Windows 10: BSOD kernel power event 41 error random

Discus and support BSOD kernel power event 41 error random in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, I'm posting this thread for a friend, hes having some issues with BSOD's. The BSOD event are completely random. He's not doing anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ReaverHD, Dec 26, 2017.

1. ReaverHD Win User

BSOD kernel power event 41 error random

Hi guys,

I'm posting this thread for a friend, hes having some issues with BSOD's. The BSOD event are completely random. He's not doing anything special when hes having the errors. System is not under full load when this happens aswell. My friends computer specs are:
    Ryzen 1600
    MSI 1060 GTX
    Corsair CX550M
    Gigabyte AB350 gaming 3
    16GB corsair vengeance
    128gb ssd

Things we tried/did:
    Updated BIOS to newest
    Reinstalled windows 10
    Tested RAM with memtest (seems nothing wrong with the ram, no crashes after the test 24h)
    Put off quick start in windows 10 settings

Having a hunch that it's a faulty psu, but not sure tho.

DESKTOP-9U2J9HI-di_26-12-2017_232225,78.zip

:)

ReaverHD, Dec 26, 2017

2. Randomly restarting laptop

Kernel ID 41:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/202850...

Usually, if there is no BSOD, shutting down randomly is due to either overheating or a faulty Battery unit.

I remember some BIOS updates led to Random shutdowns in January. Did you apply a BIOS update in the laptop in Feb?

Sumit Dhiman2, Dec 26, 2017
  3. Laptop Randomly Restarts without any warning.

Kernel ID 41:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/202850...

Usually, if there is no BSOD, shutting down randomly is due to either overheating or a faulty Battery unit.

I remember some BIOS updates led to Random shutdowns in January. Did you apply a BIOS update in the laptop in Feb?

Sumit Dhiman2, Dec 26, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi ReaverHD,

I only see 1 BSOD event, which doesn't provide much information.

BSOD kernel power event 41 error random [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    DRIVER VERIFIER

Warning Please make a backup of your important files and get your rescue media or create one.
    Please create a restore point.
    Please follow this tutorial to run driver verifier.

Driver verifier stresses your drivers and will crash your pc if any driver fails due to a violation.

Driver verifier should be performed for a max of 48 hours, or when you have a bluescreen, whatever comes first.

If driver verifier has found a violation and you can't get back into windows normally, try to boot into safe mode and reset in safe mode driver verifier, or in the troubleshooting options open command prompt and type verifier /reset.

Note Your system will act very sluggishly while driver verifier is enabled, this is normal as your drivers will be being subjected to heavy testing in order to make them crash.

5. ReaverHD Win User
    *Name: DESKTOP-9U2J9HI-za_30-12-2017_232648,10.zip Views: 1 Size: 659.4 KBDESKTOP-9U2J9HI-za_30-12-2017_232648,10.zip

ReaverHD, Dec 30, 2017
  6. ReaverHD Win User
    He got driver verifier detected violation error, rzendpt.sys failed. And he got irql_not_less_or_equal error/bsod.

ReaverHD, Dec 30, 2017
  7. axe0 New Member
    Have him remove all IObit programs and not install any other IObit programs, they can contribute to the problem or cause worse problems.

8. ReaverHD Win User

Told him so, is a windows back up usefull (before using iobit programs)?

ReaverHD, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD kernel power event 41 error random - Similar Threads - BSOD kernel power

2. kernel-power event 41 BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernel-power event 41 BSODs: To get a couple things out of the way first, I don't know when these problems started neither do I know exactly what could have caused them.I am am pretty much a noob at debugging so providing a bit more explanation with your answers or explaining what would be useful...
  3. kernel-power event 41 BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    kernel-power event 41 BSODs: To get a couple things out of the way first, I don't know when these problems started neither do I know exactly what could have caused them.I am am pretty much a noob at debugging so providing a bit more explanation with your answers or explaining what would be useful...
  4. kernel-power event 41 BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Event 41 kernel power error

Event 41 kernel power error: I'm posting this question again because last time I wasn't able to find a solution before the thread locked. The problem started in September or so and has probably crashed my computer at least one time every day. I usually get the blue screen DPC watchdog error and have to...
  6. Event 41 kernel power error

Event 41 kernel power error: I'm posting this question again because last time I wasn't able to find a solution before the thread locked. The problem started in September or so and has probably crashed my computer at least one time every day. I usually get the blue screen DPC watchdog error and have to...
  7. Event 41 kernel power error

Event 41 kernel power error: The problem started on the 8th of this month and has probably crashed my computer at least one time every day. I get the blue screen DPC watchdog error and have to restart my computer. I've made a thread about this before, but about only the DPC watchdog error. Not sure if it...
  8. Event 41 kernel power error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Event 41 kernel power error: The problem started on the 8th of this month and has probably crashed my computer at least one time every day. I get the blue screen DPC watchdog error and have to restart my computer. I've made a thread about this before, but about only the DPC watchdog error. Not sure if it...
  9. Random Kernel-Power 41 BSODs

Random Kernel-Power 41 BSODs: Hello, Since late January 2020, my computer has suffered from about 50 blue screens, all from the error Kernel-Power 41 63. The crash can occur at any time. It has happened within a minute of startup, or several hours into a gaming session which is what the computer is...
  10. BSOD - Event 41 Kernel Power

BSOD - Event 41 Kernel Power: Hi there, I am having trouble with my computer freezing to the point where it does not respond (the mouse is still moving fine though) and where I have BSOD maybe once a week. I could get used to it since it poped only when playing Paradox Studio games, but now it's...