Windows 10: bsod different error crashes

Discus and support bsod different error crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; PLEASE HELP had my computer for many years had no issues with any other windows os until I got a free upgrade to windows 10 and now get bsod every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LIVERP00L, Sep 23, 2016.

1. LIVERP00L Win User

bsod different error crashes

PLEASE HELP
    had my computer for many years had no issues with any other windows os until I got a free upgrade to windows 10 and now get bsod every time I use the pc it comes on ok and can stay on all day if left alone but as soon as you try and use it mainly for internet in only last asbout 10 mins then I get bsod errors like
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER

:)

LIVERP00L, Sep 23, 2016
  2. FraGiri Win User

Windows 10 problems: several crashes of Firefox (v. 43.0.1), several crashes of Skype and too many BSOD

Since the installation of Win10 from Win8.1 I experienced lots of errors, crashes and BSOD. Every day at least 3 to 4 crashes of Firefox (v. 43.0.1), up to 5 crashes of Skype and at least 2 BSOD. Unfortunately the error report is every time different, varying
    from Memory_Management to System_Service_Exemption (ntfs.sys).

During the last days I installed all newest drivers (for everything) I found, but it seems nothing changed at all.

How can I operate now?

FraGiri, Sep 23, 2016
  3. garybear89, Sep 23, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

bsod different error crashes [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    DRIVER VERIFIER

Warning Please make a backup of your important files and get your rescue media or create one.
    Please create a restore point.
    Please follow this tutorial to run driver verifier.

Driver verifier stresses your drivers and will crash your pc if any driver fails due to a violation.

Driver verifier should be performed for a max of 48 hours, or when you have a bluescreen, whatever comes first.

If driver verifier has found a violation and you can't get back into windows normally, try to boot into safe mode and reset in safe mode driver verifier, or in the troubleshooting options open command prompt and type verifier /reset.

Note Your system will act very sluggishly while driver verifier is enabled, this is normal as your drivers will be being subjected to heavy testing in order to make them crash.

Thema:

1. bsod different error crashes - Similar Threads - bsod different error

2. BSOD with different errors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with different errors.: Hello there, I've been having constant BSOD for months now and I have tried reinstalling windows, changing RAM, and changing motherboard with no effect.The crashes seem to stop when I am runnning or in my case, a higher demanding game like: Deep Rock Galactic or Warframe.I...
  3. Regular, Different, BSOD Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regular, Different, BSOD Crashes: I have a desktop PC running Windows 11version 2009, build 22631 x64. the hardware is a Tomahawk B450 Max motherboard, AMD Ryzen 3600 processor and 500 GByte M2 SSD, one other M2 SSD on a PCI adapter and 2 SATA SSDs. The GPU is an NVIDIA 1660. Over the past few months I have...
  4. Regular, Different, BSOD Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular, Different, BSOD Crashes: I have a desktop PC running Windows 11version 2009, build 22631 x64. the hardware is a Tomahawk B450 Max motherboard, AMD Ryzen 3600 processor and 500 GByte M2 SSD, one other M2 SSD on a PCI adapter and 2 SATA SSDs. The GPU is an NVIDIA 1660. Over the past few months I have...
  5. Different BSOD Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different BSOD Errors: I've had this problem for a while now. It initially started due to the M.2 SSD that I transferred from my old PC, and I thought that was the cause, Recently I've purchased and put a new SSD in my system and completely started from scratch and I am once again facing these...
  6. BSOD and many different crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD and many different crashes: Hey all,I have been having lots of bsods recently. I have been experiencing them for 2-3 years, but it usually only would crash 1-2 times a week. For the past 2 weeks it has been increasing to the point where my computer is crashing about once an hour. Some of the stop codes...
  7. BSOD and many different crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and many different crashes: Hey all,I have been having lots of bsods recently. I have been experiencing them for 2-3 years, but it usually only would crash 1-2 times a week. For the past 2 weeks it has been increasing to the point where my computer is crashing about once an hour. Some of the stop codes...
  8. BSOD and many different crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Random crashes with different BSOD errors nearly everytime

Random crashes with different BSOD errors nearly everytime: Hello, I have been having a problem with my pc ever since I built it back in May of 2019. I randomly get blue screen errors while doing different things, and every time I resolve one issue another issue comes up. My build is: i7-9700k RTX 2070 16GB 3200MHz RAM ASUS ROG...
  10. BSoD with 4 different crash errors in 1 week...

BSoD with 4 different crash errors in 1 week...: Hi Y'all. Ok. I've been having the BSoD with multiple errors causing the crashes. May 31st: NETIO.SYS Jun 2nd: CNG.SYS Jun 3rd: WMILIB.SYS Jun 6th: NTFS.SYS I have dmp files for all 3 crashes if requested. After the CNG.SYS crash I ran MEMTEST86 from a UEFI...