Windows 10: BSOD playing various games

Discus and support BSOD playing various games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, i would love to get some help whit my problem. As the title say i get different BSOD when i play games like Dragon age or Assassin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by menanico, Jul 13, 2017.

1. menanico Win User

BSOD playing various games

Hello everyone, i would love to get some help whit my problem. As the title say i get different BSOD when i play games like Dragon age or Assassin creed.
    Here's a link to a post in tomshardware forum, they suggested me to ask in this site: BSOD when playing games - Windows 10 - Toms Hardware
    You can find some information in there, if you need more i will do anything to simplify your job.

:)

menanico, Jul 13, 2017
  2. Taklop Win User

Windows 10 BSOD (driver irql, clock watchdog)

I have a relatively new system running W10. When I first got it around 6 months ago it would BSOD and I thought nothing of it as the hardware was brand new and so was the OS, and as such expected a few teething issues.

However, the issues still continue. My PC BSODs at various times, specifically : while playing games (Rust and Diablo, but also a few others), and also more occasionally at boot. (Causing the system to reboot again).

While playing games it BSODs frequently, often hourly or even more frequently than that.

These BSODs are mostly: driver irql_less_or_not_equal, or clock watchdog timeout.

All my drivers are up to date, and so is my windows installation.

I've tried running stress tests and memory diagnostics, and it doesn't seem to be a hardware fault.

What do I do?

Taklop, Jul 13, 2017
  3. 東鎮 Win User
    Bsod problem

Bsod problem
    Since I turn on my pc and just for Internet , YouTube , that's was no problem , after I start to play steam's games , almost 20-30 mins it's will automatic get a bsod , ok reboot for me and then the funny thing is after the bsod I continue to play my games
    but won't get any bsod problem again at that day , until tomorrow I do the same things , on pc , YouTube then play games in steam , poop ! Bsod again ! Reboot and no problem no bsod again ... Everyday I need to reboot once . This really annoying !

東鎮, Jul 13, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello menanico and welcome to TenForums *Smile

Looking at the crash dump files I would suggest that the problem is associated with a hardware error on the SSD.

This is further backed up by numerous error logs associated with the disk.

I see you have tried CHKDSK - perhaps you can try some of the other options listed in this tutorial (option 3 or 4):
    Drive Error Checking in Windows 10

You have also run HDTune but for completeness please rerun and post results as shown below:

BSOD playing various games [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    BSOD playing various games [​IMG]
    HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

philc43, Jul 13, 2017
  5. zbook New Member
    Code: BugCheck 154, {ffffb28c1b0e5000, ffff9b0117fc5060, 2, 0}*** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for win32k.sysProbably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote] Code: BugCheck EF, {ffffd104085547c0, 0, 0, 0}----- ETW minidump data unavailable-----Probably caused by : svchost.exe[/quote] Code: BugCheck 154, {ffffd580bed10000, ffffab81b3c2d060, 2, 0}*** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for win32k.sysProbably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote] Code: BugCheck 154, {ffffc706f16c5000, ffffa701cf805060, 2, 0}*** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for win32k.sysProbably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote] Code: BugCheck EF, {ffffb687fc788280, 0, 0, 0}----- ETW minidump data unavailable-----Probably caused by : svchost.exe[/quote]
    The logs are in a foreign language.
    Please re-post the zip using English as the default language so that we can troubleshoot the logs.
    Language - Add, Remove, and Change in Windows 10 Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials
    BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums

Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:

1) winver (in the pop up about windows > view your windows version and build > type this information into the thread)

2) sfc /scannow

3) dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

4) chkdsk /scan

When these have completed > right click on the top bar or title bar of the administrative command prompt box > left click on edit then select all > right click on the top bar again > left click on copy > paste into the thread

5) Run memtest86+ version 5.01 for at least 8 runs.
    This may take many hours so plan to run it overnight.
    http://www.memtest.org/
    When Memtest86+ has completed 8 or more runs make an image of the results to post into the thread.
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_10-update/memory-problems/21c3f63f-f570-4522-b2ef-ecc7b7ff6461
    https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/memtest86-test-ram.2010/

zbook, Jul 13, 2017
  6. menanico Win User
    Hi i wondered if i should run HDTune for the small drive (where the OS is) or the big one where i install all my programs; if it's the small one i will let you see the screenshot in some minutes, but if it's the big drive i will get it for tomorrow

menanico, Jul 13, 2017
  7. philc43 Win User
    Please report on both drives, I think they are both referenced in the error logs.

