Windows 10: BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal, Compuer No Longer Turns On...

Discus and support BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal, Compuer No Longer Turns On... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, so last night I was having some major BSOD issues. At first, my computer reset itself and alerted me of a "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DV805, Oct 29, 2015.

1. DV805 Win User

BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal, Compuer No Longer Turns On...

Hello, so last night I was having some major BSOD issues.

At first, my computer reset itself and alerted me of a "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" error message. I let it do it's thing, and when it turned back on, it remained on a blank black screen. This went on for about an hour, and I assumed something must have gone wrong with the restart so I manually turned off my computer.

This kept continuing, it would get past the splash screen that displayed the manufacturer and the various F button commands. I eventually managed to get the Windows 10 logo to pop up, and it was booting up my computer. Before I could reach the login screen, I was met with a new BSOD, the "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" screen. My computer once again restarted, and the exact same process happened again. I must have gotten this new BSOD about two more times after that, and then I was finally met with a "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED".

After this, my computer remained on a blank black screen again, and since it was around one in the morning, I decided to just turn it off and go to bed.

Today, however, I am unable to even turn my computer on. Is it possible that a piece of hardware died?

I know the rules for posting BSOD related threads require posting a log of our computer, but I can't even get into my computer at all to do so. Even last night when my computer was functioning, I kept getting BSOD's before the login screen would appear. Sorry about that! Hopefully somebody can give me an idea as to what I can do even without this log.

:)

DV805, Oct 29, 2015

2. DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER Windows 10

The other BSODs i get are

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (win32kfull.sys)

And

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Abdulaziz10, Oct 29, 2015
  3. __AngeL__ Win User
    Windows 10 BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Me too. I have a MSI GT72 2QD with Windows 10 and recently (since yesterday) i have the BSOD with irql_not_less_or_equal.

It happens the first time you power on the laptop. If you turn off and then turn on the BSOD appears but if you restart it doesn't.

I try to set the key "\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\WaitToKillServiceTimeout" from 5 to 20 but it doesn't work.

What can I do???? PLEASE HELP!

__AngeL__, Oct 29, 2015
  4. essenbe Win User

DV805 welcome to the Forums. Can you boot into restore your computer to a previous time before this started happening.

Have you made any hardware or Software changes before this started happening? Could you also fill out your system specs in more detail?

Please go to your last post and in the bottom left corner click 'My System Specs'. there is a link there to update your system specs, click it and fill them all out in as much detail as possible. Please list Manufacturer and Model, and list Desktop or Laptop. If it is an OEM, please list the Manufacturer and Model number. Please be sure to list your PSU and CPU cooler. If you would like to know what we would like, please click 'My System Specs' at the bottom left of this post and see mine.

essenbe, Oct 29, 2015
Thema:

1. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal, Compuer No Longer Turns On... - Similar Threads - BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal Compuer

2. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I've been getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL since upgrading my pc. At first I thought it was due to a failed RAM stick. After running memtest 4 times at 4 passes each with zero failures it was a pretty safe bet that it wasn't the RAM. Down the rabbit hole I went to try and...
  3. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi, so im having an issue with BSOD about a weeks ago with my new PC, the error code that windows show me is different error code when the BSOD happens. So i decided to reset my pc to get a fresh-installed windows. and then everything work fine. But suddenly when im browsing...
  4. Bsod "irql_not_less_or_equal"

Bsod "irql_not_less_or_equal": Sometimes it gives me a BSOD with the error code "IRQL not less or equal". It happened once listening to Spotify, today listening to Youtube, and another time when joining an online class. It's not often, but happens sometimes. Windows version: 2004 (19041.508). Debugging...
  5. Irql_not_less_or_equal bsod

Irql_not_less_or_equal bsod: Here's the zip. Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 164493
  6. BSOD IRQL_not_less_or_equal

BSOD IRQL_not_less_or_equal: Not sure exactly what the cause is, but I basically built my new PC, the front panel audio jack didn't work unrelated, so I decided maybe updating my drivers would help, so I used something like "DriverEasy" and it did something to my front panel USB ports, luckily my USB...
  7. BSOD: "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD: "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL": I randomly get this error sometimes when I'm playing, my knowledge in solving windows errors is limited so I'll appreciate the help. Here are the .dmp files which were updated right when the crash happened. submitted by /u/Zyad300 [link] [comments]...
  8. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Just bought a Dell XPS Desktop for a conference room. Long story short, this computer is driving me crazy. It keeps blue screening. I've rebuilt the computer 3 times using different methods (using only drivers downloaded from windows update, drivers only from dell, and a...
  9. bsod irql_not_less_or_equal

bsod irql_not_less_or_equal: Crash Dump Analysis Crash dumps are enabled on your computer. Crash dump directories: C:\Windows C:\Windows\Minidump On Thu 11/10/2018 2:49:08 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\101118-5437-01.dmp This was probably...
  10. Bsod irql_not_less_or_equal

Bsod irql_not_less_or_equal: Hello, I've been getting blue screens daily after I one day took out my GPU to clean the insides (about 8 months ago but I don't think that's the problem, I suspect a driver issue) It mostly displays "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" but I think I've received a different one every...