Windows 10: BSOD kernel power event 41 error random

Discus and support BSOD kernel power event 41 error random in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, I'm posting this thread for a friend, hes having some issues with BSOD's. The BSOD event are completely random. He's not doing anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ReaverHD, Dec 26, 2017.

1. ReaverHD Win User

BSOD kernel power event 41 error random

Hi guys,

I'm posting this thread for a friend, hes having some issues with BSOD's. The BSOD event are completely random. He's not doing anything special when hes having the errors. System is not under full load when this happens aswell. My friends computer specs are:
    Ryzen 1600
    MSI 1060 GTX
    Corsair CX550M
    Gigabyte AB350 gaming 3
    16GB corsair vengeance
    128gb ssd

Things we tried/did:
    Updated BIOS to newest
    Reinstalled windows 10
    Tested RAM with memtest (seems nothing wrong with the ram, no crashes after the test 24h)
    Put off quick start in windows 10 settings

Having a hunch that it's a faulty psu, but not sure tho.

DESKTOP-9U2J9HI-di_26-12-2017_232225,78.zip

:)

ReaverHD, Dec 26, 2017

2. Randomly restarting laptop

Kernel ID 41:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/202850...

Usually, if there is no BSOD, shutting down randomly is due to either overheating or a faulty Battery unit.

I remember some BIOS updates led to Random shutdowns in January. Did you apply a BIOS update in the laptop in Feb?

Sumit Dhiman2, Dec 26, 2017
  3. Laptop Randomly Restarts without any warning.

Kernel ID 41:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/202850...

Usually, if there is no BSOD, shutting down randomly is due to either overheating or a faulty Battery unit.

I remember some BIOS updates led to Random shutdowns in January. Did you apply a BIOS update in the laptop in Feb?

Sumit Dhiman2, Dec 26, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi ReaverHD,

I only see 1 BSOD event, which doesn't provide much information.

BSOD kernel power event 41 error random [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    DRIVER VERIFIER

Warning Please make a backup of your important files and get your rescue media or create one.
    Please create a restore point.
    Please follow this tutorial to run driver verifier.

Driver verifier stresses your drivers and will crash your pc if any driver fails due to a violation.

Driver verifier should be performed for a max of 48 hours, or when you have a bluescreen, whatever comes first.

If driver verifier has found a violation and you can't get back into windows normally, try to boot into safe mode and reset in safe mode driver verifier, or in the troubleshooting options open command prompt and type verifier /reset.

Note Your system will act very sluggishly while driver verifier is enabled, this is normal as your drivers will be being subjected to heavy testing in order to make them crash.

5. ReaverHD Win User
    *Name: DESKTOP-9U2J9HI-za_30-12-2017_232648,10.zip Views: 1 Size: 659.4 KBDESKTOP-9U2J9HI-za_30-12-2017_232648,10.zip

ReaverHD, Dec 30, 2017
  6. ReaverHD Win User
    He got driver verifier detected violation error, rzendpt.sys failed. And he got irql_not_less_or_equal error/bsod.

ReaverHD, Dec 30, 2017
  7. axe0 New Member
    Have him remove all IObit programs and not install any other IObit programs, they can contribute to the problem or cause worse problems.

8. ReaverHD Win User

Told him so, is a windows back up usefull (before using iobit programs)?

ReaverHD, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD kernel power event 41 error random - Similar Threads - BSOD kernel power

2. BSOD - Event 41 Kernel Power

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Event 41 Kernel Power: Hi there, I am having trouble with my computer freezing to the point where it does not respond (the mouse is still moving fine though) and where I have BSOD maybe once a week. I could get used to it since it poped only when playing Paradox Studio games, but now it's...
  3. Randomly BSOD (kernel-power ID 41)

Randomly BSOD (kernel-power ID 41): Hello, I set up my computer about 4 months ago and in the last three weeks I've had a lot of headaches. I contacted Microsoft support for several days and have done a lot of things on my computer, from a clean format, such as installing / uninstalling and updating drivers, I...
  4. Event 41, Kernel-Power

Event 41, Kernel-Power: I need help as my computer seems to randomly shut off. This problem started occurring completely randomly. It shuts off and then continues to shut off and attempt to restart until it eventually comes back. I temporary turned off the power source and have just turned it back...
  5. Kernel-Power Event ID 41 BSOD

Kernel-Power Event ID 41 BSOD: Not sure why this happened. I've gotten this BSOD around 4 times, and all four times I remember using chrome with a lot of tabs open (High ram usage) as well as watching a video. Idk how to give info about my system, or any data on the crash. Any help would be greatly...
  6. Kernel-Power 41 event. Not sure if BSOD.

Kernel-Power 41 event. Not sure if BSOD.: Hey everyone. I'm new to this kind of stuff and trying to learn what is going on. PC was made 2 years ago and haven't really used it until now. It previously had win7 and it BSOD a couple times a week but didn't bother me at the time. Now the computer has a fresh...
  7. Kernel-Power (Event 41)

Kernel-Power (Event 41): Sorry to add another problem to the pile of Event 41s, Mobo: ASRock FM2A88X-ITX+ RAM: 16GB Team Vulcan (Also attempted with G.Skill Ripjaws, no change) CPU: AMD A10-7870K Radeon R7 @ 3.9 GHz GPU: AMD R9 280X @ 3GB (PowerColor) PSU: Corsair 600W (Had 500W, believed...
  8. Bsod - random (kernel 41 error)

Bsod - random (kernel 41 error): Attachment 33043 if that link doesn't work... here's this Mega File Upload - 082115-26140-01.dmp hello, this has been happening recently. can someone help me pls i get some memory error or a watchdog violation 18263
  9. Random bsod kernel-power 41(63)

Random bsod kernel-power 41(63): Computer gets bsod restarts giving different error codes almost every time. Ran chkdisk and memtest and found no errors. Problem has persisted after clean install of windows 10. I think all drivers are up to date. Graphically intensive games seem to trigger the crash but i...
  10. Random BSOD particularly when idling - Kernel Power Event 41

Random BSOD particularly when idling - Kernel Power Event 41: I could not find the thread I created for my original post (I looked under "My Posts" and was replied I had none. So, I did read the the post you told me to read about BSODs and I have attached the ZIP folder witht he results of the download. If you need anything else, please...