philc43, Jul 13, 2017
  8. menanico Win User

Windows version 1703 and build SO 15063.483
    This is the small one; i wasn't playing anything so it didn't find any error

menanico, Jul 13, 2017
  9. menanico Win User
    Looks like my computer have some problems in changing the language so i don`t know how to change the log for you, any idea?

menanico, Jul 13, 2017
  10. zbook New Member
    In post 3 there is a link to update the language.

zbook, Jul 13, 2017
  11. menanico Win User
    I saw that but i can-t download the language pack and i dont know why

menanico, Jul 13, 2017
  12. zbook New Member
    open disk management > expand each column so that the full information in each row is in view > using Microsoft snipping tool or print screen/Microsoft paint to post an image into the thread.

zbook, Jul 13, 2017
  13. philc43 Win User

Do you have W10 Home Single language version? If so, it is not possible to install multiple languages.

philc43, Jul 13, 2017
  14. menanico Win User
    Here's the disk management

menanico, Jul 13, 2017
  15. zbook New Member
Thema:

1. BSOD playing various games - Similar Threads - BSOD playing various

2. PC BSODs when trying to play games or when multitasking various things

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC BSODs when trying to play games or when multitasking various things: Just as the title states, when I try and play let's say Halo MCC or Destiny 2 for a period of time, my PC blue screens and has not given an error name the last few times. I've tried various options to amend this with little progress, I have already done a fresh windows...
  3. PC BSODs when trying to play games or when multitasking various things

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC BSODs when trying to play games or when multitasking various things: Just as the title states, when I try and play let's say Halo MCC or Destiny 2 for a period of time, my PC blue screens and has not given an error name the last few times. I've tried various options to amend this with little progress, I have already done a fresh windows...
  4. various BSOD when playing games

various BSOD when playing games: Hey Guys! Recently I've been blue screen a lot when playing games. Seeing a variety of different BSOD errors such as System Service Exception, Kernel Security, IRQL Not Less or Equal, and Memory Management. No over clock, graphics drivers most updated, windows currently not...
  5. Random bsods while playing games over various days

Random bsods while playing games over various days: I have done many fixes, updated all drivers, and other things but my pc continues to bluescreen at random intervals. dump files: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgMhnEImXryNiwxMZqCndldcqPkG...
  6. Various BSODs started occurring, usually while playing games.

Various BSODs started occurring, usually while playing games.: Hi, Recently my PC has been seeing BSODs quite frequently. They usually occur while playing games. The bugcheck code varies as well. Attachment 111193 Any help diagnosing the problem would be appreciated. Thanks! 70611
  7. BSOD's mainly while playing games, various codes, ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD's mainly while playing games, various codes, ntoskrnl.exe: Hi all, Hoping you can shed some light on this, as I'm at the end of my tether with my machine at the minute. Built it myself a little over two years, and has been absolutely spot on fine until around 3 months ago. Started getting some severe delays on...
  8. Constant BSOD playing various games and rendering videos!

Constant BSOD playing various games and rendering videos!: Hi guys, first of all I'm gonna start by telling you I've done all sorts of troubleshooting ways there are for all this error messages that my PC keeps showing me. Recently I've upgraded my Motherboard,CPU and Rams, and ever since the PC is always having blue screens when I'm...
  9. Numerous BSODs while playing various games

Numerous BSODs while playing various games: Hi all, I have been encountering numerous BSODs of different bug check strings since 30th Aug (last Wed). I noticed that the BSODs happen whenever I'm in any game, from Just Cause 3 to Euro Truck Simulator 2. The BSOD would occur after 30mins - 1 hour of gameplay. I've...
  10. Bluescreen Crashes While Playing Various Games

Bluescreen Crashes While Playing Various Games: The games I'm getting these problems with are Killing Floor 2, Fallout 4, and GTA V. I'm not doing anything in particular to cause these crashes, they seem to just happen over a certain amount of time, with Killing Floor 2 about 15 minutes of game play. Attachment 59638...