Windows 10: BSOD ON WIN 10 Help Please!

Discus and support BSOD ON WIN 10 Help Please! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I mean how do i navigate there? Do i find the programs at the Use a Device UEFI OS advanced settings part? On my BSoD pc. I have the usb with SeaTools... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Yugmot, Feb 17, 2016.

1. rammoammo Win User

BSOD ON WIN 10 Help Please!

I mean how do i navigate there? Do i find the programs at the Use a Device UEFI OS advanced settings part? On my BSoD pc. I have the usb with SeaTools and Memtest in the port ready.

rammoammo, Mar 2, 2016
  2. axe0 New Member

As I said

3. rammoammo Win User
    It's ok i fixed it by manually rebooting it and reseting windows, deleting everything. It's alright though. Thanks for helping, you are the best Analyst!

rammoammo, Mar 3, 2016
  4. Yugmot Win User

Hi axe0,

Thought I should report back now. I am still getting random shutdowns, I have the latest Nvidia Driver 341.92 driver installed after completing your uninstall Instructions all carried out in Safe mode. The reinstall was a clean boot and I only installed the two drivers you suggest.
    I have attached latest dm.log file.
    I notice Windows Update wants to install a Nvidia Driver but this never gets installed it states failed ( I do know that I do not want Windows to update my drivers for graphic card.)
    Is there a chance that is my graphic card hardware is failing? I do get occasional black screen then shutdown.
    My graphics are stable with no breakups. I don't see any BSODs anymore only shutdown and restarts randomly.
    Today my PC has behaved itself so far.
    Thanks for any information*Smile

Yugmot, Mar 13, 2016
  5. axe0 New Member
    3/4 are 0x116 which simply means graphics drivers didn't respond. A stress test may help determine if the GPU is failing, if the test doesn't show anything the GPU is NOT completely ruled out!

BSOD ON WIN 10 Help Please! [​IMG]
    Diagnostic test
    GPU TEST

Run Furmark tutorial

Note Run Furmark for around 30 minutes

Warning Your GPU temperatures will rise quickly while Furmark is running. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if temperatures rise too high

6. Yugmot Win User
    I ran the test for 31 minutes, no shut downs, where do I find my score or info on the test I ran?
    Steve

Yugmot, Mar 14, 2016
  7. axe0 New Member
    You kept an eye on the temp and artifacts?

8. Yugmot Win User

Hi axe0,

I am still having shutdown problems, when I run a Malwarebytes scan, when I ran Defrag program.
    PC takes a long time to load graphic driver, black screen for about a minute then reboot and all is OK for a while.
    I have reseated my graphic card in case that was a problem. Could this be a hardware problem Motherboard or something.
    This PC is my second one that I use, not my main machine. I like tyo have two on the go.
    I was considering just buying another used machine and just sell the components on ebay.
    If it is possible i have problems with the hardware, I will get rid of it.
    What do you advise.*Biggrin

Yugmot, Mar 23, 2016
  9. axe0 New Member
    What is the answer on my question?

10. Yugmot Win User
    Temp went up to 89 Degrees No artifacts

Steve

Yugmot, Mar 24, 2016
  11. axe0 New Member
    That is generally too hot, when you reseated the GPU did you remove dust and made sure the airflow was proper?

12. Yugmot Win User
    Hi axe0,
    GPU fan was very dusty, yes I did clean up and reseat.
    Ran a new Furmark test today.
    Results of Preset 1080 (FHD) on jpg attached.
    Ran GPU stress test, PC shutdown with minidump file.
    attached new dump files.
    Should I buy a replacement GPU?Attachment 71777Attachment 71778Attachment 71777Attachment 71778

Yugmot, Mar 26, 2016
  13. axe0 New Member

Depending on how long the temp was 89 degrees it may have damaged something, but I doubt that happened *Smile

According to the dump the drivers of your GPU hasn't been updated?
    Code: 0: kd> lmvm nvlddmkm Browse full module list start end module name fffff801`57630000 fffff801`582c9000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys Image name: nvlddmkm.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Mon Jun 29 21:13:29 2015 (559198D9) CheckSum: 00C4F3E2 ImageSize: 00C99000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

14. Yugmot Win User
    I will uninstall and re-install drivers from Nvidia again as per your previous instuctions. ALL in Safe Mode

Thanks

Steve

Yugmot, Mar 27, 2016
  15. axe0 New Member
    What drivers did you install last time?

Thema:

1. BSOD ON WIN 10 Help Please! - Similar Threads - BSOD Help Please

2. BSOD please HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD please HELP: i got BSOD randomly and that's the bug check please i need help ******************************************************************************* ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  3. BSOD please HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD please HELP: i got BSOD randomly and that's the bug check please i need help ******************************************************************************* ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  4. please help 0x80780119 on win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    please help 0x80780119 on win 10: Hi from ireland, I know everyone here work hard on their free time to help people and well done. I am in need of help with what seems to be a popular problem, every time i do a create a system image it fails with not enough space on my external ssd which has 236GB free. What...
  5. BSOD Win 10 minidump uploaded, please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Win 10 minidump uploaded, please help: Hi, I am having randomly BSOD. Sometimes when working sometimes when the PC is idle. Would appreciate any help. I ve uploaded minidump file here, since I read that this might help finding the issue....
  6. BSOD win 10 VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116) need help please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD win 10 VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116) need help please: Windows 10 crashes randomly :/ VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116) Any ideas how to fix this are highly appreciated!! -------------------------------------------------------------------- WinDbg report -------------------------------------------------------------------- Microsoft (R)...
  7. BSOD help win 10 please

BSOD help win 10 please: Been struggling for the last month trying to diagnose what specifically is causing the crash. Always the same symptom....OS will freeze for about 30 seconds then BSOD after kernel timeout. Happens most day's so any crash logs from 11/20-12/2 (today) should accurately reflect...
  8. BSOD win 10 HELP please?

BSOD win 10 HELP please?: Im getting regular Bseod - and desperately need some assistance. please provide next steps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-win-10-help-please/052944f9-b983-4992-b03f-72081f68f383
  9. BSOD Win 10 Help

BSOD Win 10 Help: Hey i got BSOD sometime and other time PC Just Close and Reopen by it self . Thx to Help me to fix that (sorry for me English i am a French guy ) 38926
  10. Bsod help please

Bsod help please: Hey all getting bsod on windows 10 tech preview here is my debug info Attachment 12754 help much appreciated. I have run mem test overnight no ram errors. cheers Just a bit more info the error bcc is 0xc000021a and the cause is "ntoskrnl.exe" address...