Windows 10: BSOD most probably during photo on FB

Discus and support BSOD most probably during photo on FB in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have had multiple of BSODs and while registering to this forum, I got resetted 3 times. Please gurus out there, help me. I have uninstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by airil, Aug 31, 2015.

1. airil Win User

BSOD most probably during photo on FB

I have had multiple of BSODs and while registering to this forum, I got resetted 3 times. Please gurus out there, help me.

I have uninstall Gigabyte, Asus and MSI's program. Attached is my dump, not including the most recent 3 ea. I really at the end of my nerves and thinking of reroll back to win7.

Cheers

:)

airil, Aug 31, 2015

2. BSOD when i go online error code: 0x000001da

Since I purchased my new Lenovo 1T HD, 8G SDRAM, Win 10 loaded at the factory, on Mar. 9, 2016

I've logged TWENTY ONE, 21, BSOD events. Various error codes, such as:

0x000001d8, 0x000001da, Driver IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, WATCH DOG VIOLATION,

They ALL happen ONLY when online; and USUALLY when I'm at the FB login screen or

on FB. I've spent TWO one hour sessions online with MS Agents, and traveled the MS

Community and gotten lots of help, from well meaning ppl. Bottom line is this:

nothing has stopped the dreaded BSOD. Therefore, I am convinced it is probably the

work of a hacker. Does ANYONE out there know the TRUTH about BSOD, that MS isn't

telling us?

Thanks,

MH

MLHARRISSR, Aug 31, 2015
  3. ATTN MS: Why I'm headed back to my Android.....

I get it, but my whole point is that you're a small minority, and while your opinions are valid for your choice, your opinion about FB is not what most people in the market are asking for in a phone. Most people want tight FB integration as part of a phone
    OS and platform.

I don't want to burst your bubble but, I'd venture to guess there are more people in the world that have smartphones that don't give a ____ about FB than do. I know that's probably hard for you to believe but, it's probably true. If it's not, I don't want
    to know because that thought disturbs me.

FuzzyReets, Aug 31, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

5. airil Win User
    airil, Sep 1, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    BSOD most probably during photo on FB [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Diagnostic Test
    DRIVER VERIFIER

Warning Please make a backup of your important files and get your rescue media or create one.
    Please create a restore point.
    Please read and run driver verifier.

Some windows drivers are blamed in a few crashes, but that usually means that a 3rd party driver is actually the cause.
    Driver verifier stresses your drivers and will crash your pc if any driver fails due to a violation.

Driver verifier should be performed for a max of 48 hours, or when you have a bluescreen, whatever comes first.

If driver verifier has found a violation and you can't get back into windows normally, try to boot into safe mode and reset in safe mode driver verifier, or in the troubleshooting options open command prompt and type verifier /reset.

Note Your system will act very sluggishly while driver verifier is enabled, this is normal as your drivers will be being subjected to heavy testing in order to make them crash.

axe0, Sep 1, 2015
  7. airil Win User
    Axe,
    Tq so much. Ive done both, memtest is good, but when I run the verifier, pc cant boot. Should I reset the pc?

airil, Sep 29, 2015
  8. axe0 New Member

Please, it is with a zero, not jus axe.
    Reset driver verifier and try driver verifier again please.

9. airil Win User
    axe0,
    I tried, the same thing happens. So, I just reset the windows (reinstall - without any programs) in other words format to win10. As per now, all is good, no BSOD yet till now, but I havent tried playing games or etc yet.

Cheers

airil, Oct 6, 2015
  10. axe0 New Member
    I prefered to be notified so I could help and guide.
    I'm sorry to hear that but I hope you don't get any BSOD anymore.

Thema:

1. BSOD most probably during photo on FB - Similar Threads - BSOD probably during

2. Probable cause of "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Probable cause of "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" BSOD: This is my first experience with this specific BSOD. I have not manually updated any drivers recently so I'm not quite sure of the issue, although it could be related to the NVIDIA display drivers I installed approx 1 month ago.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  3. Probable cause of "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Probable cause of "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" BSOD: This is my first experience with this specific BSOD. I have not manually updated any drivers recently so I'm not quite sure of the issue, although it could be related to the NVIDIA display drivers I installed approx 1 month ago.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  4. FB Gameroom

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FB Gameroom: I have FB game room disabled at start-up but it still starts at startup. It worked fine until maybe 2 months ago about the same time my computer won't go into sleep on it's own https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fb-gameroom/e481f61b-d600-4902-b0f2-9da9c3e285be
  5. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR most probably caused by genuine intel sys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR most probably caused by genuine intel sys: Hi. Just got a BSOD while gaming. Please help me find what caused the error and what could i do to fix it. Here's the bugcheck: Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.685 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...
  6. bsod probably caused by a driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bsod probably caused by a driver: i was getting bsod error's for a few days so today i decided to run driver verifier and i got a bsod with driver verifier detected violation error, i viewed the minidump file and this issue is apparently being caused by "SteamStreamingMicrophone.sys" driver, how can i fix...
  7. BSOD occasionally, happens during videogames mostly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD occasionally, happens during videogames mostly: Hello, having a recurring issue of a blue screen of death on my PC, happens mostly when I'm playing games but occasionally just browsing the internet. The logs I'm linking are to a crash that happened at 5:19pm, however event viewer reports a unexpected shutdown at 4:46pm...
  8. Random BSOD mostly during idle usage - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Random BSOD mostly during idle usage - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: So I've been experiencing random BSOD's for a while and I'm not really sure what's causing it or how to fix it. The stop code is DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, I've not seen any others. Using Blue Screen view it either points at nvidia drivers or ntoskrnl.exe as the fault. I've...
  9. BSOD Mostly During Gaming

BSOD Mostly During Gaming: I'm totally clueless on why my computer is BSOD-ing while I'm playing Dota 2, Overwatch, and just now with watching the TenForum video on the Posting Instructions(lol *cry). I've tried to lurk, try to fix it myself and see what I can find through the dumps and try to...
  10. Flickering video during playback on YT and FB

in Windows 10 Support
    Flickering video during playback on YT and FB: If I play a video on MPC its fine, but if i play a youtube video or facebook video it flickers...is there a fix for this as ive literally fresh installed this 2 days ago and nothing but problems with it and thinking about loading my win7 backup back on running latest...