here would be great.

Thank you.

Attachment 71239
    Attachment 71240

:)

evanv13, Mar 24, 2016

2. Win10 BSOD, Help.

One other thing when I did see the BSOD at random, it said BAD POOL HEADER.

Corey Fleece, Mar 24, 2016
  3. windows 10 anniversary update

oops i also forgot to mention that the press enter and f8 things do not work ...the only way out of this screen is to hold power button for a soft off and then count to 10 and reboot.......it does reboot to normal windows till the bsod comes back and the
    bsod is very random it doenst matter what i am doing on the puter at the time it just crashes

davidparkerabc, Mar 24, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Please upload a new zip file, the attached zip file is empty

I can't find any problems in the CBS.log, but I'm no expert on that part.
    Please try following command in admin command prompt
    Code: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth[/quote] If there are problems with RestoreHealth, please follow step 6 or 7 (depending on the file you have from the download) from the tutorial DISM - Repair Windows 10 Image - Tutorial.
    If /RestoreHealth says the corruption has been repaired succesful:

BSOD at random times doing random things. [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    System File Check
    Please try following:
    • Open an admin command prompt
    • Copy/paste "sfc/scannow" (without quotes) and press enter
    • When it finished reboot your system
    • Open again an admin command prompt
    • Enter sfc/scannow again
    If sfc/scannow says "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" after the second SFC, please upload the cbs.log file located at {windows partition}\Windows\Logs\CBS\, if the file is too large try a 3rd party uploader like dropbox, onedrive, google drive, mediafire etc.
    System File Check(SFC a.k.a. Windows Resource Protection) needs to have your system rebooted in order for sfc to try to fix the problems that it finds.

5. evanv13 Win User
    If there are problems with RestoreHealth, please follow step 6 or 7 (depending on the file you have from the download) from the tutorial DISM - Repair Windows 10 Image - Tutorial.
    If /RestoreHealth says the corruption has been repaired succesful:

Diagnostics Test
    System File Check[/quote]
    Please try following:
    • Open an admin command prompt
    • Copy/paste "sfc/scannow" (without quotes) and press enter
    • When it finished reboot your system
    • Open again an admin command prompt
    • Enter sfc/scannow again
    If sfc/scannow says "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" after the second SFC, please upload the cbs.log file located at {windows partition}\Windows\Logs\CBS\, if the file is too large try a 3rd party uploader like dropbox, onedrive, google drive, mediafire etc.
    System File Check(SFC a.k.a. Windows Resource Protection) needs to have your system rebooted in order for sfc to try to fix the problems that it finds. I tried 2 more time to make the zip file and it came up empty both times. Not sure what to change there.

Ran the restore health. Came up and told me to find the file for step 6 or 7. Was sorting that out now.

evanv13, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD at random times doing random things. - Similar Threads - BSOD random times

2. BSOD at random times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD at random times: Hello, I have a user that is getting the BSOD randomly we cannot determine a pattern I have included a link to the minidump file from the most recent incident. Graphics drivers are up to date, ran sfc /scannow, ran troubleshooters, Windows is completely up to date, ran and...
  3. BSODs randomly happening on random times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs randomly happening on random times: Hi folks! So I got this issue I have been having for months, where my computer would crash with a BSOD in some cases. I thought it was about driver issues but none of the drivers seem like it points towards the BSODs at all As far as I know.In fact, all the BSODs pointed...
  4. BSODs randomly happening on random times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs randomly happening on random times: Hi folks! So I got this issue I have been having for months, where my computer would crash with a BSOD in some cases. I thought it was about driver issues but none of the drivers seem like it points towards the BSODs at all As far as I know.In fact, all the BSODs pointed...
  5. BSOD at random times

BSOD at random times: In the past few weeks I've received a couple of BSODs during seemingly unrelated activities. One was triggered during the shut down process MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. The other triggered randomly during a gaming session IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. BlueScreenView info and google searches...
  6. BSOD in random time

BSOD in random time: Hi, please help, I get a bsod regardless of the load on the PC, the bios is the latest drivers updated I do not understand what the problem is and what to look for, here are mini-dumps: google...
  7. Keyboard is doing random things

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard is doing random things: For example when i press "g" it shuts down the computer and when i press "e" it brings up file explorer i tried using another keyboard still had the same problem but with the keys doing different things the on screen keyboard works fine submitted by /u/I_OMAR_I [link]...
  8. BSOD at random times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD at random times: Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎29/‎10/‎2019 00:18 Status Not reported Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 1000007e Parameter 1: ffffffffc0000005 Parameter 2: fffff8062a532646 Parameter 3: ffffe5814d3bf638 Parameter 4:...
  9. Random BSODs while doing everyday things

Random BSODs while doing everyday things: A member from the HP support forums forwarded me to this forum, so I'll just copy-past my post. I also found out that you guys have a special tool for debugging BSOD problems, so I also attached the zip to this post Product: HP Pavilion Power Laptop 15-Cb0xx Operating...
  10. Random BSOD in random times

Random BSOD in random times: Hi, I'm really hoping to solve the problem since it's starting to distract seriously. I think since early summer BSODs been flashing now and then and now more and more often. Naturally I've tried memory solutions found online for memory related BSODs but now the different...