Windows 10: BSOD, no ideas so far

Discus and support BSOD, no ideas so far in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm putting my dump file here, pretty desperate for some help. I get the "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" crash pretty frequently it seems. I also notice that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tralf, May 26, 2016.

1. Tralf Win User

BSOD, no ideas so far

I'm putting my dump file here, pretty desperate for some help. I get the "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" crash pretty frequently it seems. I also notice that my machine can't seem to wake up from sleep-mode, as in, it comes to life, but is unresponsive to any input, other than the mouse cursor. No programs will open, no start button response. I wonder if the two could be related?

:)

Tralf, May 26, 2016
  2. Catacang Win User

No PR 1.3 update so far

Nokia apparently doesn't like very much their Portuguese and Swiss N9 customers, since they are always the last ones to receive firmware updates.

I wonder if the N9 hit record sales in the emerging markets to such as extent they had to update them first...

Catacang, May 26, 2016
  3. munken_15 Win User
    No PR 1.3 update so far

I havent Received the pr1.3 update yet either. I have an Australian country variant version. Meaning some N9 versions cant be upgraded yet, We'll just have to wait !

Moderator's notes: Part mentioning flashing software removed.

munken_15, May 26, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD, no ideas so far

Hi Tralf,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

BSOD, no ideas so far [​IMG]
    Warning Programs that claim to update your drivers install either the wrong or corrupted drivers.
    If you have installed any driver with DriverToolkit, please remove them as it may cause trouble.
    An easy way of removing the installed drivers is by using a system restore point.

I suggest that you update or software from CPUID.
    Code: 2: kd> lmvm cpuz136_x64 Browse full module list start end module name fffff800`da370000 fffff800`da379000 cpuz136_x64 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: cpuz136_x64.sys Image path: \??\C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\cpuz136\cpuz136_x64.sys Image name: cpuz136_x64.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Sat Oct 27 19:24:41 2012 (508C18D9) CheckSum: 0000F097 ImageSize: 00009000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

Thema:

BSOD, no ideas so far

1. BSOD, no ideas so far - Similar Threads - BSOD ideas far

2. How to stop BSOD, I got it twice so far

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop BSOD, I got it twice so far: So, I got 2 BSOD blue screen of death one as on 12/5 and one on 12/10 I can see event viewer but cant seem to figure out what's causing it can someone help me DCP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION...
  3. No solution to bsodb so far

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No solution to bsodb so far: I'm getting a blue screen saying "your device has ran into a problem" it then goes into automatic repair then the blue screen appears shortly after againI've tried all the advanced options and none of them have workedSafe mode still brings me to the blue screenWhen I try to...
  4. No solution to bsodb so far

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No solution to bsodb so far: I'm getting a blue screen saying "your device has ran into a problem" it then goes into automatic repair then the blue screen appears shortly after againI've tried all the advanced options and none of them have workedSafe mode still brings me to the blue screenWhen I try to...
  5. BSOD - Tried EVERYTHING so far. Need help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Tried EVERYTHING so far. Need help.: So a few days ago my computer started giving me the BSOD with the typical message "ran into an error and needs to restart" At first the Stop Code was: Critcal Process Died. It would happen when I was working on my computer with chrome or even when I wasn't doing anything. I...
  6. So Far, So Good

in Windows 10 Support
    So Far, So Good: After installing Windows 10 onto my Dell 1545 it appears to run faster than Win-7 and while it will take some time to get used to MS Edge it appears to run faster as well. Learning curve is fair and not too steep. Happy so far. Hopefully I can install the ISO and new GF...
  7. Pretty disappointed so far

in Windows 10 Support
    Pretty disappointed so far: A disclaimer: I never liked Windows 7, or Vista, or XP. I used them, but never enjoyed the experience. Windows Phone and Windows 8, and then 8.1 are the first OS Microsoft ever made that I liked. I fact I loved 8/8.1. I installed the Windows 10 Technical Preview on my...
  8. Upgrading so far - Success

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading so far - Success: Greetings O Great Ones, from the Emerald Isle. Background: I've being using Windows since 3.00a. I had a dual boot set-up with 8.1 and 10240. 8.1 downloaded the RTM/GA. I have not upgraded this yet. 10240 downloaded only some of the files for the upgrade so I...
  9. Impressed so far

in Windows 10 Support
    Impressed so far: The upgrade had a hiccup but I've been very pleased with Windows 10 so far My observations ... All programs and hardware work with no modifications (was running 8.1) Full screen apps are manageable from standard PC desktop Like the new UI style, multiple desktops, task...
  10. So far so good Windows10

in Windows 10 Support
    So far so good Windows10: Installed Windows10 on two ASUS computers one running Win7pro the other 8.1,both installed Win10 without a problem. All files and installed programs were there after the instillation. Even my very old Paint Shop Pro 7 used on an XD computer again is working. But on the 8.1...