Windows 10: BSOD Playing PUBG, Win 10: 0x61941 ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14EC00)

Discus and support BSOD Playing PUBG, Win 10: 0x61941 ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14EC00) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; @, use the !sysinfo smbios command and look under all the [Memory Device [Type 17]] entries. I'm new to the debugging with Microsoft (R) Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sjw920, May 23, 2017.

1. zbook New Member

BSOD Playing PUBG, Win 10: 0x61941 ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14EC00)

I'm new to the debugging with Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.15063.137 AMD64
    Where is the !sysinfo smbios command?
    Looked in the systeminfo text log and did not see it there. Also looked in msinfo32 and did not see it there.
    Which log is this?...where is !sysinfo smbios?

When I click on the minidump files the Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.15063.137 AMD64e opens and performs the analysis. This debugger is malfunctioning. How do you uninstall this debugger and then find and install an older version of the windows debugger?

zbook, Jun 6, 2017
  2. Ztruker Win User

Just type !sysinfo smbios in the command input area of windbg.

Attachment 138384

Ztruker, Jun 6, 2017
  3. zbook New Member
    It worked instantly. Thx. What are the most common commands? Where is there a tutorial on using the debugger?

zbook, Jun 6, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

You can get a list of commands by going to help > Index in the menu, keep in mind that you cannot use many commands with minidumps.
    Minidumps only contain a small portion of data, many commands will provide data that only kernel dumps can provide.

5. zbook New Member
    The ! commands are at the start of the list. Thx. Which ones are you using regularly or most often?

zbook, Jun 6, 2017
  6. axe0 New Member
    No offense meant, but that question means that you didn't read my PM('s) and/or video I made for you.

7. zbook New Member
    There was too much at one time. Sorry, I have not yet read/viewed some of the basics.

zbook, Jun 6, 2017
  8. axe0 New Member

Some of it are not basics, but are answers to your questions *Wink

9. sjw920 Win User
    Just got a BSOD again, gonna attach the thing again....

sjw920, Jun 10, 2017
  10. axe0 New Member
    Uninstall Bitdefender.

Also uninstall DB4, a program known to contribute to issues.

11. sjw920 Win User
    My virus scanner is causing the crashes?

I also just did a ( chkdsk /x /f /r ) check on my main harddrive, it was done within 30 minutes, after being stuck on 18% for most of it.

sjw920, Jun 10, 2017
  12. axe0 New Member
    It looks like it was causing the latest crash, not all the crashes.
    You can use Windows Defender as temporary alternative while troubeshooting.

13. sjw920 Win User

Can you tell me anything else?

The game uses Battleeye as Anti Cheat, but i dunno if that's relevant?

Could i just rely on windows defender, or should i find a better virus scanner?

sjw920, Jun 10, 2017
  14. zbook New Member
    zbook, Jun 10, 2017
  15. sjw920 Win User
    sjw920, Jun 11, 2017
Thema:

1. BSOD Playing PUBG, Win 10: 0x61941 ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14EC00) - Similar Threads - BSOD Playing PUBG

2. BSOD While Playing PUBG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD While Playing PUBG: When i tried to play PUBG it is freezing on the lobby and if i wait 2-3 minutes the PC giving a bluescreen. 1080p Low Quality Drivers are updated.CPU : R3 2200gGPU : RX570No OCRam 16 GB overclocked 2133 to 3000 from asus bios120 GB m.2...
  3. BSOD While Playing PUBG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD While Playing PUBG: When i tried to play PUBG it is freezing on the lobby and if i wait 2-3 minutes the PC giving a bluescreen. 1080p Low Quality Drivers are updated.CPU : R3 2200gGPU : RX570No OCRam 16 GB overclocked 2133 to 3000 from asus bios120 GB m.2...
  4. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  5. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  6. Whea_Uncorrectable_Error BSOD while playing PUBG

Whea_Uncorrectable_Error BSOD while playing PUBG: Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro 20H2 (OS Build 19042.870) Issue: My PC keeps on getting BSOD (Whea_Uncorrectable_Error) ONLY HAPPENS WHEN PLAYING PUBG Things Ive done: -Updated drivers -Sfc/Scannow -Chkdsk -Cleared dump files -MEMORY TEST - ALL GOOD -CPU STRESS TET - ALL...
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  9. BSOD playing overwatch ntoskrnl related?

BSOD playing overwatch ntoskrnl related?: Hello, I recently got a new graphics card, as well as upgrading my OS to windows ten. However before and after these actions I receive various BSODs but only while playing Overwatch. Looking into it they seem to be related to the ntoskrnl.exe process, but I may be...
  10. Endless BSOD when playing PUBG

Endless BSOD when playing PUBG: Hi guys, recently I got plenty of BSODs when playing PUBG. The problems only happen when I play that game. I would appreciate any help. 91578
Tags: