Windows 10: BSOD Driver_Corrupted_Expool OxC5 - While 3d rendering

Discus and support BSOD Driver_Corrupted_Expool OxC5 - While 3d rendering in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys! Hope someone can help me out here. The other day while suing my PC and rendering a 3d model. I got this blue screen. I have not yet run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cgk557, Feb 27, 2016.

1. cgk557 Win User

BSOD Driver_Corrupted_Expool OxC5 - While 3d rendering

Hi guys!

Hope someone can help me out here. The other day while suing my PC and rendering a 3d model. I got this blue screen. I have not yet run Light wave my 3d rendering software yet again since the blue screen but would like to try to figure out what driver has caused this issue. A few months ago i had a similar issue and it had something to do with a USB 3.0 key driver or something that light wave needed. As far as im aware all my drivers are up to date and I cant think of any new software that i Installed recently that would cause an issue. If any more information is required as to the specs of my pc please let me know.

Thanks in advanced.

:)

cgk557, Feb 27, 2016
  2. GGPS90 Win User

BSOD - DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL & DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER

Hello,

I've been getting a few different BSOD since I've started to do 3D rendering using 3DS MAX. Most common errors are DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL & DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER. Here are 6 recent dump files I've uploaded, can anyone please help me identify the problem.
    Thank you.

DUMP FILES:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AjWUmvzIdGqihVRA_hRFdl8y_jBV

Intel Core i5 4670K @ 3.40GHz

16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 800MHz

3071MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti

MSI Z87-G43 GAMING

GGPS90, Feb 27, 2016
  3. RyanHames Win User
    Repeated BSOD

Had another bsod. DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL was the stopcode this time. Any ideas?

RyanHames, Feb 27, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

1 of the crashes is caused by a driver from CPU-Z which is showing when CPU-Z opens, update the sofware.
    Code: 9: kd> lmvm cpuz138_x64 start end module name fffff801`5ca40000 fffff801`5ca4a000 cpuz138_x64 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: cpuz138_x64.sys Image path: \??\C:\Users\Kirk\AppData\Local\Temp\cpuz138\cpuz138_x64.sys Image name: cpuz138_x64.sys Timestamp: Thu Feb 26 08:04:34 2015 (54EEC582) CheckSum: 0000793A ImageSize: 0000A000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] For the other crash, follow below instructions

BSOD Driver_Corrupted_Expool OxC5 - While 3d rendering [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    DRIVER VERIFIER

Warning Please make a backup of your important files and get your rescue media or create one.
    Please create a restore point.
    Please follow this tutorial to run driver verifier.

Driver verifier stresses your drivers and will crash your pc if any driver fails due to a violation.

Driver verifier should be performed for a max of 48 hours, or when you have a bluescreen, whatever comes first.

If driver verifier has found a violation and you can't get back into windows normally, try to boot into safe mode and reset in safe mode driver verifier, or in the troubleshooting options open command prompt and type verifier /reset.

Note Your system will act very sluggishly while driver verifier is enabled, this is normal as your drivers will be being subjected to heavy testing in order to make them crash.

axe0, Mar 1, 2016
  5. cgk557 Win User
    OK. So i ran Driver Versifier for 48 hours. But no blue screen or crash. So what is the next option. I also updated CPU-Z.

cgk557, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD Driver_Corrupted_Expool OxC5 - While 3d rendering - Similar Threads - BSOD Driver_Corrupted_Expool OxC5

2. BSOD "Bug Check" DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD "Bug Check" DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL: https://file.io/yU8qDPbyp9FF Link to .dmp file associated with BSODhttps://prnt.sc/nLgMTf0ygbQ4 link for screenshot of BluescreenviewAny help?Cheers,Josh...
  3. BSOD "Bug Check" DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD "Bug Check" DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL: https://file.io/yU8qDPbyp9FF Link to .dmp file associated with BSODhttps://prnt.sc/nLgMTf0ygbQ4 link for screenshot of BluescreenviewAny help?Cheers,Josh...
  4. BSOD during rendering in 3D Max, DRIVER CORRUPTED EXPOOL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD during rendering in 3D Max, DRIVER CORRUPTED EXPOOL: Hi guys, I am usually able to solve computer problems by myself, but this one is getting me crazy. I am making some renderings in 3D Max, and I am constantly getting BSOD's with error - DRIVER CORRUPTED EXPOOL. It's driving me nuts, can you please help me finding the...
  5. BSOD driver_corrupted_expool

BSOD driver_corrupted_expool: The computer is only 3 days old. I had started to close a program and it asked if I wanted to save before I quit, I clicked no and received the error. File attached. Thanks 36180
  6. BSOD driver_corrupted_expool plugging in USB device

BSOD driver_corrupted_expool plugging in USB device: Windows 10 has been stable for me, but recently saw BSOD with driver_corrupted_expool error. Any assistance would be much appreciated. Attachment 45676 28351
  7. BSOD while playing games and Rendering

BSOD while playing games and Rendering: Hi thanks for taking the time to help. About a month or 2 back i noticed that whenever i played 'Dota 2' or 'The Witcher 3', my computer would freeze completely and then after 30 or so seconds a BSOD would appear with 'error code: Machine Check Exception'. Running Core...
  8. BSOD: Driver_corrupted_expool while working, crashing during youtube

BSOD: Driver_corrupted_expool while working, crashing during youtube: Hey there, I seem to have two issues but I'm not sure they're related. I work virtually from home using Cisco Anyconnect. Recently, my computer (my actual computer, not remote desktop) has been crashing with the error: Driver_Corrupted_Expool multiple times a day. Besides...
  9. BSOD - Driver_Corrupted_Expool & Driver_Overran_Stack_Buffer

BSOD - Driver_Corrupted_Expool & Driver_Overran_Stack_Buffer: Hello, I've been getting a few different BSOD since I've started to do 3D rendering using 3DS MAX. Most common errors are DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL & DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER. Here are 6 recent dump files I've uploaded, can anyone please help me identify the problem....
  10. [BSOD] DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL in Windows 10 Pro

[BSOD] DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL in Windows 10 Pro: Hi, I suddenly got the DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL BSOD.. Please help letting me know what caused the issue.. Attached logs.. Thanks in advance *Smile Attachment 58961 37538

Users found this page by searching for:

1. oxc5 error

2. oxc5

3. bsod oxc5