Windows 10: BSOD random after 2 years

Discus and support BSOD random after 2 years in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys, after almost two years BSOD. I haven't installed any hardware or software lately. BSOD of death used to be a nightmare for me until I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bettingtime, Oct 25, 2017.

1. BSOD random after 2 years

Hey guys, after almost two years BSOD. I haven't installed any hardware or software lately.

BSOD of death used to be a nightmare for me until I found this forum a few years ago, and it seems that now, they're a joke because you guys always found the solutioin *Biggrin

My guess would be high temperatures, as I've been getting those when facebook is open and sometimes I forget and it reaches 85º+

Intel Core i7 5700HQCPU

Thank you so much!

:)

bettingtime, Oct 25, 2017
  2. 東鎮 Win User

Bsod problem

1, while playing csgo but only get once bsod , blue screen

2, yes random error

3, no

4, after the reboot everything go shoot and nothing's happens!

東鎮, Oct 25, 2017
  3. maz.az Win User
    BSOD when Unplugged

Hello,

I have a DELL XPS 15 9550 who's been with me for a year now. Lately, I have been experiencing a lot of BSOD's. I thought at first they were random, but then I noticed that they happen after the laptop is unplugged. The weird thing is that if I turn on the
    laptop already unplugged, the BSOD does not show up. But if I turn it on and use it for a while while plugged, then if I unplug, it the BSOD will show after 10-15 minutes. All my drivers are up to date, and I also ran a virus check and checked for corrupted
    system files with no result. Any help would be appreciated.

maz.az, Oct 25, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD random after 2 years

5. So I switched language to english open request, runned the new DM log colector, here it is attachedMSI-Thu_10_26_2017_170646_70.zip

6. axe0 New Member
    Did you clean/re-install the system?

7. I just changed the language, is it totally clean now? *Sad

No BSOD today, could it be caused by temperature?

8. axe0 New Member

The logs are from today only, I can't translate the logs from the other zip so I can't find out why there are no recent dump files.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD random after 2 years - Similar Threads - BSOD random years

2. random BSOD 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    random BSOD 2: mistake close:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/random-bsod/6524c182-c79e-4725-b3b7-20cc0feec100?messageId=c1e4eecb-7f77-4ead-96c3-09c1e83aba0bho bad luck it seem happen again ! during browser navigation on vivaldi.i get 2 crash few day...
  3. random BSOD 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random BSOD 2: mistake close:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/random-bsod/6524c182-c79e-4725-b3b7-20cc0feec100?messageId=c1e4eecb-7f77-4ead-96c3-09c1e83aba0bho bad luck it seem happen again ! during browser navigation on vivaldi.i get 2 crash few day...
  4. BSOD issue after 2 years of no problems - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD issue after 2 years of no problems - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hello!I have run into an issue that has me at a total loss. My Google-Fu has failed me and I'm only a couple of steps away from replacing components until my issue is resolved.Hardware / OSProcessor - AMD 5950xGPU - ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER AMPRAM - G.Skill Ripjaws...
  5. BSOD issue after 2 years of no problems - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD issue after 2 years of no problems - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hello!I have run into an issue that has me at a total loss. My Google-Fu has failed me and I'm only a couple of steps away from replacing components until my issue is resolved.Hardware / OSProcessor - AMD 5950xGPU - ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER AMPRAM - G.Skill Ripjaws...
  6. BSOD issue after 2 years of no problems - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Random BSOD after 7 years of stability

Random BSOD after 7 years of stability: Today during a Webex meetings call I got a BSOD after several years of having no BSOD. No hardware changes in recent time and at least no software changes today. Thanks in advance for your help! Windows Version: 2004 OS build: 19041.610 ALEX-PC-(2020-11-04_10-00-38).zip...
  8. Random BSOD for years, typically after restarting

Random BSOD for years, typically after restarting: Hi, Been trying to resolve this issue for years, recently picked up some new ram, but didn't seem to be the solution. It seems to happen most often when I turn my computer on, or if I restart it. I've taken to just leaving it on 24/7 as it seems if it boots up. For some...
  9. Random BSOD Errors - For a Year

Random BSOD Errors - For a Year: So for the past year since around September I have been experiencing a wide range of BSOD erros, I thought it was me simply causing issues with software so I wiped my computer and then it worked for a while. Today I found out my network card that I installed could cause...
  10. BSOD after 2 year of laptop

BSOD after 2 year of laptop: Hi guys, I had a BSOD after so long of using the laptop no problem, only hardware change that happened was that laptop is conected to a monitor through display port, and one day ago, I conected that monitor too, to another computer though HDMI but that computer is turned off...